Bump

Bump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Bwfm7-uNS4
youtu.be/QXwOdSqF8dI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

blamp

If Hillary withdraws Bernie will most likely be selected, if he does he'll win in a landslide. Trumpfags should be afraid of Hillary withdrawing

Bump niggers

This needs to be done.

Go

Bump

>LMAO

CAN'T BREATHE

Kek

That fuddy duddy has no chance against trump

I think I'm feeling the bern again

I have loved how Hillary's past slowly came back to get her, and she finally will fall. She deserved everything she got.
Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=6Bwfm7-uNS4

there's only one logical thing to say

titties

Question: is there any way to still vote for Bernie?

Write-in.

But honestly, don't bother. Put your vote towards Gary Johnson. If he reaches 15%, he'll be able to get federal funding.

If he gets federal funding, BOOM. A third party is now a viable choice for the presidency, seats in the house, and the senate.

If you make enough fuss over him he might get Secretary of State. It's happened before.

Bernie's a cuck

Literally couldn't care less about niggers. If they want an empty apology they can have it.

I mean it couldn't hurt to apologize. It was pretty mean.

If he is apologising for something that happened more than 100 years ago he'll let the sjw crowd run the damn country. He is a cuck.

It's the principal. Why the fuck would we take responsibility for something our ancestors did?

Here's a better idea. Once all the niggers in Africa apologize to the niggers in North America for rounding up their ancestors and selling them to the Spanish, then Whites will apologize.

Until then, go tend to your wife's son.

You guys are thinking way too literally. He could mean to make a formal apology on behalf of a NATION, and the GOVERNMENT, not just white people.

Though, yeah, coming from Bernie, it'll probably be full of pandering sjw shit. Whatever, they'll never be satisfied with anything anyway.

Marriage is for people who can't afford whores.

Sometimes when someone is upset it makes sense to just apologize. It doesn't mean you're wrong or that they're right, it just makes them feel better and lets everyone get along with more important shit. Bernie realizes that if they want empty words, it really doesn't fucking matter.

Bernie won't be a very good president imo.

He'll just continue importing criminals and shitting on US citizens.

With Trump significant positive change might actually happen.

Even apologizing on behalf of a nation... Africa is a shithole. The US has it's problems, but compared to the entire continent of Africa, it's the fucking boardwalk.

Besides, what exactly would we be apologizing for? How many Europeans died in the pursuit of advancing mankind? Why the fuck should Africans, who have contributed NOTHING, be given a free ride after a good portion of the hard work was done? They had to work for it. Fair is fair. They're lucky they were even invited at all.

so any single white person who feels obligated to apologize can do so. I don't want any fucking politician apologizing on my behalf for shit I had had nothing to do with. I did nothing wrong and neither did white people alive today. if some SJW feels bad...let them personally apologize for shit they didn't do.

The problem is, Bernie probably doesn't share the same mindset as you or I. Chance are, his apologies will be sincere. Once the US takes responsibility for it, it'll only further reinforce the idea that blacks are entitled to shit.

The problem with making everyone happy is that no one is ever happy with what they have until everyone else has nothing.

You're giving generalizations that are factually wrong. You don't import people, we're not encouraging criminals to come to the US, and Bernie is literally the people's champion with the most support any presidential candidate has had in decades. And every serious evaluation performed on a hypothetical President Trump forecasts disaster.

It doesn't matter user, let it go. It doesn't matter what anyone does or says because alls you can control is you. If some ignorant niggers need an old white man to say some meaningless words for 38 seconds one day to feel better and finally shut up, let him say the words so we can quit hearing about it.

You're right, I believe Bernie is sincere. But regardless of the motivations behind it, at the end of the day what does an apology do? No law was passed, no policy framework set in place. Literally nothing has happened.

>Bernie will most likely be selected
What the fuck are you on about? The DNC fucked him over, no way would they put him in.

Most of the DNS membeds involced in that are kicked out. Also, they are being watched right now so they would definitely choose him.

Great song especially with these circumstances.

DNC

But it's the groundwork for something more. Right now groups like BLM are grasping at straws trying to get a foothold. No one is biting.

However, if the president of the United States openly accepts responsibility for the actions of our ancestors in a time when the developed world was starting to recognize human rights, it's putting the thought in people's heads that "Yeah, okay. So I kinda feel bad for them."

Next thing you know, BLM is getting more media coverage than they already do except this time they have the support of the President.

It's a shitstorm. Look at where feminism started and where it currently rests. That's the future if Bernie is elected.

if her health is as bad as wikileaks suggest and that others have made assumptions to be then yes. if her health is actually simply as her people claim it to be then no

Not a chance. A globalist like John McCain would be a much more realistic option.

Voted. Wish I could vote 100 times

There's a difference between saying "I'm sorry that happened" and "I'd like to accept responsibility for everything that happened". It's the difference between empathy and guilt. You don't have to agree to feel empathy. They might be wrong, and they definitely are, but ignoring things doesn't make them go away. They're still going to bitch and moan if we do nothing.

a cuck that will legalize weed. at least something good will come of it.

She just collapsed and had to be dragged into her van unconscious on Sunday. Her terrible doctor admitted she has pneumonia which is very serious in elders.

You're fucking high.

ebic rebutel XD

ThNks XD

Stop dreaming and wake up to the fact that Bernie will never be the president, give it up.

Trips of truth.

But they'll bitch and moan with no leg to stand on. That's the idea.

Also, when you're a representative of anything, be it a country, a company, or just a group of people, apologizing IS considering accepting responsibility.

holy fuck 89% "yes"

pneumonia is not enough. she can easily beat it unless her system is weak from something else. also mix heat stroke with pneumonia and it will be very easy to pass out and appear far worse than it is(know from experience)
its been hinted towards she may have parkinson's which would make her unable to do the job effectively and be a real reason to drop out. some would say no no she could do it but those are the same people who would say its fine to let a retard do surgery

THIS
Hillary out would be the best case scenario for the US.. and the world

>implying this isn't one big honey pot
The "Illuminati" already chose their next POTUS, and it's Hillary, I walked around today and saw a news station building building absolutely shilling Hillary
If you select yes, when she becomes president, you will suffer the consequences

In short, I ain't clicking that shit nigga
It's too late

You are the quintessential Berniecuck and I'm glad his old kike ass isn't in it anymore.

Are you insane, retarded, or joking?

that would only show good spirit towards black people while having zero real consequences whatsoever.. sounds like a win/win politically

Why do you people post pics that are completely unrelated to your posts?

#facts matter

youtu.be/QXwOdSqF8dI

Spoopy pic

>you people
>fags of Sup Forums, including you

This bitch is running for class president super hillary supporter used her speeches today was tje cringiest shit

89%. She has to drop out now. She's legally obligated.