Gimme your tastiest Hillary memes

Gimme your tastiest Hillary memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SYE593jd1Fs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635882/Hillary-Clinton-called-disabled-children-Easter-egg-hunt-f-ing-ree-tards-referred-Jews-stupid-k-s-Bill-called-Jesse-Jackson-damned-n-r-claims-Bill-s-former-lover.html#ixzz4Jd0qEN9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Watch the skank whores face as Donald shits in her floor then forces her in the toilet.
youtu.be/SYE593jd1Fs

Memes, not links, faggot

Cmon guys. I need these to impress my friends and neighbors

Hacking Hill horks up Huma's yeast clumps.

Has everyone seen her drink her vomit?

Best one so far

Muh dik???

personal email

JUST

Original work.

You folks have a rough 8 years ahead of you

Man, you aren't kidding. Oh well, lots of good memes will come of it

"Romney by landslide..."

No show

omg she's so ugly

Dolly Kyle - who was just 11 when she first crossed paths with Bill, dated him through high school and began sleeping with him once they graduated - published the claims about the Clinton couple's racial epithets and politics in her new book, Hillary: The Other Woman, published by WND Books.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635882/Hillary-Clinton-called-disabled-children-Easter-egg-hunt-f-ing-ree-tards-referred-Jews-stupid-k-s-Bill-called-Jesse-Jackson-damned-n-r-claims-Bill-s-former-lover.html#ixzz4Jd0qEN9I
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Nice thumbnail.

seriously fuck you. None of that shit is real. Posting conspiracy theories does not make you any less of a butthurt virgin faggot

Holy shit, the evil is melting

What about this do you find valid of the "conspiracy theory" title? It's all public knowledge. lol

>Enters Hillary meme thread
>Gets offended at the Hillary memes

I didn't make it but still good.

Who is gonna win by the looks of things? Last I heard it was Hillary, but I saw a title of an article saying Trump was catching up or something

>calling the truth a conspiracy theory

stay butt-smashed you deplorable husk of a human

Any real sources? No. Big surprise there