Ask a pedo thread!

Ask a pedo thread!
I (and perhaps other fellow pedos) try to answer YOUR questions about pedophilia.
Ask away!

How old were you when you first realized you were a pedo? What happened?

oh hey, its this thread again. only i got in on the start.

not OP. 14

About 14 or 15
nothing really happened, I just noticed

noticed what?

Like how? What were you thinking about?

OP, does anyone else know besides us?

>What were you thinking about?

you can't be this stupid, can you?

>see CP
>get hard

thats how.

If you think it's so obvious, then spit it out. Say it.

Why has the social justice movement been dragging it's feet with you (unless the male is muslim) I know a few articles from salon and vice started defending pedos, and feminists defend female pedos, so what's your excuse for not being accepted?

thank you for answering questions with me

noticed that undeveloped girls are way hotter to me than busty celebs
when I noticed I have have already been looking down the younger girls shirts for a while.

14 years old

Have you ever had any real world experiences?

>thank you for answering questions with me

you shouldn't post so many threads about this shit. i dont lurk Sup Forums often but i've seen this thread the last time i was here a couple days ago. other than that no problemo m80. i enjoy talking about this subject. even if people stop talking to me right after.

have you told anybody? How did they react?

almost everyone close to me knows other than my mother and one of my brothers. most didnt really care, a few got uncomfortable but calmed down when i said "you can be a pedophile without being a child molester, you cant be a child molester without being a pedophile." i realize that the statement isnt quite true, as power can come into play for some molesters but it gets my point across. after that they're usually cool.

my sister most likely knows from snooping through my pc

never tried to get some cheese until 2 years later though

pedos are far from being accepted I think

have never touched a kid, no

why shouldn't I?

no that would be to risky for me...

FUCKING POST CP ALREADY!

>never tried to get some cheese until 2 years later though

i dont, i use loli until some other pedo posts CP on Sup Forums then enjoy it while its there and am not hunted for it.

>why shouldn't I?

it looks desperate. like you're using Sup Forums as a form of getting potential urges out of your system and you look like a huge faggot. but we're all anonymous to a certain degree so you can do you.

about 15-16 I think

yea, my family and a couple close friends know about it. they're cool with it as long as I don't fuck up

I've had some experiences and gfs

Vola

Would you like to teach in a Safe School?

no. while i can get off on children i hate them. most of them are either complete shit heads or so shy they refuse to communicate and i lose my patience. they also make me nervous for obvious reasons.

How old are u now op

Any one with these tendencies is a danger to children. I hope you guys die before you hurt any kids

you're wrong. being like that doesn't automatically turn us into rapists

virped.org

we arent a danger solely because of our sexuality.

>my family and a couple close friends know about it. they're cool with it
Wut.
How do you "come out" to your friends and family that you're a pedo.

same way as if you're gay. you just fuckin tell em.

you just tell them or make them notice

>it looks desperate. like you're using Sup Forums as a form of getting potential urges out of your system and you look like a huge faggot. but we're all anonymous to a certain degree so you can do you.

Aren't we all faggots here?
I'll keep making them though.

I would love to work with children

If you are aroused by an innocent child there is obviously something severely wrong with you. However I only wish death upon you if you attempt to fulfil your urges

>before you hurt any kids
and respectable pedo will groom the kid for a while and convince them that they want the tender lovin'
no damage done

Of course you can be a child molester without being a pedophile, retard.

It messes with thier mind. Whether they believe they want it or not at the time dude.

>If you are aroused by an innocent child there is obviously something severely wrong with you.

nope, im gonna make this argument. its the same thing with homosexuality or asexuality. the only difference is what we're attracted to can be severely detrimental to whom we're attracted too. and when i say can be, i mean can be. not every case is harmful.

>However I only wish death upon you if you attempt to fulfil your urges

peopel wish death on me simply because im a pedophile. people wishing death on me if i go through with my urges dont mean shit to me m8.

did you read the following sentence after that? dont think you did.

no, it doesn't. it more complicated than this

sure, not having the same preferences as you is completely wrong m8

Reporting to the FBI. Have fun in the pokey, faggot.

>die before you hurt any kids
>implying sexual contact is "hurtful"

we get it.
your cock is too small to "hurt" kids.

Please don't ever attempt to normalise this attraction. It's sick. At least a homosexual is attracted to someone who is able to consent knowing the full extent of what they are accepting. A child is inherently unable to due to a lack of understanding as well as a severe lack of maturity. Lastly I really don't care whether you are phased by people wishing death on you. I say it so that you don't feel to comfortable and believe that your illness is becoming normalised

To a child who is innocent and unable to fully comprehend what is going on and lacks maturity it is harmful.

...can u even get arrested for "being a pedophile" isnt possession and distribution what actually gets you arrested?

Fuck off, moralfag

>implying "pedophilies" are generally exclusively pedophilic

>implying all pedos don't have tons of CP

>Please don't ever attempt to normalise this attraction. It's sick.

if you consider homosexuality normal and pedophilia not then congrats on the double standard. dont get me wrong, i understand what you're trying to say and i have no intention on grooming or getting my dick into a child. but it is objectively normal. i didnt choose to be attracted to children. just like homosexuals didnt choose to be attracted to their own gender. thats how it works. weither you like it or not. sorry.

fuck you

being a pedophile cant land you in jail. thats a thought crime. possessing or distributing illicit material will though. thats why i dont touch that shit.

Please define "innocent" here. Also, please explain what it means to "fully comprehend" what goes on during sexual interactions.

Regardless of how you will explain yourself here, your claim is not necessarily, or even generally true.

other guy but
why? what could hurt them? too much pleasure? don't tell me you think kids don't masturbate too.

most of us don't, in fact

I never said I believed homosexuality was normal but I can see that the target of arousal is able to consent so I don't complain. Don't get me wrong I do feel sorry for you. But I would still rather you died if you ever attempted to groom a child. I think you understand why

>i have no intention on grooming or getting my dick into a child
Congratulations, you're not only a pedo, you're also a faggot. You could at least embrace that shit and be based enough to go get some sweet hairless young holes. But no, you have to be one of those faggot pedos.

Would you actually touch a kid, given the opportunity?
Also, is it normal as a pedo, to contemplate suicide, and prepare multiple outs and options given that my family were to find out or the feds were to knock on my door.

>At least a homosexual is attracted to someone who is able to consent knowing the full extent of what they are accepting.
You're parroting the same old tired legitimation of the stigma against pedophilia surrounding the consent issue. "consent" is just a fancy word for "permission." All sentient beings are able to consent, or give permission, to anything they choose. The lack of knowledge per se regarding "the full extent" of what one is accepting obviously is not ethically relevant; it does not typically result in suffering.

> I say it so that you don't feel to comfortable and believe that your illness is becoming normalised

As "mental illness" is a myth, neither pedophilia, nor any other psychological disposition is an illness.

making them feel too vulnerable, abused, stuck in a bad situation, etc, etc. you've got to remember that their brain isnt nearly as developed as adults. this is coming from a pedophile. im not saying every pedophilic interaction is harmful but it most certainly can be. easily.

so you're a homophobe? im just trying to make sure you hate fags or if you are genuinely being silly.

might as well eat buckshot m8. id rather not get horribly slaughtered in prison.

what do you think about the price of the pound of sugar?

Not OP, but also a pedo, I would never fuck a little girl, even given the opportunity to get away with it.
I couldn't stand knowing that I may be ruining their entire life, and fucking them up, mostly mentally but also possibly physically.

>And inb4 "muh mature little girls who know what they are doing"
trust me, they don't. They have an idea, but not what it includes.

Just don't get caught then genius.

>I would still rather you died if you ever attempted to groom a child. I think you understand why
It's because you're under the false impression that adult/child sexual interactions result in suffering. They do not, any more than any other consensual sexual interactions do.

The stigma against pedophilia, however, results in an incredible amount of suffering, for children and adults alike. Your fervent support of it is therefore ethically unjustifiable, and you should be ashamed.

Like I said, you're a faggot.

>fuck off moralfag
And here we have
>muh b is inherently edgy
And here we have
>mub attraction to prepubescent children is completely natural and uncontrolled

to each their own I guess

a faggot I am

good luck getting a child to not say anything about it. children typically dont lie about serious shit like this. to anyone. when confronted they will most certainly break down emotionally or trust their parents and tell them.

are you implying it is a choice? so all pedophiles are just dirty, filthy people who choose to jerk it to kids?

okay then.

>Would you actually touch a kid, given the opportunity?

I've had a big crush on a cute little girl for a while now. If I had the chance I would take it.
I wouldn't do anything that could hurt her or force anything though.

>Also, is it normal as a pedo, to contemplate suicide, and prepare multiple outs and options given that my family were to find out or the feds were to knock on my door.
I consider suicide every now and then...
If the police came knocking on my door I would just do it
something like that ruins your life anyway even if you didn't commit any crime at all

>something like that ruins your life anyway even if you didn't commit any crime at all
This is an example of how the stigma ruins adult lives. It is a terrible, and terribly strong, force that needs to be immediately done away with.

it doesn't always ruin your life. I'm perfectly fine with it myself, it just took me some time

Completely reasonable. In this day and age of rampant Type 2 diabetes, sugar is treated like strychnine by some people.

>Would you actually touch a kid, given the opportunity?

and get away with it without doing and harm to the child emotionally? yes. fuck. yes. but thats almost impossible so good thing i dont even think about it.

>Also, is it normal as a pedo, to contemplate suicide, and prepare multiple outs and options given that my family were to find out or the feds were to knock on my door.

as the other user said, if the feds knock on yer door then its basically over from there. either you'll die a horrible death in prison when the inmates find out or your life will be severely restricted socially, economically, and quite possibly physically.

And your family knows about it?
Honestly speaking as the guy who asked the question, I don't want to live in a world in which my own family thinks I am a raping monster out for their daughters.

I just want to cuddle with them, they are so cute.

>I'm perfectly fine with it myself, it just took me some time
But are you able to be open about it with others? The social consequences of coming out as a pedophile are tremendous these days.

This!
I'm fine with who I am and my family's cool as shit, if I were gay or anything they'd be totally fine I know.
Pedophilia, though? That shit would not fly smoothly.

So which Option B method would be the most effective aside from a bullet?
Anything I can take like a pill that cannot be fixed later in a hospital?

Do you think that people who jerks off with "loli" stuff are pedos?

yea, as I said before, my family and some close friends know about it

same answer

Does it bother you? If not, did it take some effort for it not to bother you?

wew, you sure do have a laid back family.
You outside the US and similar countries?

not him but most of my family knows. it comes down to who they are as people. my grandfather i would never tell because hes yer typical blue collar worker. he'll be dead soon so i dont have anything to worry about.

all of my good friends know im a pedophile and pretty much just treat me like a normal person. it honestly comes down to the people who know and you as a person.

it can be, thats why i only tell people i trust as a way of attempting to open up to them and show my honesty.

nope. get the 12 gauge ready. or alternatively dont posses CP and you'll be fine.

some are, yes. its an alternative that isnt nearly as frowned upon. some arent.

nope. i embrace it. if i let it eat me up inside then eventually it'll be the only thing that my brain can think about and i have more important problems then worrying about what gets me hard. fuck my friends and i even make jokes about it and occasionally ill creep em out by pointing out that some kid is cute. they'll know what i mean.

>same answer
No, you are not freely able to be open about your pedophilic tendencies in today's society. There are droves of people willing to literally kill you if they catch wind of your being a pedophile.

"Pedophiles" are an oppressed class. This means that, one way or another, being one ruins your life.

I'm in Europe

Eastern, western?
We are talking about a big continent here

western

thats why you never tell someone you dont fully, 100%, completely and utterly trust. a lot of people can be reasonable about it. around 10 people know who i am, where i live, and know im a pedophile. nothing serious has happened in light of it.

I have knives next to my bed and computer
I would also probably just down a pack of sleeping pills

Not all
but I think many loli-only people are pedos in denial
Don't know for sure though

It took me about one year to not see myself as a evil monster anymore. I didn't do anything about it tho. it just happened

>ow_the_edge.jpg

>using it to creep out friends.
You're doing gods work OP. No further questions, you and I would get along fine.

I'd say loli got me into the whole thing, or opened me up to what I already had. Whatever you believe.
CP is still a pretty big no-go for me on saving

i enjoy doing it and my friends know i wont push it too hard and straight up show em CP. just fun little pokes. some of my friends have even gotten to the point where when they say something i can turn around on em they intermediately say "not in that way faggot" and then i chuckle.

Have any of you pedos posting here actually fucked a little kid?

If so, are you able to include an incredibly detailed greentext story to assert your claim?

Damn, guess things are really different over there.
Germany by chance?

>I would love to work with children
Would you teach them about fisting?

Pedo here. In general, there are two types of people that like children sexually. There are those whom enjoy harming children and getting off on their suffering and lack of power. These people are undoubtedly psychopaths and not actual pedophiles. Then, there are the actual pedophiles. These people actually feel love for children and for whatever reason our stupid caveman brains wired the nurturing/parental drive with the sex drive. I'm 24 and learned long ago that Im a pedo. Its really rough to deal with. I have made friends with children at different times, never because Im trying to prey on them, but because I feel much more connected to children. I've known a boy in the family friend area for 8 years. He is 10 now. I've never tried to initiate anything sexual with him. I love him a lot and he loves me. We play lots of video games together and play catch and shit.

Where is the line? when is it considered pedo?

Question: How do CP producers profit? I doubt there are ads on TOR sites and I doubt government NEET benefits pays enough to support a CP addiction. How is it so prolific when there is seemingly no way to profit, given the risk?

not him but im in US. im the guy with around 10 people who know. things could be different but im positive it comes down to the individual more.

didn't fuck little kids, my youngest one was 12

no (but I've been there a couple times if that counts)

The stupidest thing about the stigmas against pedophilia, hebephilia, and ephebophilia is that, at one point, we were all attracted to prepubescent/young adolescent/pre-adult adolescent girls. The stigmas expect us to "outgrow" our sexual attractions just because we have aged. The attractions remain in those of us who didn't internalize the stigmas enough to suppress those desires, and we are thus labeled "pedophiles."

It's a ridiculous, ethically unjustifiable stigma that needs to be eliminated.