What happens here?

What happens here?

Mexicans.

Draw an approximate line from Midland to San Antonio, and that's where the real border is.

Lots of chicanos

rio nueces is the real frontier

ranching and CHI

>"Oye compa, joo wanna go on a date homes?"

Wait wait.
Got a good question here.
Do mericans have the right to shot aliens on sight?

If they're breaking into something of yours then yes. But if you just saw one running in a field, no.

My Grandpa lives there!

I see
Just thought because they are not from land, you could take that as an invasion and are within the right to defend your land.

>Brownsville

Hola senorita, tu like el sexual intercourse?

lol

It is almost entirely Hispanic (95-99%). It is basically Mexican people, attitudes, and standards with American infrastructure and law enforcement. Some places are a lot nicer than others. There's also kickass Mexican food. Texas doesn't get good until you hit San Antonio.

No hombre's land.

Why is there a city in Texas called Palestine? Aren't Israel greatest ally of Texans?

There are so many little towns and shit that just use any random shit for a name.

tacos

WALL

that's here the wall is going to be

The town was probably named before Israel was created and a lot of towns in the US are named after Biblical names

There's a small Norwegian community in East Texas ya know

mexico

t. austinite

>Norway, Illinois
>Norway, Indiana
>Norway, Iowa
>Norway, Kansas
>Norway, Maine
>Norway, Michigan
>Norway, Nebraska
>Norway, New York
>Norway, South Carolina
>Norway, Wisconsin

What the fuck. I knew there was a Norway in USA, but I had no idea there were that many.

Guy who lives in Matamoros, city next to Brownsville here.
USA border towns are almost all Mexicans mostly from people that used to live in the Mexican border towns and CHIs. Those cities where actually empty until we started going there.

Ayyy I'm an austinite too

Kek

that would actually be pretty neat to see in real life

I agree. The transportation system would be beneficial to both nations actually.

They pronounce it differently, "PalesTEEN." Not joking.

that's Tijuana

If they put a high speed rail on the wall that would make the wall a money maker. Have customs offices at every stop to make sure that everyone is getting off at the right stop legally too.

BUILD IT

I was born there and used to live there for over a decade. Feel free to ask me anything.

>What happens here?
Lots of Mexicans and Chicanos/Mexican-Americans. Lots of mid-sized, low-to-medium density towns. Selena (not Gomez). Beaches. Great Mexican food. It's lower income than North Texas, but it's not Mexico-tier. I think that's it.

I guess lots and lots of Mexican illegals

Drunk college students

Fake, atmospheric dispersion changes at the border.

I bought a chainsaw in Norway, Illinois.

>when ya enter tha realm of deus ex

Wasn't there some cartel firefights there a few years ago

This. Nailed it!
I live in East Texas. Where??

If someone is trespassing and you have reason to believe they are going to cause harm to you or your property then you are well within reason to shoot an illegal. However when the police get there and just see some clothes, water, and food on the dead pole vaulter. Then you're probably going to jail.

>matamoros

WHY!?

That's not LA

panhandle

Because Oklahoma really wanted to border that hip and cool New Mehico.