ITT characters you could have played better than the actor. Be serious. I'll start with soprano...

ITT characters you could have played better than the actor. Be serious. I'll start with soprano, I grew up in Brooklyn around a lot of wise guys I'm fat and have a bad temper I also eat just like him and honestly would have done the accent much better. I also look way more Italian than him.

I look like him and I'm a better actor

Stfu faggot you will never be half a pube of the gandalf

just imagine gandolhpini played gandalf in lotr instead of that anglo faggot cocksucking shit mckellen

Take this l you NY nigga and run yo timbs down that stoop and i to oncoming traffic

Basically the same person as him in real life. I'm a bit darker though and have more edge. I would have tackled the role similar to the way ledger did joker and I could have been incredible. They ever remake it I will audition.

He would of tied frodo to some rocks and rode that eagle right into mt doom and tossed his finouqe ass in you mameluke

That's not Gandalf idiot

i lost my shit

Easy

Have the same life so it would be pretty natural for me

>this thread

Nobody wants to see an authentic portrayal of a wiseguy. Those people are uncharismatic morons.

>B tard basement dweller
>Better Sopranos actor

Kek!

you'd also have gotten shot 50+ times more than him

It's not that hard deniro even said anyone can do it

A lot in common could probably pull it off

Deniro. You listen to that worthless piece of shit cocksucker and take anything he says seriously? Grow up kid.

I'm really hoping that this amount of cringe is just a show of how good you are at acting.

>ITT characters you could have played better than the actor.

Fucking wow just fucking WOW.
So you could've gone to acting school, worked your ass off, got lucky and landed a part in a god tier tv show?
No, you're sitting in your moms fucking basement u fat piece of shit being delusional on a fucking image board.
Kys, otherwise keep tipping that motherfucking fedora to being a nobody, faggot

You really think acting is hard and you need schooling for it? Top KEK

Kys

Deniro is a great actor he would know better than you.

If you think you can play Tony Soprano better than James Galndolfini then you're another level of Bucchiac

He wasn't even that good. Many others could have played the role better. What I'm saying is I would just have to act like myself so it wouldn't really be acting. Not like some Johnny Depo shit

>implying I said you had to go to acting school
Gandolfini went to acting school. Faggot op is implying he could get up in front of loads of people, in front of a camera, and act out the part.
He'd probably go jelly at his morbidly obese knees and succumb to the pressure, hiding his shame behind Cheetos orange stained fingers

Would have been more believable bigger and stronger plus no lines easy as pie

>Be serious
>\b\
Pick one.

Maybe that's your deal but not mine. I'm not shy nor do I have any anxiety shit. I have done plenty of public speaking that wouldn't bother me.

>He wasn't even that good

The only people who say this were too stupid to see how amazing he was

what in the fuck is \b\

He was shit in this film I think anyone would have been better literally anyone

Shut up nigger

>public speaking
>no one cares what u said and no one will give a shit at the end of the day

>acting
>main role
>can make or break a show
>auditioned part by hundreds if not thousands of actors
>usually requires years of shitty roles before landing something decent

Yea I can see the comparison

faggot

faggot

faggot

fuck off nigger

That movie sucked nigger

Dude you're making it sound like rocket science. Any moron can act Jesus Christ. Look at some of the dumb shits out there that are A list they're fucking brain dead morons.

>Great actor

I think I can pull it off as one of these guys.

Confirmed struggling actor mad cause his art is being disrespected.

I act like him and I'm a better actor.

Oh god id like to see your list probably have RDJ number one

Yeah DeNiro is shit! Everyone knows that! Faggot.

Not an actor fag, but I'm certainly no basement dwelling fedora achne covered morbidly obese hurr durr faggot op

faggot

>I'm a bit darker though and have more edge.
Than a brutal rapist. Yeah ok buddy.

FUCKING TIMEZONES, subhuman pieces of Australian and European shit think that what they are saying is worth jack shit, FUCK YOU. KILL YOUR SELVES NOW CUNTS.

Almost like Sup Forums but better

Pretty much an him irl so would be easy

Pretty easy. Just act all moody and weird.

I'mdrunk fuck off

A dead baby is a better actor than him.....