Why are they not more popular?

Royal blood is hype. Saw them live a few months ago.

are you going to give us the fucking band name?

cuz cool idea with the bass and all but they just make shit bland pop

i mean its only written right there....

Butt rock isn't cool + Nickelback already has it covered

Royal Blood. Use your eyes.

I disagree with you. I've never heard a band combine great elements from bands like Wolfmother and QOTSA before. Plus they're new song from Vinyl is one of the best songs I've heard for a long time.

Because their second album (out this year) isn't out quite yet.

This album is fucking awful
>le indie rock with little bit of heavy elements xDDD
ITS AWFUL

I tried listening to this awhile back but idunno i couldnt get thru it, I'd rather just listen to queens of the stone age u kno?? should i try again?

i like them
this is pretty much why

They're shit

They're bretty gud. but bit of an NME/Radio1 poster boy meme over here in the UK, which is a shame

I got this cd as a gift for xmas like 3 years ago. Should I listen to it?

Absolutely. I've been listening to it without getting bored for months now.

Once they drop a second album they're going to become teen girl-core like Arctic Monkeys and the Black Keys

They had a number one album in the UK, and played as the third-last band at the Reading Festival. Thats insane for a band with one album. You haven't been hearing from them since they've been in the studio since august 2015 I think.

kek nice bait

They are the discount Death From Above 1979

>implying that's not what they are already

You should, it's alright
I agree completely, if the record is any good

For me the album is just eh. It isn't original enough to sound great but it's alright indie. I think DFA79 do the formula more justice. They're like the White Stripes if they listened to QOTSA rather than Robert Johnson basically

DFA1979 and Lightning Bolt already did everything Royal Blood did but a lot better.

Agreed, I saw them both live and DFA done a better show

Made it radio-friendly?