Creepy thread

I'll bump with creepy pasta

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OIwL_uvSAgg
youtube.com/watch?v=I0_aCMj9eVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I eat people

Any lurkers?

My dad told me I used to crawl Like this when I was a baby. Theyd push my butt down to crawl like a normal baby but it would pop back up lol

I'll tell a local legend if you want. Arkansas has some freaky shit

do it

whats creepy about this?

Deus Vult

You haven't seen it yet

I want to cuddle her.

too much man

My parents told me to never walk the bridge by the cadern creek at night. They told Mr that old Mr. Coon down by the river's bend made a deal with the devil to extend his years. He is 132 years old and still moves like a 70 year old. They say that when you walk out there at night, you can see down at the river's bend Mr Coon singing and chanting, casting spells and curses. And if he puts a curse on you, you will have bad trouble with your life

I believe this is one of the photos where they take a picture with a dead family member

nope, help me pls

They say that his curse will bring haints and spirits around. They told me the last person he put a curse on was Mrs. Pearcy. She called the police last month claiming there were things in her house that had no shadow

Isn't one of these kids dead?

what am i seeing here?

I'm going to walk that bridge Friday night. I will document everything. If this post is dubs, /x/ will get dumped with it

I'll tell a local creepy story then too.

The furthest islands on the charts on Georgian Bay (lake Huron) are the McCoy islands. Legend has it that Mr. McCoy ripped off some indians for the Islands, then in the night when he was sleeping the Indians came and dragged him from his camp to the shoreline and stabbed him to death.
Legend has it on a full moon in September if you spend the night on the Big McCoy island you can still hear him scream.

The girl in the middle row, on the very right exposes her underwear. MOOOOOODS

i think its the little kids leg in the center?

I ?

O shit Begotten

I havent watched that in years

This one's trés spooky
youtube.com/watch?v=OIwL_uvSAgg

I have some skeleton transparent PNGs if anyone wants them?

one of these was Hitler i think

this happened to my fucking cousin, fuck you for posting it.

please do i need more skeletons

gave me some kind of feeling

Wat

and then?

skeletons are the best

Vote for Pedro

This one always gets me

not creepy, but it gave me the feelerino :'(

i think this most disturbing part of this comic is that someone took the time to make it

wiki/David_Langford

:)

Feelthread man

i have the book with all 4 short stories, and i made that pic myself cuz the one i see circulating around the web (pic related) is shit imo and the info text is altered to differ from the story slightly (for copyright reasons?).

I thought it would be amazing if someone would turn the Basilisks stories into a film, like something in the style of Contagion (2011). I'm sure there are bright minds out there that could adapt it into a screenplay. Seems like such an interesting concept.

fucking what
am i gonna be autistic in a few weeks
help

Too late for that user

>heard you were talkin shit

I'd be fucking terrified. Those are usually an indicator that the accompanying storm could produce a tornado any time.

Creepy Pasta ITA

youtube.com/watch?v=I0_aCMj9eVE

.gif

no