I'm American and I don't like all these Asians coming to my country. Especially Chinese

I'm American and I don't like all these Asians coming to my country. Especially Chinese.

Who else feels the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aX0WEp_QQY4&t=72s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't like the chinese ones, disrespectfur asshores.
Qt Japanese and Korean girls are ok though (except for my bitchy ex, fuck her)

Here we go again

Stop them before it's too late.

she cucked you?

Nah, lied and cheated, so I kicked her ass out on the curb and told her to mooch off someone else's good will.

but you are asian

japan
chinks and kimchis are unwelcome

youtube.com/watch?v=aX0WEp_QQY4&t=72s

How else are you going to get a wife?

So she cucked you.

I don't mind slants, spics, or any other immigrants who come here and assimilate.

pleeeeeese accept my tiny Dick Murrika-chan!
my Love angainst Murrika is explosion.
Lets dig and dag together.

Are tacos welcome in kawaiiland?

That chink power level was too high for that japanese cuck

you are br tier
educated tacos are welcome

Fuck I wish I could roll my R's like japs

can you swim all the way to nippon land, bruce lee?

I want more Asians, less Europeans.

what race are you? you are not American

is it bro or br tier
randa anda anda?

Better asians than blacks tbhh

br

do you like brazilians? ??

Yeah, I guess. That's why she's back at her mom's house.

Brazilians here are our bros unlike chinks and kimchis. Brazilians living here have Japanese blood line, and most of them are hard working. They (Latinos in general) are happy person, some of them are bad guys, stealing cars, but generally speaking it is rare to find crimes commuted by Brazilian thugs compared with those by chinks and kimchis. we have no negative reputations toward Br bros.

Here the Viet and Cambodians are based, Id rather have them than the Arabs tbqh.

i love japan now

t. mark

rather chinks than spics, nigs or mudslimes anyday

some of the most educated people

commit less crime by far

babymetal is based

t. felix da silva barbosa

most brazillians living there are from japanese ancestors? do they look as locals or they have mixed features?

do they just keep repeating 'nande kore wa?'
what even happened there

t. cletus van dam

Japanese and Korean girls talk about you behind your back. Chinese girls talk shit to you directly.

some are Japanese looking, but majority are Latino looking as far as I am concered

Yea I fell you habibi.
I don't like all those invaders who come to my cellar, disrupting my peaceful neet life.

no, he said nani nani nani nan da yo koitu wa

wtf wtf what? what the fuck is this guy doing to me?

No, I only like Euros and (most)Asians immigrating here. I'm indifferent to everyone else.

>my bitchy ex, fuck her
Copy that.

Fuck 2 marry 3 kill 1

How do you tell chinks apart? Do you know who's taiwanese, singaporean, etc. or do you hate them all the same

Surely they're more welcome than everyone else though. They're closest in appearance and culture to Japan. You sort of need immigrants at this point and most of them are chinks and kimchis, you already have close to 3 mill immigrants (perhaps over). You don't want Euros or their derivatives - such as aussies, coming to Japland do you? Not that they're going to. Also what is this, lol?

"Foreigner-reporting website and hotline

The Japanese Ministry of Justice maintains a website and hotline (English reference) for "receiving report on [sic] illegal stay foreigner." The criteria for reporting include "feeling anxious about a foreigner", and anonymous submissions are permitted. Japanese immigration authorities work in unison with police to investigate those reported, and human rights groups such as Amnesty International have argued that those reported do not receive proper legal protection.

The Daiyo Kangoku system allows police to detain suspects without charges, access to legal counsel or telephone calls for up to 23 days. In October 2006, the foreigner reporting hotline's operating hours were extended to include Saturday, Sunday and national holidays."

Absolutely third-world shithole tier

what happened in the video?
the chink in the blue car killed the jap following him?

BABYMETAL is welcome any time.

Especially the girl on the right, Moametal was born on the 4th of July. Honorary American.

A chink guy on red audi assaulted Japanese truck driver immediately turned right with enough distance and time while a chink guy obviously accelerated his car because he was pissed off on his way first by he thought he was interpreted.

We basically keep our society clean, that's an answer to you all. We are full. # no way aussie criminals