youtube.com/watch?v=DyK5ew4m6JU
youtube.com/watch?v=hziG9Nr6KHU
youtube.com/watch?v=A_dS4_GGwmA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>same edition as before

be more creative please

Dia beannaigh an Eaglais Chaitliceach

>tfw no average irish gf

This edition could do us for all time desu.

>Celt and not Gael

Shit thread

All your posts are negative, Jesus didn't die for this

autist
we don't even speak irish here so why does it matter

ben carson is secretary of housing and urban development, lads

bhaint

wish I had the chance to heem this cunt

Finally sorted out my meme collection

a comfy 49 folders

even got a nice little Sup Forums and /eire/ folder going on

so much easier

Trump is a complete idiot but the American left are so annoying that hes always the better choice
its pretty funny in a way

>complete idiot
Absolute meme, he's a multi billionaire who catapulted himself into the most powerful position in the entire world despite the entire media and vast majority of politicians trying to prevent it. He has an IQ of 150 for fucksake

>multi billionaire
You say that like he earned it

He did lad, he works hard and is incredibly smart

I don't care what his achievements are. Have you ever heard the cunt talk?

> He has an IQ of 150
I simply don't believe that
He said hes worth "well over 10 billion dollars" when forbes said hes worth around 2-4 billion.
The lad even came out and said that he didn't have a small dick after someone said that his hands were small and what else were.
These are not things a smart person does

>tfw no gf
youtube.com/watch?v=zH8-lQ9CeyI

Say it to his face ya fuckin weenie

youtu.be/E7j2WnAw_kA

>i don't care what his achievements are. Have you ever heard the cunt talk
You're as bad the American leftists you say you hate. End of conversation

I don't hate him. I think hes hilarious. But I also think hes a fool
he plays the media like a fiddle one day and then the next he tweets out or says something absolutely retarded

Whatever makes you feel superior lad

Been browsing too much Sup Forums this days...
Already feel my IQ dropping severely, it's like being drunk...

Gotta sober up

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1485229274342.webm

/Queen of /eire/

yeah they're too dumb
everyone too right wing a jewish plant and anyone not right wing enough is a shill

Mate of mine fingered her outside an underage disco in Carlow once

this is the queen of /éire/

The Jews are under your bed user.
Everyone who says otherwise is a Jew shill.

>can't use brackets properly
>no fada
>posts a yank
Fuck off

Trips confirm it

>yank

Jesus died because mary panicked when asked who his daddy was

orrite boys

Craic lad

if you mean inherited millions and using his dad's connections, sure

Jews are educated and witty

Would rather live with them than some dribbling Sup Forumsack

>jewish
>slag
ah yes, the "alt-lite"

Ireland cucks, cheap knock off of the United Kingdom.

>Jew

We'll memed, friend.

He made billions even before his father's inheritance. You can't deny the facts
>multi billionaire
>IQ of 150
>supermodel wives
>fathered sons
>most powerful man in the world
>loved by millions
>extravagant personality
He's a success is every single meaning of the word. Never understood how penniless students or KHV NEETs see nothing wrong with trying to look down on a man like that. Why can't you admire success when you see it?

*slurp*

Trump turned 1 million into 4.5 billion, and became president of the free world.

Good post
Good pic

>free world

That's true.
And I wouldn't trust a Jew any less than the average Sup Forumsack. Probably more, because believe it or not, not every Jew is a gremlin part of a hivemind conspiracy, whereas Sup Forumsacks are almost by definition the inverse of that.

There have been numerous undisputable masterpieces in /eire/'s time, such as the strikingly realistic classic Howth or its medieval counterpart The fake faggot germaboo Trinity. Laois/JealousAnon will not join their ranks; its surface is too generic, its presentation too provocative and its messages too obscure. Its take on the abysmal is an illumination in one person’s despair, but a paroxysm of another’s perversion. It will remain underground – treasured by the most avant-garde among intellectuals for its edifying if horrifying insight into the fundamentals of human morality. Philistines and self-proclaimed critics alike will shun Laois/JealousAnon, but you can’t fault them for that. It takes wisdom to appreciate its subtleties, and courage to side with the unpopular opinion. Sed domi maneas paresque nobis novem continuas fututiones.

Laois/JealousAnon is a cult classic, a chef d'oeuvrea buried under false preconceptions and unfounded criticism. This gem is hidden because it does not shine; it is buried because its tone is that of abyssal black. Laois/JealousAnon pries into to the darkest corners of our subconscious, the most visceral of our cognition, the most carnal of our urges, and the most primal of our instincts. Its sublimity will ever be debated yet always remain objectively irrefutable; the fundamental insight it provides into human and perhaps animalistic nature may shape the basis of /eire/ personalities for centuries to come.

Yes indeed, The time of anonymous's sovereignty over /eire/ has passed; Laois/JealousAnon is the herald of a new era that is to come.

>free world

Honestly I think McGregor is less of a boorish blowhard than Trump desu.

the US protects every free country in the world.

My biggest fan are you?

he knows that no publicity is bad publicity so he played the fool on purpose. same with whats his face from ryanair. its what got him elected lad.

Ah yes, invading Iraq and Afghanistan and dropping endless missiles on Libya and Syria is freedom :DDD

Welcome to me_ira!
Very few rules to worry about, moderation will be pretty hands off. With that said please take note of the following:
All posts MUST be titled "me_ira" or with an emoji in the middle.
The correct replacement for "me too thanks" on this sub is "Tiocfaidh ár lá"
This sub is a circle jerk, so don't get caught up in politics too much. Comments will however usually be left unmoderated if good discussion happens, unless they get out of control.
Posts about all republican paramilitaries and their allies overseas welcome.
"Out of control" means no:
Racism
Sexism
Ableism
Homophobia
Transphobia
Religious Bigotry
Fascists
Rape Apology
Police Apology
Now have fun out there comrades!

>But feel free to laugh about dead Brits, but don't laugh about transphobia!

Does anyone else see the hypocrisy of this new republican memeing youth?

Isolationism doesn't work.

Works brilliantly for the US

if there's a baying enemy at the gates, I would agree

but Gaddafi, Saddam and Assad present(ed) no threat to America directly

it doesn't actually, they tried it in the 90s. we need them.

Explain

>For 800 years, you misgendered queers...

>howth isn't a real person

ever heard of the gulf war lad
the 90s causes 9/11

The US tried it during the 1990s, it led to 9/11.

The idea that the world is not interconnected, that if you just ignore the rest of the world and retreat into fortress America that you're going to be safe is not true. And none of it is mutually exclusive; you can say it's worth defending the borders of other nations from Terrorism or encroachment by eg. Russia, and also say we should protect our own borders.

The US was not isolationist in the 90s kek

>9/11 happened because of isolationism
Gonna need you to elaborate lad

then you're either historically ignorant or out of your mind.

>Two other major spikes in U.S. isolationist attitudes occurred during periods of economic recession: in the mid-1970s and early 1990s.

>Isolationism was revived in the 1990s in opposition to efforts to integrate the United States into the world economy, including NAFTA and the Asia-Pacific Economic Co-operation agreements.

it is known that the US has had its periods of isolationism.

Maybe some cultural attitude, but policy?
Desert Storm was the 90s.

And the Muslims were/are pissed anyway about money and weapons being given to Israel and their personal enemies, not just direct US involvement.

Just saw a thread asking what it was like to grow up in the 2000s.

>The US tried it during the 1990s, it led to 9/11.
u wot

the US was involved in Panama, Iraq, Somalia, Haiti, Bosnia and Kosovo

> That bullshit paragraph
> all the actual fedora wearing fag was saying shit like "1488" and "Heil Hitler"

Please die

mbv deserve more recognition in ireland our best band desu youtube.com/watch?v=l9-NOIalUYU

how young can you be? christ
>tfw 2000s kids are the new 90s kids

comparatively speaking, it was a very isolationist period for America.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOChUwC2onQ

But you were born then.

youtube.com/watch?v=DyK5ew4m6JU

What's the first song that comes to mind when you think of /éire/ lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=hziG9Nr6KHU

No it really wasnt. Learn some history you fucking inbred twat

it really, really was. your knowledge is threadbare to even argue against that.

Come out ye black and tans.
Or "go on home British soldiers".

reddit has such a strange userbase
I remember going on it 5 years agoand people were defending "open relationships" back then. 16 year old me couldn't believe what I was reading. Allowing your gf to fuck other men? They thought this was normal, no progressive

Everyone thinks the cuck meme started it but the site has always been full of looneys

youtube.com/watch?v=A_dS4_GGwmA

>Kill 20 people
>Get out after 5 years due to the Good Friday Agreement
How is that possible?

Walk like an Egyptian

i don't have that much of a problem with reddit

dunno why it's such an eternal boogeyman on here and why people go out of their way to hate it

who cares

If think the US was isolationist in the 90s you know absolutely nothing about the early 20th century or anything before that

Because most people would rather not think about nasty things, and of those who do think about these things, the defenders of murderers put more effort and wield more influence to get them freed than those who support the victims or justice in the abstract.

Its decent to have discussions about anything other than politics and stuff

Like music, gaming, movies, tv are all fine but when you look on the political or news subs its a fucking disgrace

It was done to bring an end to the cycle of mutual recriminations and revenge.

Remember in secondary school how every class had an absolute mouth and he was a pure gimp, no one liked him but he'd try to insert himself into everyone's loves regardless? That's reddit

Lives*

Seems its used here to dismiss anything that doesn't conform to the prevalent echo.

>remember secondary school

no, it's all a haze

yeah agreed. I like subs like r/vexillology

I don't know. I only go there for fringe things.
On bigger boards politics somehow seeps in, or left-wingers make big broad assertions and start huge commenting and downvoting brigades if challenged. Those to do with the Paradox games are some of the worst non-political ones I've seen.
What's funny too is I think Trump winning actually rattled the devs, lel.

And the new state that these violent factions agreed to support can't or won't dish out impartial justice?

I mean, it's one thing to say "okay you killed these people without honour but you and they were legitimate targets", but to let people who murdered civilians because they were one side or the other go is not a good start for anything, and doesn't put an end to anything either.

>Police Apology
What the fuck is "police apology"? Some retarded Antifa meme?

It's mostly used to describe a certain way in which someone posts. Something deemed cringey in a vaguely smug, sheltered, naïve sort of way.
If i can find a post that fits what I mean then I'll screencap it

yeah that's what I mean

it gets used on boards like Sup Forums constantly

amusing how people on here moan at reddit for being a safe space/hugbox/echo chamber then all join in the reddit bashing and have the same elitist views

Playing Thief 2 lads

Good shit

Funny you say that because reddit is home the largest number of echo-chambers on the internet.

Accurate, but the view expressed is also important. Certain views on specific issues are adhered to with almost religious fervour on reddit. If you see those views being expressed and the user posts in the way you described, that's an instant reddit red flag.

>Sup Forums
Shite board, full of blatantly contrarian smug arseholes

People mostly hate reddit because of the moderation and upvote system which encourages a hugbox much more than Sup Forums ever could. Only Sup Forums will actually try to demand anything other than adapting to the community's posting style. It's not like we can actually force you out of Sup Forums the way reddit can force you out of their site.
Yep
If you want to see what reddit looks like go to /wsg/ or /his/, their infested with it.

/his/ is interesting in that you can literally watch Sup Forums and reddit clash if you know how they post. I've checking the board regularly to see who drives who away