Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

Dark Lord Subaru is here.

All urls found in this thread:
https://pastebin.com/61XeQHM2
https://mega.nz/#!hJEgTJ7S!vLS-utpaPzRfuGZz_RxTW__iq-efV3ko6-lfDv7T8hc
http://imgur.com/a/h9tsG
http://pastebin.com/u3VJggF6
https://www.reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/comments/62mhi3/wn_translation_request/dfo3wf5/
John Foster
John Foster

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

All hail the dark lord!

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

Who is hosting the Subaru birthday chapter?

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

Ferri is not for evil.

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

Subaru is for Emilia-Tan only and nobody else!

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

Reminder to always exploit your enemy's weakness

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

I don't follow this at all but does he actually turn into a dark lord? I'd be willing to give it a try if that's the case

Austin Green
Austin Green

Ferri is a cute man not made for Subaru's evil army.

Luke Walker
Luke Walker

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

Who is that in the top left?

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

Otto

Asher Evans
Asher Evans

Did he help him out in the Dark Lord side story? I didn't see him mentioned anywhere.

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

Please commit sudoku and upload it on Youtube

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

Stay mad.

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

So is this actually worth the read?

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

Literally everyone hates Felix but you.

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

Sex with my girlfriend Beako!

Angel Butler
Angel Butler

He was referred as "黒スーツの男", the man in black suits.

Nathaniel Thompson
Nathaniel Thompson

And then what?

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

Love that Blue is Subaru's bitch

Kayden Ross
Kayden Ross

You know he fucked that

Gavin Long
Gavin Long

Tappei has few things to say about the Dark Lord IF

https://pastebin.com/61XeQHM2

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

Authority of Return by Death
So it's confirmed?

Joshua Rogers
Joshua Rogers

What sin does Guiltylowe-san commits to deserve this.....

Brody Wood
Brody Wood

Rem died in Arc 2, with Arlam village half destroyed (Petra and her friends were dead as well).
Oh.

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

Where can I see all the VN pics?

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

In this route, the White Whale's mist erased both Wilhelm and Crusch
That's where Wilhelm went as well.

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

Rem died in Arc 2, with Arlam village half destroyed (Petra and her friends were dead as well).
Crusch and Wilhelm died and got their existence erased in the White Whale subjugation in Arc 3.
The events of Santuary in Arc 4 is not triggered. As Roswaal didn't manipulate the weather to create snow, Garfield's still hole up in the Santuary. Echidna was tired waiting.

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

That explains why Ram is just sort of dead inside I guess.

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

Crusch-sama is so important to Ferri.

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

I think reading volume 12 and this new chapter actually made me like Meili more for some reason. She's cute

Otto becoming a slave to Russel out of debt is some weird shit, that came out of fucking nowhere for me. inb4 he's actually a secret evil merchant hidden boss in arc8 or something.

Guiltyrau almost did something cool but is still a meme.

I think this is the first time Subaru said "aishiteru" to someone in the entire story.

9/10 would pay for an ova/movie.

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

I think it's "slave" in the sense that he is up to his neck on debt, and he has to basically slave away to pay it off.

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

She'd be higher for me if she'd stop killing Rem and Petra. I know its her job, but still, rude.

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

hopefully next IF is where teams up with the witchcult for real and gets killed in the end by Rem

Landon Peterson
Landon Peterson

Happy birthday!

Leo Murphy
Leo Murphy

Rem needs to die by default for Dark Lord to happen so this is an acceptable loss

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

How does one commemorate such a momentous occasion?

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

「あの人の右腕は右肩についてますよ。僕は、ただの奴隷です」

Pretty sure it's literally slave (maybe you can read as like 'servant' but that's a stretch I think). Although you're probably not wong regardless.

Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

Well, she just never needs to meet him as a friend really. If he's legit working with the witch cult she'd just try to aggressively kill him if they met.

Aiden Roberts
Aiden Roberts

You know, i didn't expect this much of a wave of sad fanart for Subaru's birthday.

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

Wait, so did Tappei just confirm Subaru is Pride?

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

I mean Subaru's ability isn't a innate power so

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

It was supposed to be a HAPPY birthday

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

Seeing how Subaru destroyed the whole Lugnica kingdom simply out of his crush on Emilia in this If story gives me some uneasy feelings about the length Subaru would go to if something wrong happens to the blueberry. Well the good thing is the blueberry would be safe in Subaru's hands at least.

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

Betty gets aishiterus pretty frequently, but I think she's the only one

Isaac James
Isaac James

Not yet, Subaru just assumed he's pride. It could still be a red herring and Al is actually Pride.

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

You can either read it as him actually being Pride, or him styling himself as Pride so that Emilia gets all the glory when he pulls a Lelouche (except the kingdom is a pile of ash)

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

Kek, so Roswaal set the country on fire?

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

yeah you're right. oops. i was trying to think about Emilia or Rem.

Justin Baker
Justin Baker

his feeling towards Emilia grows the more he dies.
Well, I hope that's just him going crazy the normal way, and building her up because he feels all of his sacrifice had to have been for a worthwhile purpose.
So, Meili still had reason to attack Arlam in this timeline, despite the fact that she's now friends with Subaru and it'd have looked bad on Emilia's resume?

That's interesting. What was even the point of that attack if it had no significant impact on Emilia's reputation? It just kills a bunch of nameless villagers and Rem, which just gets swept under the rug.

John Myers
John Myers

Self proclaiming himself as one, is not the same thing as confirming what his authority power is.

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

feeling towards Emilia grows the more he dies

I knew it was Witch Fuckery

Jason Long
Jason Long

So, Meili still had reason to attack Arlam in this timeline
inb4 it was Al's plan to kill her and that explains why he was upset that she was still alive

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

What he does relates more to Tappei's description of Envy/Jealousy than Pride.
Those who despise everything except a girl - Pride
Those who wrap their own world in just one girl - Jealousy

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

Could have been something Satella actively does, as she already watches over him to grip him if he tries to talk about RbD

Then again if it's an Authority provided by a Witch Factor there is the strong implication that there these go beyond the 9 sins as either Subaru or Al has Pride but the other one still clearly has an Authority that can't be one of the remaining 8 sins.
So what is the price for RbD?

Also Elsa had her power being granted but that one also doesn't follow the 6 elements nor can be a conventional Divine Protection.

Meili is a hitman, most likely someone hired her to do what she was attempting to do in Arc 2, which I suspect was to assassinate Rem
I thought it was Al the client too, it's interesting to see what was the agenda

Joseph Barnes
Joseph Barnes

So what is the price for RbD?
His sanity? I mean he goes pretty fucking nuts with every death up until Arc 4, at Arc 5 he doesn't even care if he dies which is pretty insane.

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

I always considered his slippage to come from the traumas he's subjected to in the failed attempts rather than something intrinsict to the act of using the rewind

Jeremiah Lopez
Jeremiah Lopez

Main story-wise, Felix is being the same situation with Rem if Rem, before being saved by Subaru in Arc 2, has her memory of Ram erased.
That's interesting. Rem would have just become completely mindbroken if she lost memory of Ram, which is very different from what happens to Ram when she forgets Rem, but that's changed since she also has Subaru now.
That's what I was thinking. The existence of Rem and Ram isn't exactly secret, even if most people don't know they're Onis. The fucking Witch Cult should know that there are two survivors, since they were used as bait to lure out that group.

The only time one of them should have died, the only opportunity they had to die, was in Arc 2.

James Allen
James Allen

at Arc 5 he doesn't even care if he dies
What? I thought a big part of Arc 4 was about how he should care if he dies.

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

Dies 88 times in pure failure over trying to save Emilia
Goes edgy on the robbers and sees Reinhard one shot Elsa this time
Gets so butthurt over it he goes ultra edgy and joins the witch cult and fucks everything up for everyone all for Emilia

Remember kids, don't die 88 times to a gut loving assassin, or you too might just experience the edgy.

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

which I suspect was to assassinate Rem
Subaru got bit and died more times than Rem in arc 2 though, so I don't think Rem was specified as the target of assassination.

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

The dog hated Subaru that much, Daphne's killer's scent.

Jonathan Cruz
Jonathan Cruz

The kids also got bit, and Meili waited in the forest to lure someone out to find her. Who do you think would normally respond to threats to the village? Someone has to stay behind with Emilia.

The one who gets sent out would normally be Rem.

Christopher Nelson
Christopher Nelson

He cares about dying in arc 5, what are you on about

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

Ram is the same as Rem post Subaru, since she has Roswaal.

My guess is Meili was hired to kill the help, but had no specific target really, possibly because her employer didn't want her to know what she was specifically trying to do.

Asher Evans
Asher Evans

But why would anyone want to assassinate Rem?

Ryder Ramirez
Ryder Ramirez

at Arc 5 he doesn't even care if he dies

nani?

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

Al doesn't think she should be alive.

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

Trivial theory: it was foreseen that Subaru and Rem would fall in love, and some party wants to prevent that
Theory binding: If the witch curse theory is true in the sense that some external party is manipulating Subaru into loving Emilia, Rem is an obvious obstacle that has to be removed if their interaction can be foreseen

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

Al shouldn't have any connections to the assassin's guild though

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

"Mother" is Satella

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

My guess is Meili was hired to kill the help, but had no specific target really, possibly because her employer didn't want her to know what she was specifically trying to do.
That could make sense. Though normally, the dog would go after who had the most mana. Subaru's scent throws it off. Wrecking the village would also usually result in Rem being sent in to handle it.
Assassin's have connections to whomever pays them to do shit.

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

But Al didn't even know Ram had a sister. Also he was more concerned about Ram's existence rather than Rem's.

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

I always interpreted that he expected to meet Ram as she's the one Roswaal takes with him when he travels outside of his domain, and also thought Rem was succesfully killed by Meili

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

Not entirely, Al has shown to be friendly with Ram and even calling her by her name even though they've never met before. He has only been mad that Rem was alive.

Evan Perez
Evan Perez

Knowledge of Rem's existence isn't exactly secret. Not well known, but not secret.

However, he wasn't more concerned about Ram's existence at all. He actually thought Rem was Ram when he was talking to her, and he showed no sign of even the slightest surprise at her survival or existence. He's met Ram before, and even tried to hit on her.

His reaction changes when he realizes that Rem isn't Ram. Why would he suddenly be concerned about Ram's survival if he already just fine with Ram being alive a moment ago?

Brody Young
Brody Young

I wonder what makes Ram and Emilia just magnets for males

Cooper Roberts
Cooper Roberts

More importantly is al fucking colourblind

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

his face is burned afaik, so maybe

William Brown
William Brown

Wait, because Al already met Ram and even hit on her, shouldn't he have been able to distinguish Rem from Ram by simply looking at the Rem's hair color in that scene? Or is Al's memory very bad that he forgets Ram's look and demeanor already?

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

Elf
Cock magnet

I mean

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

Now that I think of this, both of your points make no sense. Not only is he fine with talking to "Ram", before Rem corrects him, but he has to know that Ram has a sister if he thinks one of the Oni maids should be dead.

If an Oni maid is dead, how are you fine talking to an Oni maid unless you already know there are two?

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

I think the most interesting thing about this if is that Subaru can't use other authorities
Maybe he got too attached to RbD and he doesn't look appealing any more to the other sins? Like he's not had enough epiphanies about greed or sloth or etc for them to like him? Or what?

Oliver Collins
Oliver Collins

Probably thought she dyed her hair or something. Not really a bad assumption to make considering he probably only knows what Ram looks like.

Ryan Wright
Ryan Wright

I'm guessing it takes the adaptation of Witch Genes to take effect for them to activate. Subaru never drunk Echidna's body fluids therefore he was still horribly incompatible with he authorities.

Ryder Myers
Ryder Myers

But Ram couldn't change her bust size. Al is into boobs so he should have recognized the difference between Rem and Ram.

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

I forget if tappei's notes say that he just can't use them or if they never went inside him in the first place
First case could be he's just too stuck in his brand of crazy to activate the powers ala ip while inspirberating Garfiel for being a slothy idle fuck
Second case is more interested because it contradicts the idea that Subaru is absolutely destined to megaman the authorities for some sagely purpose

Easton Reyes
Easton Reyes

Al is into boobs
So why did he hit on Ram?

David Hill
David Hill

Though i guess that potential for them not to stick to him could explain why he's just a 'candidate'

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

You're right about that, Al should have noticed the size difference when it came to breasts

Pads maybe?

Kayden Bailey
Kayden Bailey

Why is he serving Priscilla?

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

Didn't express myself good enough, I meant that it no longer takes a mental toll on him, at least in comparison to previous deaths. But that could be because Arc 5 might be somewhat tamer with the whole psychologic traumatic death angle, I haven't read it other than the synopsis on the wiki.

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

They're twins, and he only saw her briefly. He probably didn't bother to check her out. Since he was going back inside.

Jack Wilson
Jack Wilson

He's Aldebaran, the fiery eye of Taurus. For all we know, there's something fucked up about his vision. Or maybe he's just too reliant on his mysterious source of information, so that he doesn't really pay as much attention to his surroundings as he should.
Rem's attitude is completely different from Ram's. Her appearance is clearly distinguishable at a glance. Al has met Ram and should have been exposed to both her appearance and attitude, which Rem does not display. We don't even know why the fuck Al knows Ram's name, because he's supposed to be an amnesiac and they have no history together, but he clearly doesn't have any indepth familiarity with her.

So. I think Al was probably relying on some information that he didn't bother to double-check. When Rem corrects him, he suddenly realizes he's fucked up.

Obviously Al is actually blind and has the power to scan alternate timelines for information, and uses that in place of his actual sight. He wears the helmet so no one realizes his eyes are fucked up. However, his real ears still work fine, so he can tell when something doesn't sync up.

Christopher Nelson
Christopher Nelson

Because the gospel told him to, obviously

Isaiah Myers
Isaiah Myers

somewhat tamer with the whole psychologic traumatic death angle,
AhahahhahahahaghahHGGhahahbahahahah
I haven't read it other than the synopsis on the wiki.
Indeed

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

I swear if Al is blind and has some sort extra sense for his surroundings we would have so much to work on

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

Or maybe he's just too reliant on his mysterious source of information, so that he doesn't really pay as much attention to his surroundings as he should.
Yeah I think this is the case. I mean, he and Priscilla already met Rem before when Rem was fighting the thugs and even heard Subaru calling Rem, so it's odd that Al didn't know a thing about Rem.

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

You guys seriously need to stop talking about as if Al is a confirmed gospel user or some shit.

You could end up being completely wrong.

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

It's Pandora obviously

Asher Clark
Asher Clark

What if bring up something about al that is confirmed (well strongly hinted at) that everybody overlooked and NOBODY brings up EVER which is that he's met Echidna
Idk what you can actually theorise with this information though

Charles Gonzalez
Charles Gonzalez

I'm not talking as if he's a confirmed Gospel user. I said he has a mysterious source of information. He knows Ram's name without ever being told, without ever having met her before. Ram actually wonders if she ever gave him her name, and she did not.

He has a mysterious source of information. The nature of it is unknown.
It could also tie into how his power works. He's able to experience, or make others experience, different potential timelines.
I think Al and Priscilla might have ditched early, but they should have both heard Rem's name. So Aldebaran is definitely not paying proper attention to his surroundings. Strange for someone who has had to rely on their wits to survive. Maybe he's grown too self-assured in his sources.
he's met Echidna
He's met Echidna? I only know what I've read about Al from his scenes.

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

In Emilia's first trial echidna mentions that ding ding ding a one armed person has been in her (a?) dream realm before
and who do we know with one arm
It's like a blink and you'll miss it tiny sentence

Nathan Foster
Nathan Foster

What chapter?

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

What?

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

Idfk just open one of the twoish trial one chapters you'll have a 50%chance of getting it
It's during a block of echidna expositing about uninteresting 'this is how dreams work' shit that probably is actually interesting

Jordan Rogers
Jordan Rogers

I just read through Anon's translation of Emilia's trial 1 chapters (118 to 120), and Echidna says nothing about a one-armed man being in her dream realm previously.

Levi Baker
Levi Baker

His special power is 99% an Authority

My expectation is that he works directly for Pandora instead of using the Witch Cult front.

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

He's supposed to be pretty loyal to Priscilla, so I'm not exactly sure how that works. Unless Pandora made up a story where she was an orange-haired Princess, since I don't think we actually know where Priscilla originally came from.

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

They left when she jumped in, so they probably didn't hear her name. That or the helmet makes it kinda hard to hear.

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

Crack theory time. Pandora Lelouch self-geassed herself into Priscilla to wait for when Emilia would pop back up. Its why the world always works in her favor.

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

No i totally fucking rememver it where the fuck is it

Parker Green
Parker Green

Ah yes. This also explains why Aldebaran is an amnesiac. They're both sleeper agents.

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

Given how the Authority of Vanity works it's enteriely possible that Priscilla's super luck is because Pandora is piloting her life

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

Vainglory.

Aaron White
Aaron White

Why are there so few of us?

Xavier Kelly
Xavier Kelly

Uni exams user. That's my excuse anyways.

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

Everything we could have ever wanted was fulfilled, the series is over.

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

They are synonyms to begin with, and can translate from latin either way.

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

Elijah Ramirez
Elijah Ramirez

What a monstrosity

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

He can feel the barbs rubbing up against his ass

Kayden Green
Kayden Green

Cat's have soft barbs. It could be pleasant.

Jacob Brown
Jacob Brown

Cats*

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

translations are slow recently, not much to talk about

Ryder Wright
Ryder Wright

Such a silly way of figuring out you can hate someone. Right?

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

Everyone blew their load last thread

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

no Petra
Shit taste.

Q&A very explicitly says Ferri would have become a stereotypical Dark Lord had he never met Crusch.

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

Found it
It's Garfiel's trial, not Emilia's
Ecidnas second line after Garfiel enters the trial

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

Thank you

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

Petra is dead dude, why would she be in that pic?

Josiah Peterson
Josiah Peterson

??? (Echidna): “Your injuries from reality aren't carrying over because this place only hauls in your mind. If you suffered a wound serious enough to influence your mind, then it wouldn't heal even in the dream. This one's already been verified, so for example if someone who was missing an arm in reality was invited to this world, their missing arm wouldn't heal and...”
This one's already been verified, so for example if someone who was missing an arm in reality was invited to this world, their missing arm wouldn't heal and...

Is this what you mean?

Mason Baker
Mason Baker

Reminder that Ram will chew Subaru out

Chase Hernandez
Chase Hernandez

Yes that bit

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

See the necromancer on Subaru's lap?

Cooper Bennett
Cooper Bennett

Subaru literally never met her or Rem, they both died to Meili during what would be arc 2. He has no real reason to go to random villages he doesn't care about and try and have his cat bitch revive random village girls. Plus she'd be dead and in the ground long before he ever teamed up with Ferris, so he'd have to go to a village he doesn't know nor care about and specifically go digging up children's graves to have child zombies for some reason.

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

Well fuck you too.

Dylan Brooks
Dylan Brooks

That's a pretty nice catch, actually. I'll believe you then, it's very implied Echidna knows Al. But why the fuck would Al even take the trial? What about his qualifications, he isn't an half-breed, do people with authorities like Subaru or Al automatically have those?

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

He's probably interesting, seeing as he's from Japan, so she might give him a pass. Echidna fucking his memories as 'payment' for giving him the qualifications might also be plausible for why he has amnesia. Echidna loves fucking with memories.

Joshua Wood
Joshua Wood

Echidna can give the qualifications to whoever the fuck she wants
Al either has cat ears under his hat or there's something about him that interests Echidna

Caleb Bennett
Caleb Bennett

Echidna loves fucking with memories.
I think it's a witch thing, Pandora did the same to Emilia. As for it being the source of his amnesia... That'd be interesting as well. What if Roswaal tried to recruit Al previously because of his ability? What boons would it give him?

Possibly related to his authority and Satella connection. Really doubt he has cat ears since he's from Japan.

Jose Price
Jose Price

He wouldn't likely know about the ability so it would just have to be gospel shit. That would almost give him a reason to know about the twins as well, but if that were the case then they should know about him too. Maybe he just wasn't disfigured before so they don't really recognize him.

Christian Jenkins
Christian Jenkins

I feel like being from Japan isn't a convincing argument against having cat ears

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

Now I know what's missing from the Dark Lord chapter. Undead child soldiers.

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

See how much Ram snaps if she finds out someone reanimated her little sister.

Nathan Butler
Nathan Butler

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

Alas, Ram, now with lifeless eyes, obeyed his orders.

Kek

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

GUYS I need a quick rundown on this dark lord Subaru

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

See

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

So its like a what if story?

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

it's a what if story period

Brody White
Brody White

More or less. Subaru basically did what the other anons who complained about Subaru not doing did.

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

He even went with best girl Elsa. His only mistake was continuing to go after the girl who throws snowballs.

Eli Bennett
Eli Bennett

In every AU Witch Fuckery will always be apparent

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

IF*

Asher Allen
Asher Allen

It's a "what if" story separate from the main plot.

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

Ferri is not for the clutches of evil.

Christian Barnes
Christian Barnes

You let him out of the slav suit?

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

Subaru actually wearing knight armor

I fucking wish

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

Subaru should stick to light armor and trying to dodge

Asher Miller
Asher Miller

Echidna heard about "the alternate world" for the first time when she looked at Subaru's memory. Al either did not take the trial, or took a trial related to something he experienced after his summoning.

Xavier Perry
Xavier Perry

Bros, I just saw an absolutely disgusting VN pic.

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

looks fucking shit tho

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

How did you take that Al took the trial by an explicit hypothetical?

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

Chekhov's gun. We've met one character with one arm, and Tappei doesn't waste details.

Adam Edwards
Adam Edwards

Satella adores Aldebaran, and he has time-fuckery.
Could be he has Sage's Percluse (or rather, he might be Sage candidate).

Colton Powell
Colton Powell

a lot of people lost arms in Re:zero

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

Yeah, but they came back.

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

So, the fuel for Subaru's insanity in this whole ordeal, was seeing Reinhard effortlessly defeat Elsa after dying an insane amount of times to her trying to protect Emilia.

So it was both a weird obsession for the girl he didn't even get to talk to in the "successful" loop, and jealousy over Reinhard's "perfection".

I wonder if something could make him snap that hard in the main loop. Or if he's set on being an hero thanks to Rem. Obviously if Rem died for real i think he'd be broken, but i'm not sure on him completely going edgy the hedgehog like in this alternate scenario.

Hudson Morgan
Hudson Morgan

The nips sure do work fast

Parker Ward
Parker Ward

Well, as insane as Dark Lord Subaru was, he still had precious friends even if he was willing to discard them due to his even bigger infatuation with Emilia and his irrational jealousy.
So even if he snaps in MU, he already cares about tons of people which would still keep him somewhat in check.

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

>>155324931
DELET THIS

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

>>155324931
I was wondering how long it would take before someone posted this.

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

Caught red-handed.

Ethan Morales
Ethan Morales

>>155324931
What a nice picture. How about I do the same to you asshole?

Joseph Rogers
Joseph Rogers

If there was ever a second season, would you stay in the threads or abort till it's calmed down?

not sniffing the tracksuit

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

We would stay and teach how one is allowed to act here!

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

If there was ever a second season, would you stay in the threads or abort till it's calmed down?

Suffer

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

not masturbating to it
give me dat pic

Josiah Barnes
Josiah Barnes

Such a cute deranged maniac and his pawns.

Cooper Williams
Cooper Williams

He did but he never told Subaru his name.

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

He's there, but he's basically a slave, and doesn't trust anyone, thus doesn't give out his own name to others.

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

It's exactly a what if story. Just like the Natsuki Rem chapters.
Except this one is concluded.

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

Holy

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

He probably banged Elsa a few times in those loops, there's nothing better than defiling the body of your enemy (he said he was going to kill her later)

Luis Hill
Luis Hill

He killed all of the people Reinhard cared about.

Jonathan Foster
Jonathan Foster

Oh shit. New pictures from the VN are finally being posted?

Ayden James
Ayden James

https://mega.nz/#!hJEgTJ7S!vLS-utpaPzRfuGZz_RxTW__iq-efV3ko6-lfDv7T8hc

Chinks posted a 99% cg file

Levi Long
Levi Long

99%
So, are they just missing the Roswaal kiss or something?

Carson Cook
Carson Cook

Apparently its one in Anatasia's route, not sure on the details.

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

Typeset a new one.

http://imgur.com/a/h9tsG

I also placed it in the main Re:zero translated Album for translated stuff.

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

Ah. Well, I noticed they didn't include Julius and Reinhard in their swimsuits in that CG gallery. Or even Anastasia's swimsuit.

So yeah, it's incomplete. Still got some nice pictures. Rem is definitely Subaru's prince.

Austin Young
Austin Young

Or Ferri

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

Why is there no fanart this good?

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

Oh yes. I think there are also a number of other CGs missing from it. I haven't watched a full playthrough yet, so I couldn't tell you all of them.

So, I wonder what Subaru says to make Rem so horny in this scene?

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

Only route which would have ended in sex if we don't count Rem.

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

I think all the CG's from the common route is not included as the file is sorted by characters.

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

Clownfags BTFO.

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

more of this.

Oliver Brooks
Oliver Brooks

Well, I guess we just have to wait for the full collection.
Really? I mean, just look at Anastasia here. She looks more ready to fuck than any other character. Not just ready to fuck, it looks like it already happened. Anastasia a slut.

Adrian Reyes
Adrian Reyes

Why did he sacrifice them? Why? He had already saved Emilia. Why did he have to ruin everything for everyone?

Dominic King
Dominic King

Her body screams lust.

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

So, Beatrice lewdest CG is this
Can we pretend it's not actually romantic???/spoiler]

Nolan Reyes
Nolan Reyes

He's jealous of perfection incarnate.

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

But it's not romantic. You earn everyone's respect, not love.

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

I find it funny that literally every single girl looks sexier than the one that is supposed to be Lust.

Michael White
Michael White

Does mean then he would actually have a good shot at Anastasia if he tried

Dylan Jenkins
Dylan Jenkins

It's almost definitely "Subaru bumps into Anastasia's room while she is dressing"

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

She looks too happy and willing for it to just be that user.

Leo Davis
Leo Davis

She knows that Subaru is a little virgin who is shaking from seeing her. And she has a price ready.

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

Will we ever get a story where Subaru falls in love with Satella? One can only hope.

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

Why did Subaru sacrifice Ferri? How did he do it? Why couldn't he become Ferri's friend, family and pillar?

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

He's already in love with her in the main story though.

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

We are already on Arc 6.

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

Disposable pawns
Family

Very funny. Stop being retarded.

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

Well, I guess I don't have to hate the game's guts anymore then
Though why would they think that makes any sense

Juan Collins
Juan Collins

He is? I thought he was in love with the Elf?
A side-story, a reboot, a What If chapter, I'm not picky.

Isaiah Nelson
Isaiah Nelson

He is? I thought he was in love with the Elf?
He's also in love with the blue Oni girl. Subaru's that type of guy.

Jaxon Miller
Jaxon Miller

Unconsciously, he feels something for her. When he looked at her in arc 4, despite wanting to hate her, all he could feel was a deep love for her, making him wonder if he was being manipulated by her.

The explanation as to why has yet to arrive since we haven't gotten to that point in the story yet. But basically. Satella loves Subaru, and Subaru loves her when he looks at her for some reason. And Satella states why she loves him.

Check pic related to see what she said about him. Obviously Subaru has no recollection of any of it, so most assume he was in that world before, or Satella is Emilia from the future, which i think would be too obvious of a twist.

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

Rem's reaction upon seeing Ram and Subaru holding hands and flirting with each other.

Or Rem would perhaps feel happy as her sister and Subaru are happy. I don't know.

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

Puck versus the Witch of Envy who would win? Also who could beat Puck if he lost his shit like when Emilia died?

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

Rem feels jealous when Subaru pays attention to other people. Rem feels jealous when Ram pays attention to other people.

Realistically, would be pretty upset by that whole happening. Especially since it'd stab her right in the inferiority complex.

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

Subaru's that type of guy.
Yet people still think Subaru would love Rem in the main story as much as he does in Rem If. Oh well.

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

1. Puck would lose. Hard.
2. Reinhard can oneshot his ass without breaking a sweat. Roswaal could probably also take him on, though it'd be more of a challenge for him.

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

Puck versus the Witch of Envy who would win?
Witch of Envy easily
Also who could beat Puck if he lost his shit like when Emilia died?
Reinhard

Ethan Ramirez
Ethan Ramirez

Huh, for being the Beast of the End of the Eternally Frozen Lands he's rather lackluster isn't he?

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

What IF Subaru is married to her for 10 years and has 2 kids with her, MU Subaru hasn't spoken to her for over 1 year, of course AU Subaru loves Rem more.

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

Rather, it's Reinhard that is stupidly overpowered

Nicholas Robinson
Nicholas Robinson

No, Puck is strong as shit, it's just that Reinhard and Satella are on another level entirely.

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

MU Subaru hasn't spoken to her for over 1 year

Aiden King
Aiden King

Clearly, we need Satella to off Reinhard.

Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

1. Witch of Envy could rape Puck so bad it's not even funny
2. Regulus Corneas and Reinhard.

Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez

Mutual talk, he didn't hear her voice for over a year

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

Nah even after MU Subaru talks with Rem for years, he still wouldn't love her as much as AU Subaru loves his Rem.

Carson Butler
Carson Butler

Puck himself says to Betelgeuse "If you want to kill me the grow a thousand shadows, a mere half of what Satella could do"

Logan Mitchell
Logan Mitchell

Satella is practically a dark goddess, Reinhard is literally invincible, Roswaal is a 400 year old super wizard, and Regulus has god mode.
It wouldn't work. Reinhard is literally invincible.

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

He will, he has even more reasons to do so than AU Subaru.

William Reed
William Reed

AU Subaru lives for the sole sake of his Rem.

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

or you could stop to pretend that this is because of some unwilligness from either part

Parker Green
Parker Green

For Re: Zero is better to read the LN, the manga, or watch the anime? If the LN then does anyone know where I can get my hands on the English translation for the first three Arcs?

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

What reason? You think he can just forget everyone else entirely and be head over heels in love with Rem? The magnitude of AU Subaru's love for Rem has set the bar way too high now and there is no way MU Subaru's can match that.

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

MU Subaru lost his Rem for over 1 year, AU Subaru didn't
AU Rem didn't save him from himself, MU Rem did

It will take a while until MU Subaru will love Rem as much as AU Subaru but only because what if is 10 years ahead

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

It just kinda hit me but. If Regulus' power with the same exact working process ended up on a gigantic slut of a person who would fuck literally anyone, they'd be invincible.

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

You think he can just forget everyone else entirely and be head over heels in love with Rem?

He don't need to forget everyone else, loving two girls romantically is bs anyways so he will drop one at some point and admit that one was a lie, then he will only love one girl romantically

James Thompson
James Thompson

And that would be Satella.

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

MU Subaru lost his Rem for over 1 year, AU Subaru didn't
Means nothing if Subaru still can't even admit that he loves Rem more than he loves Emilia.

AU Rem didn't save him from himself, MU Rem did
Huh if anything this only made Subaru love Rem less because Rem was basically asking Subaru to love Emilia in that scene, hence the "I love Emilia" thing.

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

You are retarded, congrats

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

Means nothing if Subaru still can't even admit that he loves Rem more than he loves Emilia.
He won't admit shit until Rem wakes up and he will be either get called out on that or notices himself that Rem doesn't like the polygamy idea

Huh if anything this only made Subaru love Rem less because Rem was basically asking Subaru to love Emilia in that scene, hence the "I love Emilia" thing.
You can't be serious, you really didn't get why Rem rejected Subaru in from zero

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

Can I get a quick rundown on the summary
I only read through like 20 something chapters

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

http://pastebin.com/u3VJggF6

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

Is it translated anywhere?

Mason Miller
Mason Miller

Subaru loves Rem so so much.
but he refuses to believe it unless getting called out by someone.
Wow.

you really didn't get why Rem rejected Subaru in from zero
I'm talking about this part.

Because Subaru wanted to be the Natsuki Subaru that she loves…
Subaru: ――I love Emilia.
Rem: ――Yes.
Rem responds to Subaru’s confession by nodding with a smile that made it seem as if she knew everything.

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

No, but summary is from Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/comments/62mhi3/wn_translation_request/dfo3wf5/

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

What? He doesn't believe that he loves her?

Because Subaru wanted to be the Natsuki Subaru that she loves
Guess what that means, hypocrite

Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones

What? He doesn't believe that he loves her?
No. That he loves her more than he loves Emilia.

Guess what that means, hypocrite
Tell me what it means then user. I wonder if it'd be something other than the "Subaru felt unworthy of Rem so he rejected Rem and pursued Emilia instead."

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

Subaru loves Rem so so much.
Well, he does. Otherwise he wouldn't go to the tower to have a chance to save her or visit her every night and talk to her for hours.

He knows that he loves her but he believes that polygamy will be a viable option where he doesn't have to hurt anyone.

The main reason he loves her is because she didn't let him give up on everything and everyone. She put her love over her desire for his sake.

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

Rem didn't tell him to love Emilia. She just didn't want him to give up and run away from the things he wanted to do.

If Subaru is going to choose Rem, she wants it to be because that's what he really wants. Not as a consolation prize for a defeated man.

Mason Bell
Mason Bell

Reminder that Emilia is the ultimate wizard

Aaron Phillips
Aaron Phillips

No. That he loves her more than he loves Emilia.
Why should he admit it when she's still asleep? Who is he gonna tell that? Emilia?

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

As expected of best girl

Evan Gutierrez
Evan Gutierrez

I'm not going to say Anastasia is a courtesan,
would actually have a good shot at Anastasia if he tried?
but I am going to say that if Barusu RbD'd some market trends to get filthy rich
he would eventually have enough money to rent her pussy.

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

Otherwise he wouldn't go to the tower to have a chance to save her or visit her every night and talk to her for hours.
It does prove that Subaru loves Rem, but he also did the same with everyone else user.

where he doesn't have to hurt anyone.
Subaru doesn't want to hurt Emilia's feelings
which means Subaru does love Emilia and his feelings for her are genuine.
That's it! Subaru doesn't love Rem as much as you fags make him out to be.

Rem didn't tell him to love Emilia
I didn't mean it literally. Of course Rem wouldn't want Subaru to not love her. But the thing is, she actually wanted the Subaru that she loves, the one that is in love with Emilia, not Rem, to return. That's what Rem wanted from that confession: She needs to make Subaru return to his normal self and realize he still loves Emilia. Otherwise, Subaru wouldn't be the same person Rem knew.

If Subaru can't even say that to himself, you think he can say it to everyone else, including Rem?

Adrian Phillips
Adrian Phillips

Q&A says Reinhard is stronger, but because it's a bad matchup the fight would stall. Forever.
Which the Dark Lord IF is reminiscent of, come to think of it.
RbD is the Authority of Envy, right?

Logan Gray
Logan Gray

I think him admitting at that moment didn't have anything to do with trying to be Rem's hero.
It's just him confessing that he tried to run away with Rem even though his heart was still with Emilia at the time.
That was really a shitty move so he needs to come clean about trying to take advantage of her feelings

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

It does prove that Subaru loves Rem, but he also did the same with everyone else user.
What are you talking about?

If Subaru can't even say that to himself, you think he can say it to everyone else, including Rem?
He has no reasons to admit it now. Once Rem wakes up and his polygamy dream crushes he will have to face it.

That's it! Subaru doesn't love Rem as much as you fags make him out to be.
You're just gonna ignore everything what was said before, congrats retard

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

I didn't mean it literally. Of course Rem wouldn't want Subaru to not love her. But the thing is, she actually wanted the Subaru that she loves, the one that is in love with Emilia, not Rem, to return. That's what Rem wanted from that confession: She needs to make Subaru return to his normal self and realize he still loves Emilia. Otherwise, Subaru wouldn't be the same person Rem knew.
I think you're still misunderstanding. It doesn't matter to Rem whether or not Subaru is in love with Emilia. The thing is, Rem knew Subaru never stopped thinking he loved Emilia. The Subaru she loves is the one who can talk about the future with a smile on his face, regardless of who that future is with.

If Subaru said he loved Rem, with a genuine smile, she wouldn't complain that he didn't love Emilia enough. Her goal isn't to get him to realize he still loves Emilia. It's to save him from his despair.

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

TOO BAD REGULUS IS SUCH A REPUTABLE AND TEMPERANT GUY HUH
TRULY THE DOWNFALL OF ANY MAN IS THEIR VIRTUE

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

jewpress licensed the LN vol 1-3 are out in english that covers arc 1 and 2. no translation for arc 3

Anthony Lewis
Anthony Lewis

Huh I thought it was obvious that Subaru still had some feelings for Emilia when he asked Rem to run away with him. Otherwise, he would have said "I love you" to Rem and got her approval way easier and faster.

Uh about the fact Subaru still try his best to deny that he loves Rem more than he loves Emilia?

his polygamy dream crushes he will have to face it.
user the fact that he still has some thinkings about polygamy in his mind already means Subaru doesn't love Rem that much more than he loves Emilia, meaning that he has never put Rem as his top priority like AU Subaru does with his Rem.

You're just gonna ignore everything what was said before,
Care to point out what I just ignored?

I still think it's more or less about Rem trying to remind him of his normal self and about how Rem still loves Subaru even though he's actually in love with Emilia. If the "I love Emilia" doesn't matter that much for Rem, Subaru wouldn't have gone on saying a bunch more of things about Emilia just to wreck Rem's feelings. It's basically Subaru's another way of saying "I'm back" and Rem wouldn't believe it unless Subaru fantasized about Emilia in front of her.

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

Don't ask me why, just go with it.

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

Uh about the fact Subaru still try his best to deny that he loves Rem more than he loves Emilia?
Except that he doesn't deny it. Nobody asked him yet. He doesn't even want to think about it because that would cause him only problems. His best choice is to say " love them equally" and dodge every problem.

Anon the fact that he still has some thinkings about polygamy in his mind already means Subaru doesn't love Rem that much more than he loves Emilia, meaning that he has never put Rem as his top priority like AU Subaru does with his Rem.
You still don't get it. If he can have both without problems, why not take both? It's like someone offers you 2 different pieces of cake, so even if you like one more you will still take both if you can, right? Unless they make you choose, then you will take you like more.

Connor Brooks
Connor Brooks

But he doesn't try to downplay his love for Rem. He doesn't act or pretend like she doesn't mean the world to him.
He's just overhyping his love for Emilia. And that's not disrespectful towards Rem either because she proposed the damn polygamy idea, though the three of them will have to see how it looks in practice.

I'm not entirely sure anymore what the From Zero argument here is about. It's a seperate issue from Subaru's love for Rem, right?

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

If the "I love Emilia" doesn't matter that much for Rem, Subaru wouldn't have gone on saying a bunch more of things about Emilia just to wreck Rem's feelings
He's trying to talk about the future he wants to see again. The "I love Emilia" doesn't matter to Rem. What matters to Rem is Subaru showing he hasn't given up. I'm not one of the guys who says Subaru doesn't have feelings for Emilia. He obviously does. Someone else might want to argue about their nature or how healthy those feelings are, but I don't feel like it. It's not my thing.

At the start of From Zero, Subaru wasn't in love with Rem. He wouldn't have minded spending the rest of his life with her, as she's a cute and kind girl who loves him, but that's not really the same. Maybe he was already emotionally attached to her and sort of liked her, and thought he could come to love her, but he didn't actually fall in love with her until after From Zero. Even then, it took him a few days to actually realize that's what he was feeling when he looked at her.

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

Now I want to fap to femSubaru mind broken by Pete doujins.

Bentley Wood
Bentley Wood

Okay

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

I can do this.

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

Except that he doesn't deny it.
Subaru: No. Under no circumstances would that…..
happen. It shouldn’t happen.
He swears that his feelings towards Emilia would not waver from now on either.

He doesn't even want to think about it because that would cause him only problems.
So it means that his feelings for Rem are not strong enough to let him come up with one final answer to the question "Who Subaru loves most?" So Rem is not the one Subaru loves most then.

You still don't get it. If he can have both without problems, why not take both?
Not minding the analogy, my point is that Subaru can't choose Rem or Emilia because he loves both, which means that his feelings for Rem would never be as great as those from AU Subaru who is devoted to no one but Rem. Period.

He's just overhyping his love for Emilia.
This proves my point user, that Subaru loves both Emilia and Rem and that means he will never love Rem like how he does in the AU.

I'm not entirely sure anymore what the From Zero argument here is about
I have no clue either. Some anons just said I didn't understand it so I just went ahead and explained it.

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

If regular Rem still dresses up like a loli maid, since that's the style she wore since she was a child, shouldn't a male Rem dress like a shota butler?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page