Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

malkmus, because he's responsible for chemtrails

not even sure what you're referring too but id be willing to stake everything i own that corgans wrong

malkmus did nothing wrong, corgan can't take a joke

what is this referring to

DALE

For sure Corgan. Both are pretentious, but at least Malkmus isn't a douchenozzle

STOP BULLYING BILLY

HE IS A GENIUS

HE IS A GOD

HE IS THE PERFECT MALE

DEAL

WITH

IT

Stephen Malkmus sort of "dissed" the Smashing Pumpkins in the song Range Life, Corgan had Pavement taken off Lollapalooza and still never gotten over it, insisting that no one ever cared about Pavement's music

meant for

Hi Courtney!

The thing with the Range Life references is that I don't even know what Malkmus is trying to convey about the smashing pumpkins or stone temple pilots.

can someone explain to me why whenever pavement gets posteed someone replies with a picture of the hawaiian from rocket power?

Corgan is literally in the wrong every single time he feuds with someone. The only somewhat justifiable time was with Anderson Cooper over that cat advertisement.

classic corgan god hes such a soft little bitch, anyone whos willing to go on the front of "cats" magazine should be erased from the rock n roll hall of fame

i am unbelievably biased though pavement are easily my favourite band and i still dont understand how theyre mentioned here so rarely and relatively unknown in comparison to some of the other 90s bands

my mistake it was actually "Paws Chicago"

lmfao

I too want to know the meme connection between Pavement and Tito.

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE I AM STILL JUST A RAT IN A CAGE

They're elegant bachelors

Malk, but only kinda because Matador wasn't really an indie at that point.

While we're here, is there anything worth listening to after Mellon collie?

no

Adore is passable, rest is shit or muzak at best

than afterwards relisten to the overlooked album Gish

I like Smashing Pumpkins significantly more than Pavement, but Corgan is undeniably in the wrong here. The jab on "Range Life" is probably one of the softest disses in music history.

What went wrong?

THE WORLD IS VAMPIRE

AND WHAT DO I GET FOR MY PAIN? BETRAYED DESIRES AND A PIECE OF GAME

2x

Corgan sucks dick

Yes, Adore and Machina.

no

Billy has no sense of humor

it was Dixie Carters fault

Billy went bald

Malkmus (Pavement) wrote lyrics mocking The Smashing Pumpkins in a song called "Range Life."
The song is about just living an ordinary life rather than trying hard to be alternative like he believed the Smashing Pumpkins were.
Corgan called Pavement "the death of the alternative dream" after.

It was pretty spicy after that between them, when they use to your before the album.

what is a nature kid?

Adore is good
Machina is good
Oceania is good

Monuments to an Elegy is shit though

IT'S BEEN one week since you looked at me

This is the story of a girl