Why do women only care about material things?

Why do women only care about material things?
All of the girls i have dated have only been interested in me because i ride a motorcycle and i always have weed on me. But as soon as I run out of weed or dont let them ride on the back of my motorcycle they ditch me.so tell me Sup Forums why don't women love people for who they truely are?

Sauce?

Don't worry. As they get older they become less interested in finding a guy who has stuff, and more interested in finding a guy who's willing to put up with a girl with bagage and kids.

It's not that young woman are worse than young men. Young men are also as fucktarded at decision making, thus why they end up paying child support for half their lives.

Find a genuine woman, not some dumb slut. Not some bitch you find at a bar or club that is only looking to use you.

well obviously your bike and weed are all you got going for you,
change or embrace the dumb sluts that a bike and weed attract you fucking faggot

Why do men only care about material things?
All the men I have dated have only cared about their weed or their motorcycles. Any time I try to talk about something they fall as flat as a hockey puck. so tell me Sup Forums, why dont men love people for who they truely are

>writing truely was physically painful

I think you were trying to be funny, but it failed miserably.
>you really must be a woman.

sauceeee???

Don't be a whiny cunt

Women are hard-wired to care about material things. It's not that they're evil, nor is it that they're "unevolved" or in any other way inferior. It's actually part of a symbiotic relationship that has kept the human race around for hundreds of thousands of years.

First, consider a woman's primary and natural role: she bears children.

Evolution favors a species that is more successful at surviving and passing on their genetics, meaning the species that is more likely to have children which survive to adulthood becomes the dominant species in the long-run. As such, evolution will favor a species which products their child bearers and ensures they remain healthy and safe. For a woman to run out into battle, or charge a mammoth for food, or leave the cave to go gathering -- that would put the child in her belly at risk.

So evolution favors two things:

>1. A woman who wants to stay at home and be taken care of
>2. A man willing to take care of her and keep her safe

Note that in this scenario the man doesn't have to remain safe or healthy or even alive. Another man can take his place half-way through the pregnancy and it won't interrupt her ability to raise the child. She only cares that she and her child survive. The survival of her man is a fringe benefit.

As we approached the modern world, this meant a few changes for men and women alike. Men were no longer going out in small bands of 4-6 to hunt a mammoth. Instead they were bartering with other tribes and farming. Women were no longer tricking one man into keeping them safe: instead they had a whole village to choose from! On the other hand, men no longer had one woman to protect and care for. If they didn't like the one they had, they had a whole village to choose from, as well.

This shift in the power dynamic meant that women had to become more social in order to survive. They had to learn to position themselves as the superior choice in the village so that every man would cater to them.

>I hold sexist views towards women so self-respecting ones dont approach me

gee, I wonder why you're unsatisfied with your dating life

>Don't worry. As they get older they become less interested in finding a guy who has stuff, and more interested in finding a guy who's willing to put up with a girl with bagage and kids.
So what you're saying is wait to get a woman until they're old, jaded, have shitty baggage and their pussies are completely fucked from having kids and/or getting all kinds of dick when they were younger and "trying to find themselves" or whatever the fuck they call it?
I think it'd be better to just jerk off instead.

Sure, and while we're at it, let's try and find Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster.

>well obviously your bike and weed are all you got going for you,
OP, I think this guy is onto something...

This too ...

Unsatisfied? I've never been happier since I haven't had to worry about women, what are you on about? A woman is not required to be happy.
>sexist
Hey Toto, I don't think you're in tumblr anymore ...

sauce?

This is why the catty, bitchy, and self-centered women rose to the top. These are the women who would stop at nothing to make sure that THEY were the chosen female of the village and that every male wanted to mate with them, and only them.

And while that may sound "evil" or "cruel" or whatever other random romantic words you wish to throw at it, it's a strategy that's favored by evolution. If one woman is allowed to breed and the others aren't, only that one woman's genes are passed on and the other women die off. Slowly all women become catty, bitch, materialistic, and self-centered. Not because they're evil -- but because that has a higher success rate for evolution.

Now a new power shift is occurring. People are more educated now than ever before in history. Mandatory education, increased college retention rate, and improved methods of information exchange (the internet, phones, etc) means that people no longer live in a bubble. In the "old days" we had our small town, and that was essentially our world view. People hit their hay day in high school and whoever was prom king was the most popular man in town for the next generation. You would admire a woman and chase her until you either got her or died trying. And you didn't see any patterns in female behavior, because you didn't see any other females.

Now we have the ability to step back and realize what's going on. We see that women hop from man to man based on their income. Simultaneously the increase in knowledge has caused us to realize the economic loss that comes from fighting, war, and hatred. We've started to favor working together, charity, and love. So when female actions fly in the face of our modern-day ideals, it hits us pretty hard and we feel like women are evil.

If you want this pattern to stop, the only proper channel is through artificial selection. You can't expect women to change their nature any more than you can expect a man to stop getting an erection when he stares at a naked woman.

If you have LOTS of children with only women who aren't materialistic then you'll slowly weed the materialistic ones out of the gene pool. Just as you can vote which companies should stay alive using your dollars, you can vote which women should stay alive with your semen. Place your seed with care, because every time you do you're making a small decision about the future of our species.

This guy gets it.

You're the equivalent of a girl who dresses like a prostitute and trawls the bars looking for boyfriend material.

no sauce?

What bike you ride op? Thinking about getting an r3 or wr250r soon

Because women need things to survive... in order to maintain their beauty they must avoid labor and stresses at all costs, this is where you come in

its a materialistic world.

sauce?

Jesus christ this website really is full of weebs who've never actually had a girlfriend.

Okay listen up. If your own redeeming quality is having material possessions like weed or your bike, then of course they're gonna leave you when you don't have them anymore. The trick is to make them like you not for your fucking possessions, but rather for your characteristics and who you are as a goddamn person. Your innate personality and characteristics are things that define you and shouldn't change, neither due to being rich or poor. It doesn't have to do with material possessions unless you make it about material possessions. Work on yourself, and women will follow.

This guy, here

This man is both wrong and right.

Just as women are hard-wired to favor men who will take care of them and give them things for free, men are hard-wired to do whatever they can for women. When in the presence of a woman your rational, male brain shuts down as it's flooded with oxytocin and other mind-numbing drugs. The world seems brighter, you feel lighter, you're warm and happy, and you want to do anything for them... which causes you to be self-sacrificing to your own detriment.

Because of this hard-wiring, the moment you are attracted to a woman you will instinctively do whatever is necessary to win her affection. If she is materialistic, you will catch on to this and flaunt your material wealth. Not because you want her to love you for your bike, but because you know she'll at least give you a chance if you show off your bike and you hope she'll grow to see past it to the real you.

You are turning yourself into nothing more than weed and a motorcycle when women are around, because it has proven an effective way to win their hearts. You probably have a lot more going for you, but that part of your brain shuts down.

If you have any female friends, it'd be worth talking to them about it. Try to figure out what else you have that might be of value and focus on that.

As far as finding a woman who isn't materialistic, you have an uphill battle there. You're looking for 1% of women - and it's the ones who don't go out to clubs, bars, etc. Look for girls who actually study and do well in class. They may seem unapproachable, but they're the ones who are trying to take care of themselves because they don't want to just take everything from a man.

Give us the sauce you asshole!!

>only been interested in me because i ride a motorcycle and i always have weed on me

>im really uninteresting and that is somehow everyone elses fault but mine

I keep that kush up on me
kush from afghanistan

This. Femanon here, unfortunately it's a somewhat vicious cycle... guys are attracted to sluts purely because they are sexually attractive, but often find their relationships are emotionally unfulfilling (hence OP's problem), whereas guys just aren't interested in quieter girls who don't go clubbing, but actually want to experience a loving and mutually beneficial relationship whilst being self-reliant.

...mainly because said girls aren't often sexually attractive. Girls know how to use their looks to their advantage, and if they lack them, they don't use them at all. I certainly don't, anyway.

It might also have something to do with the fact that quieter girls who aren't sluts typically don't give any kinds of signs they are available and interested.

Women in general are miserable when it comes to letting guys know they're interested (I'm sure you think you're being obvious, but in reality, you're as obvious as a puzzle from the original Myst), and especially with more and more risk of being labeled a rapist or something, you can't blame guys for not wanting to pursue avenues that don't look open while going after the ones with the big signs giving a go-ahead.

But of course
>femanon here
We know that's not true.

>Sup Forums why don't women love people for who they truely are?
why does this bother you? fuck them and ditch them never ever get to much emotionally involved. If you want a relationship in witch you are somewhat loved buy a pet and dump all you've got into that. much more rewarding and way easier to achieve!

>guys just aren't interested in quieter girls who don't go clubbing
never heard of this
and quiet non-sluts still don't want nerds

bump for sauce

After all this time, not a single question for "sauce" has been fucking answered. I can tell you right now you're not going to fucking get any, no matter how many times you ask.

>did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?...

wrong. It bumps the thread giving it more visibility therefore increasing the odds of it being seen by a person who actually knows where it came from

I mean, I dobut think laundromat actually realised that as he typed away at his pc, but you're worng

Well, keep wishing and hoping.

I don't care about that ridiculous gif