>>70916817

she's always been trash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9iQ8lIfyEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't she like 32 or something?

What is "VEVO" anyway?

my girl's gettin old

literally every female artist loses it once they hit 30, even normies stop caring about them

>bubble, bubble
>trouble, trouble

Ho lee fuck. She has completely lost the magic she had on Teenage Dream. This isn't even fun, mindless pop, this is just trite.

one of sia's throwaway tracks. safe. boring. zzzzz

thank god gaga is back
youtube.com/watch?v=o9iQ8lIfyEs

Mariah, Madonna, Whitney, Janet, Cher, Beyoncé, Kylie, and Diana Ross have all had significant success after 30.

I've always liked Katy as far as ultra-pop goes, and I really like the production on this song but holy fuck the lyrical rhythm is so bad. She has really lost whatever songwriting talent she had.

but they were massively succesful, i'm talking about 00's-10's pop stars

around that time more and more people stopped caring about pop music, the only way to have pop succes is either by being attractive or extremely talented.

Most Voices and looks start decaying at around 30, hence why no one cares about them anymore.

and beyoncé had "strong black women xD" meme, otherwise no one would care about her

yeah the chorus is awkward as hell

the meter is completely fucked

I think it should be noted that Sia had her first #1 single at the age of 40 this past August.

of course there can be exeptions like Sia, but the main point is that normies stop carying about female popstars once they hit or aproach 30

just look at Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Lily Allen, Kate Nash, Marina Diamandis and more.

They don't have enough to offer music and looks wise to stay relevant and that's why they rely on posting liberal bullshit on twitter all day and "supporting" LGBT in the desperate hope that people will care about them again

you're probably right. it's happened to most of the hitmakers from the mid-2000's to early-2010's.

marina was never famous, kate nash and lily never was and never will be on the same level as katy and gaga.

there is 0 chart information on katy's new single since it literally just came out and her album hasn't even been announced, so you're jumping the gun a bit. and both katy and gaga have been playing high profile events the past couple years, and this year that only the most successful artists can book? there's also rihanna

like, yeah it's difficult for women in pop the older they get but that can be said for any mainstream artist. it's not easy to stay relevant

>implying Marina was ever successful and/or relevant
o am i laffin

>thinking Kate nash and Lily Allen are on the same level as Lady gaga and Katy Perry
>thinking Marina is anywhere near the level of any of those

Show yer tits/10.

>Marina
>pop star

I mean I guess she tried with her second album but it didn't really go nowhere. Also, I'm pretty sure most of the people you mentioned have spoken about liberal issues since their 20's.

>Marina
>successful
i thought she distances herself from tumblrina political discussion, she even said that Millenials are too easily offended and did this.

but i guess she'll do anything to not fade into obsurity eventhough she gives little hints that she doesn't actually care about poilitics and hates tumblrinas

>She has really lost whatever songwriting talent she had.

Roar's lyrics are weaker than this song you fucking retard.

yaaaaaaasssssssssss

Pop music is a product, and products are disposable, they become unpopular, people move onto a new product, a new fad.
You look at guys like radiohead who been doing it for years, have a nice Loyal fanbase, are critical darlings, they dont do pop music, i mean maybe they started out doing pop rock.

There is a difference between art and entertainment, and art is something that lasts for a very long time.

Pop is entertainment, something meant to make the most money, if you dont make money they replace you with the newer, younger, better looking model.

This is also the curse of not writing your own music, thom writes his own music, there is only one thom, and he has the power. In pop, the record company has the power, the people who write your music have the power, you are replaceable.

Mj used to be top of the charts too, now he is just nostalgia music at best.

nice pasta

they do that on purpose. it gets people talking about the song, i.e. free advertising

what happened to making darker and more mature music phase?

Even for mindless pop music this is awful. Sup Forums contrarians will probably laud it.

didn't she say she was gonna do that for her last album too

bland as dog dick and half as refreshing