Hey Sup Forums, scrub reporting in

Hey Sup Forums, scrub reporting in.
I saw this video earlier of a girl in a train station stabbing herself in the vagina.
Wondering if you guys could tell me why she's doing it? Heard it was because of some drug called flakka. Anyways, any info would be great!

Not sure how to upload the video so I'll just take a screen shot.

Other urls found in this thread:

drugabuse.gov/emerging-trends/flakka-alpha-pvp
youtube.com/watch?v=6LkdlghWu3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Marijuana induced psychosis.
Common side effect.

Yeah, first poster got it. It's the new FDA approved GMO marijuana since it's legal in many US states now. Welcome to the new weed, it's fuckin' killer.

Nooo way!
I honestly thought meth or something.
That bitch is crazy!

Aus fag here so everyone is just on ice or sniffing petrol.

Video anyone?

So anybody has the video, im kinda horny right now

it's not GMO, dingbat. it's not even marijuana. it's just plant matter sprayed with synthetic cannabinoids

Haha, I'm fucking with you aus bro, it is flakka, that stuff is really, really bad and dangerous. Stay away from it, it turns you into a demon and even the police have a hard time killing somebody on it because they're literally zombified when they take it.

drugabuse.gov/emerging-trends/flakka-alpha-pvp

I saw it on Facebook because I'm a normie, and I actually have no idea how to send you guys the link.

>I'm either 8 or 80 and dunno how to make the Internet work

Ahh!! I had a sus about this flakka shit. Apparently we have it in Australia now, it looks crazy.
Saw some guy on it smash through a car window and ran away like he wasn't even hurt.

try Screencastiy or shit like that bruv

Yeah I have no idea what that is.
It's on some douch bags Facebook, posted it the 6th September.
Mahmoud Khalaf I think, it just popped up in my news feed.

In all honesty though, flakka is actually a super fun drug; try it if you get the chance.
Gets a bad reputation due to a tiny number of overblown incidents from mentally unstable users but, ignoring that, it's amazing.

I work in public safety and we had a fella take all his clothes off and get bit by 2 K9 dogs, 4 taser blasts to his chest and a car hitting him and he still ran away from them with incredible, gazelle-like speeds. He was in front of some store when he smoked the flakka and then he began to savagely beat the customers with his fists. Another guy smoked flakka and then broke into somebody's apartment, trashed it and then got stuck in it while the tenant was out shopping. When she came back he was inside naked and bleeding and still acting bizarre. It took 6 medics and 5 policemen to load him on the stretcher and even then, strapped in with all those people in the back of one of these ambulances, the entire thing rocked back and forth with incredible force. I was amazed.

youtube.com/watch?v=6LkdlghWu3Q

think its fake

This reads more like a sales pitch than a deterrent for flakka.
I'm sold, can't wait to try it.

That's batshit insane hahaha.
I haven't heard of his drug till tonight so yeah, don't think I'll be trying it anytime soon..

Incredibly fake.

two dubs of dub 7's whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Honestly, try it if you get the chance.
The psychotic effects only affect those who are mentally unstable to begin with. On it you are generally perfectly lucid, just massively stimulated with enhanced strength, reactions etc

Yeah nah yeah nah, doesn't sound like the type of high I would enjoy haha.

video faggots
fb dot com slash
engmahmodkhalaf/videos/pcb.1146071292097782/1146070198764558/?type=3&theater

came watching this vid, thanks

Sounds like pcp

pcp on steroids.
flakka

Not real. Nigger would have raped.

Who understands why women do anything??

Saw this shit on adult gif thread, painful annals, this is crazy, here you go guys is the last video