Times Sup Forums got cucked

Times Sup Forums got cucked

This meme needs to be inter-texed with the Bane meme more.

CRUSHER's a big guy.

i wish this meme died

STOP

how can little nippon guys compete with this big malay cock?

i don't get it, there's nothing special about that fucking girl, why is suddenly considered top-tier waifu material?

She's not some people just have low standards from desperation

Look at how people used to love Alice Glass

>Alice Glass
damn that's fucking bad

Alice was cute, weird, and good at screaming. Sarah is boring.

I feel like Alice Glass was more of a personality thing (that and there was a chance you'd get to finger her if you went to one of her shows)
Sarah's cute but not more than a 7/10, and I have no clue how people on here can claim to have been in love with her.

Alice's looks makes it so out the question to be turned on by her

Only the small dicked ones

The big dick ones will feel alright i guess

It's the penis size that's the problem. I always expect jap girls to be innocent. But turns out she makes me feel like i'm nothing. Like i'm weak and feminine no matter how much i work out

Get it fucking together holy shit lad

>that rolled up paper is the size of the crushers erect dick

what did she mean by this?

t. 8incher Chad

Are you dick shaming me?

Only the gifted ones can get it together.

She's stuck with him forever. Because no other men can accept someone that has been dicked by a big dick. Except if the next guy is bigger.

Fuck, i wish i could bluepill myself. Now i can't the song out of my head, and the inferior feelings out of my heart.

this is why waifus need dating/relationship bans until they are in the late 20s like korean/japanese waifus have

Nice one, bro.

he's a manlet with a slightly above average penis who fluffs up before taking photos in his underwear to post on instagram.

You must be a 6incher anyway. Which is also big

who?

that's what my wife said to you tonight

user I'm not sure you realise how easy it is to lie about getting laid