Daily reminder this meme belongs to the Argentinian Meme Department™ and anyone who uses it violates the exclusive...

Daily reminder this meme belongs to the Argentinian Meme Department™ and anyone who uses it violates the exclusive rights of the copyright owner as provided by sections 102 through 147 and will potentially face 15-20 years in prison.

I'd rather 20 years in Argentina prison than living in Libya desu so I'll take my chances with this one

you don't know what are you saying

As an AnarchoCapitalist I don't believe in intellectual property

>Argentina
>belongs

Wanna fight for it?

rayos! me vas a denunciar? ((

That meme is unironically german

>conveniently """forgetting""" the Anglo subclause exceptions

As you well know, under Argentine law Anglos are entitled to all Argentine possessions that they desire. Women, memes and territories are all forfeit under this article (but only if the pursueant party is Anglo).

Please try to be more accurate in posting about international or Argentine law in the future. Thank you

danskjävlar

colombiANO

dinamarcANO

cocainANO

slesvigANO

me robaste el imagen

los colombianos de verdad son tan pobres que tienen que hacer esto AAJAJAJAJAJJA

te robaré los puntos JAJAJAJAJA

Putting these into google translate makes no sense

ill take the spanish ones in order

1. I'm telling you kindly, you don't serve for posting/contributing
2. see the thing is as follows, skinny, i arrive, i save the post, and everyone respects me, its easy you see? understand it for your own good, i recommend you a bit of spice for your own good
3. Napoleon with his sword conquered many nations, you with this post conquered hearts
4. here i brought my son, so he can learn to report shit posts like we've just seen
5. colombian guy stole my pic, so its #1
6. its necessary, what can i tell ya?

best i could do

alto crap papu

Wtf i love norway now

Good post i gotta admit, not the best but still ok nonetheless

FBI is on their way. Please stay where you are.

vengan aqui caretas

wtf I love Denmark now

SOS GROSO, SABELO.

It actually belongs to Taringa™ and you can get denunciado, lince galáctico cagasemen de las tinieblas, if you post it outside of it.

> when your to intelligent too make a good post