Does anyone have the complete set?

Does anyone have the complete set?

Also, general slut thread

Fuck that's hot. Show more of this mind raped cunt.

Sadly I only managed to save 4 of the set last time they were posted. Don't know how many there are

see this shit? this stupid whore is trying to sexualy shame a man and inject guilt into him, in order for her to gain control over him. Women play victims and try to exploit natural male care for women.

who's she?

Fat single neckbeard detected

This is quality, need to see the rest

you must be the blast on parties

fat single ugly feminist whale detected or beta cuck boy who buys gifts for her women and then let niggers fuck her.

That's all i got sorry. Hope OP of these pictures comes back with alot more

What in the holy blue fuck is wrong with her eyebrows, and what kind of fucking mental illness causes someone to draw that shit on their forehead??

She might as well show her tits, because she's obviously special needs, and won't be successful.

i bet you think you are a master troll

Why'd you have to point it out. It's all I can see now.

no, its just pretty easy to trigger you apparently

You didn't notice them? Seriously??

She has 2 fucking "wild west" fake mustaches glued on her fucking head.

To be fair i think they are only like that when she is making her "innocent" look. When her face is relaxed they would look different. I have seen a lot worse eyebrows then these

Naw, dude... Naw.

Look at that shit... That ain't normal. Seriously, you could cut and paste those motherfuckers on Yosemite Sam's upper lip, and no one would know the difference.

Mmm. Nice pics OP. Bumping for set

nigga u gay

Source

I am neither black, nor homosexual.

And I like my women to not have wierd fucking eyebrows like some wetback drew them on with a sharpie.

nigga u browcist