What the fuck is the point of this board?

What the fuck is the point of this board?

memes

International discussion of culture and language

Gets me everytime

Bullying Canadians

>make thread about anything you want to discuss
>anything
>make sure to put "ur a cunt" at the beginning of the post
>now it's Sup Forums related

Birds are important.

Sup Forums for jews

neo pls you are a robot it doesn't matter what the point is

Sup Forums with flags

Pretty good isn't it? I started that meme, so you can suck it Sven Obongomaleyeleale Olumyiwa

Tertiary containment as Sup Forums didn't work.

lower the feeling and mood of others individual

lefty Sup Forums

No, Sup Forums is Sup Forums with flags. At least on Sup Forums people don't believe that getting quints gives you magic powers.

To acknowledge the existence of Finland

Insult each other's cultures, traditions, races, etc.

Say that to these beuties up on right corner -

Argentine-lover /pol

Basically yeah

:^)

I like it, i its fun to talk with people from other countries, we are all pretty much the same though. Pathetic failures

Bants with flags

euro/pol/

Keanu is my waifu.

bantz and shitpost

No you didn't. It comes from the time before the flags

I had better discussions about stuff I like on Sup Forums than on the boards related to the topics 2bh

Random conversations about random things from people with flags representing different languages and cultures to your own.
The few threads outside of language specific generals can get pretty interesting at times.
It's nice being able to shoot the shit with a thread that isn't 90% Americans. Gives it a different flavour.

Do you really think the non-Americans on here don't use other boards? You're addressing the exact same composition of countries no matter where you are on the site.

this

Kenguru banter.

ur mum kek

>You're addressing the exact same composition of countries no matter where you are on the site.
Well yes and no. There is a different form of peer pressure on different boards, where non Burgers will tend to unconsciously conform to a more American style of discussion.
On Sup Forums the wizard's curtain is somewhat pulled to the side a little more.

notice that some of these "international" threads get deleted promptly, so not everyone wants them here. wanna bet?

Imagine Sup Forums with average user iq of 100 instead of 50...

Hello, whether yous fun when your talking about that shit? Why do not you even go to the other on the board and share a silly opinion there as one of the leather jacket autism with sunglasses upside down away!