Post chicks

Post chicks,
user says how they would fuck them.
Replies get Replies

Bump

I would flip her over so she is face down in the bed then id start groping her tits as i forced my way into her cunt, id then fuck her over and over until i blew my load all inside her pussy than id force it down her throat and have her clean my dick off.

Bumpppp

19 btw

I would slowly caress her tits and ass as i molested her and forced my tong down her mouth and push my cock up against her, then id get behind her tits in hand and slowly but heavily push my cock deep inside of her and fuck until she was dripping with my cum.

Bump

Nice

how about her?

Someone reply to her. Extra detail please.

sure thing buddy

I'd start by groping her tits, she would push away and try to avoid it but id just squeeze her tighter, as my throbbing dick pushes up against her ass id force her to her knees and have her blow me a few times, Then id get her up slam her against a wall and ram my cock into her pussy as i tear open her shirt and bra, i'd motor boat the shit out of her tits while i blow my load deep in her cunt then have her clean me off.

Grab her by the throat, press the bitch against the door and get my hand under her skirt, start fingering her violently while kissing her, then unzip my pants, pull out the cock, press it against her pussy, wait for a moment, look her in the eyes. She knows what's gonna happen and won't do anything about it. Bitch's mine. I stick the cock deep inside her making her gasp and open her eyes wide in joy. Then start moving, looking her in the eyes furiously as she moans and pretends to fight me, then surrenders, hugs me harder, one hand grabbing my ass making me push even deeper inside her. I cum in right in her pussy while looking her in the eyes.

I'd watch as she's taken and double teamed and spit roasted. Her holes stretched and satisfied.

same girl

Grab her by the hips and force her to grind on my cock as I tear off her clothes, ignoring her struggles.
Soon she's down on all fours wearing nothing but her panties. Pulling them aside I tease her clit with the tip of my cock and use her pussy juice as lube to massage her asshole with my thumb. Gradually her struggle subsides and she moans to be fucked, the possibility of it being in either hole driving her crazy

My girl likes reading the comments and masturbating to them. Wwyd to her?

Tell her to post a time stamp, and ill give her a long fucking story

She's at work rn

Noods

keep going! She's done some modeling. Do you want more candid pics or do you want modeling pics?

Noods

Lift up her dress. Pull off her panties. Stuff them in her mouth. Make her hold her legs open and pound her until I came on her face. Keep the glasses and heels on, for sure.

I give her tight, perfect little hole a long, slow lick. She calls me a fucking weirdo.

I stand back up, and whisper in her ear:

"You should be grateful, you little slut, because that is the only lube you're getting all night..

Moar?

This one I claim for myself.

"Reply for reply"

I would split her ass to her pussy, then fuck the new single hole.

Titty fuck her until I explode all over her face.

Grudge fuck her in the dark, and get her pregnant.

Kek

Bump

Moar?

Everyone goes for the titty fuck, every time...

sure thing user

I imagine fucking any other part of her is like rubbing against bone.

Touche, good sir

I want to breed this whore.

Would deff start by having her suck my thick cock and once I'm fully erect I'll take her pants off and flip her on her stomach and ass fuck her until I cum in her ass. Do her

Her ass

Would fuck

Reply to someone first, guy

i want to surprise grope her breasts from behind

Threads dead boys start a new one.

I would fuck her in the mouth while she rode a wall mounted dildo thats shoved up her ass. When she came, Id slap my dick on her face and spurt a load all over it

Start a new bread bro. This ones off.

Don't.
Keep going.

I would show her face

Holy fuck...

Yeah?

Bump

I would jerk her finger from her mouth and shove my cock into her who're mouth. While she's preoccupied with my cock, I'd tear the bikini beyond repair. Then I'd Fuck her till she saw God.

WIN

i would fuck those chubby tits until i exploded in her hair

How did I win and what did I win?

Yeah, those tits are amazing

That answer means you win at this thread

By what I do or the girl I posted?

Yes they are

What you do

someone do her

Seriously What would you do to her

Fapping to them?

love her

I'd come to her house and sneak in at night... I'd burst in while she's in the shower, and take her by force. She'd struggle in the beginning.. Would you want to watch?

Any ass?

would cum on her food and watch her eat it

post face nigga

in dat fuckin mouth

Fap and save

my girl

Bump

U like?

She only sent me topless pics. She's really shy about that kinda stuff lol

more>?

Go for it bros