What the fuck is this shit

What the fuck is this shit

Is he a big guy Sup Forums?

My favorite part is that the A to Z Mart cup follows him through the whole thing, to remind the audience that fucking Kevin Smith directed this.

The result of a bet.

masturbation

Kino

Tfw no qt3.14 mr Tusk to give me a tuskjob

>they just put him out on a ranch
why didn't they just kill him or take him to a hospital?

Cauckino

due to the wonders of shit writing he genuinely thought he was a walrus and wasn't in any distress

It's garbage user

>due to the wonders of shit writing he genuinely thought he was a walrus and wasn't in any distress

Except you can see at the end that he's crying, and it's established earlier in the film that animals don't cry. He's still human in that big blubber walrus suit.

That's a walrusman. I know because one of them used to live on my couch in college.

>That shot of the drowned walrus
Pretty shocking senpai

Do you gyus think Justin Long enjoys not having a career anymore?

Hey man Sasquatch Gang was a good movie man.

i legit enjoyed that movie

i will never rewatch and continue to remember it fondly

I enjoy that justin long never really had a career.

Dodgeball came out 12 years ago

I am the walrus?

>Kevin Smith smoked himself insane.

Haven't watched this
So did they somehow change his internal organs or pretty much just sew the skin over his body

shut the fuck up Donny

answering that question would require about a thousand times more thought than kevin smith put into the movie.

>dude weed lmao
Kevin Smith thinks he's hilarious and made this sort of kickstarter flick, what he failed to realize is that he made a grotesque, repulsive, and disturbing flick.

I listened to the commentary on this. I guess the premise is from an ad they found on Craigslist or something that they read on a podcast. The plot of the movie is from them riffing on the ad. What's really disturbing is that Kevin Smith thinks the movie is absolutely hilarious and he can't stop laughing throughout the commentary track and calling the movie genius. He's a mentally disturbed man and Yoga Hosers just goes to prove it.

darkest comedy you can get

pure kino

Is this meant to be Human Centipede x The Fly?

Clerks x Salo

I just remember it starting real serious then getting real fucking wierd.

'If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball'.

Fucking Stillers wife is a babe.

I haven't seen seen Tusk but I agree.

The whole outline for the movie was made within a podcast episode that was around an hour. Kevin has gotten alot more relaxed about making movies after Zack and Miri flopped, which really crushed his spirit. Now he just makes whatever the fuck he wants, something I'd let him get away with if he didn't cast his hideous daughter.