Hey Sup Forums how does it feel that she loves him and not you?

Hey Sup Forums how does it feel that she loves him and not you?

general feels thread

Pretty bad tbh but oh well...time will heal everything

Killed em both

I've moved on. I'm not the first, nor the last. I just want to move on, wherever that takes me. If she can accept that or not is irrelevant.

My life is a mess

i guess

you gotta try

Try moving on? It has been tough, since I have been bogged down from her not being able to do so in a just manner

bump

ex orrrr???

I'm still the one who cums down her throat before she kisses him goodnight, so I really couldn't care less.

I'm not mad actually. She was kind of chubby and had buck teeth. Fuck, who am I kidding. That bitch left me to die. I'm lonely as fuck now.

This >time will heal everything
It has been 4 years and I'm still not over it.

She's just a waifu you created based on a real person.

It really sucks like man youre never gonna get it back why bother try loving her and you tell yourself that you dont but its impossible. You see her everyday and you just cant have her knowing that your in her heart but you cant have her. Everytime you say hey to her or just greet her it makes your day better but it goes away when he comes and swoops her up and takes her away from you

In one universe we are together forever till the very end which makes my brain feels better

>mfw he already cheated on her and won her back somehow
>mfw shortly after that, she cut her hair pretty short and gained some weight and now I don't find her nearly as attractive
>got over her in a span of a couple weeks and now I'm chasing after a girl named Fatima cuz she's got a fat Arab ass
>mfw I realized I'm shallow as fuck

I thought we had a connection but then She goes off and a few days later i find out she actually got fucked by one of my friends :/

sorry :/(

Yes you do big boy.

>bullshit.jpg

>be me 16
>first love of my life
>hang out in parks, cuddle alot
>love starts fading away
>practically dont speak
>shed been cheating on me after the 1st week
>cry daily because i lost my qt
Whyd you have to go Emma.
Why.