This cinematic video game is better kino than 99.9% of cinema related content

This cinematic video game is better kino than 99.9% of cinema related content.

Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's NOT generic schlocky zombie trash dad it's a harrowing emotional journey on par with cormac mccarthy's the road

Overrated as fuck

>implying the MP isn't the best part of the game and criminally underrated

Sup Forumseddit

You sound like a teenager. Try watching a real movie for once.

>cinematic
>literally duck and hide 99% of the time from shit AI

Movies are synthetic results of thousands of hours of editing with no love put into them. You're fucking delusional if you think they could ever have the same emotional impact as the masterpiece The Last of Us

>computer game
>failed to be what a computer game should be - interactive
>ends up being an animated movie, instead

What did Naughty Dog mean by this?

They wanted to do what movie directors couldn't for centuries

Make an interactive movie?

I fucking hate cutscenes and this game was full of them. It was the most boring game I've "played" yet.

make good kino

They sacrificed good gameplay for an awesome story. While the story is awesome and emotional, the game is just an absolute bore to play

>awesome
it's fucking trash

>i have to protect muh daughter
>awesome and emotional

Kill yourself.

I liked the ending and the way the relationship between the two main characters developed. The rest was derivative and awful.

Yep, total fucking crap

I bet you think Bioschlock Infinite was a masterpiece in storytelling as well

Infinite is just as as much art as the last of us is, probably the only 2 pieces of electronic art ever created, music, movies, other video games etc have yet to achieve such status

youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg

Whenever I hear a Sup Forumsirgin say this, I can't help but think the deepest films they've ever watched were directed by Nolan and Tarantino.

>i looked at the cover and maybe watched the trailer once

>it's a Sup Forums doesn't know what kino means again thread

Of course Nolan and Tarantino are the best cinematic directors ever to grace our measly existence but I dont think they have anything on Naughty Dog

the multiplayer on this game was kino

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

She isn't his daugther

its a shooter that actually requires people to aim and conserve ammo. you get a nice rush from being last man standing on your team

I can because video games can't be as good as films; they are lower than flicks in my eyes.

That's what I like to call top pleb

You are correct. Video games are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to artistic value.

>implying your average total war game isn't better than the battles they show in film.

They aren't lacking in artistic value just because they aren't movies.