Anyone else excited about hockey season coming up?

Anyone else excited about hockey season coming up?

Hell yeah bitch, go ducks

Sharks gonna make it big this time!

The Ducks made a few questionable trades and moves in the offseason. We shall see how this works for them. Fortunately for your team, they have dealt with less injury than my team, Dallas.

Yup. World Cup should be fun. Going to Canada in the winter to catch an away game

I hope so, if there's one team that deserved it last season, it was SJ. And that's disregarding my bias for my favorite team.

Fuck yeah I'm ready

Yeah, I live all the way in New Orleans, but hope to make a home game for Dallas. My best friend of nearly 20 years is a Flyers fan. I'm trying to get us tickets for a Stars/Flyers game in Dallas.

its sad being a Kings fan and watching them slowly get shittier

Cocaine is a hell of a drug, man.

Go Hawks! Come at me Sup Forumsros

get over it. It happens to every team. You had your few years and now you start to rebuild/remodel the team.

It's the end of the era. It's already time for them to rebuild, much like 's shitty Kings.

Born and raised in Anaheim, LETS GO DUCKS

no. it's a sport for whites which is why it suck so hard.

what're you talking about? we have PK Subban, hes our token black guy for the league

HAHAHAHAHA TIME FOR INJURIES

Nope

Dude, you're the worst troll ever... Evander Kane, PK Subban, Dustin Byfuglien, Fracis Boullion, Mike Grier... and about 20 more. Idiot.

Yes

Let's go islanders!!

Rags reporting in.

go jets go!

If they'd stop focusing completely on Daniel and Henrik, they could have a chance to be big time contenders.

Not really. It's like soccer on ice. Boring as fuck and watched by a bunch of fags

Ye

Looks like someone's dad used to fuck him in the ass every night when mommy wouldn't put out.

kek

Hell Yeah !