Which one plays the mommy character better?

Which one plays the mommy character better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qtsNbxgPngA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what did they mean by this?

Naomi is top tier mommy.
She's up there with Chastain

whoever has better feet

and we all know who

Fuck you I'm not deciding.

>She's up there with Chastain
>barren ginger slag
>mommy

>stinky pit attack

;_;

Vera ferminga

Naomi has better everything.
Her crying masturbation scene in Mulholland Dr. is among the hottest scenes in cinematic history.

Which one /tv?

*Vera Fagina

plus nicole kidman has been blacked

Watts>>>Vera>>>>>>>>>>>>Kidman

I couldn't care less.

t. cuck

What I meant to say is: I prefer Naomi either way. I couldn't care less who has shoved his dick up Nicole's twat. Tom Cruise has (in case he isn't gay after all) – that alone is a reason to consider someone damaged goods (just look what that sucker has done to Katie).

Nicole always came off as dumb to me. Is she really dumb or am I just a judgemental asshole?

I don't think she's DUMB dumb. She's just rather bland.
But it was kinda cute when she told Jimmy Fallon that he missed a chance to date her. Not that I like Fallon either, but hey, his face when she told him was priceless:
youtu.be/qtsNbxgPngA

DAYUM, I wanna motorboat those asscheeks!

That they're ready to adopt me as a lesbian couple.

I heard from people who have worked with her quite often that she's great in person but that she's a bit nervous/insecure these days when she has to be in the public eye so she becomes a bit more reserved and bland. That's also why she fucks up her face with those injections whenever she has a new film coming out.

I know nothing about Naomi besides that her and Nicole are/were lovers. In fact, Naomi was going to quit acting and move back in with her parents in the 90s a short time after Mulholland Drive was filmed since she was out of money. Nicole convinced her to wait for MD's release (ultimately in 2001) and let her live at her house until MD came out and made Naomi a star.

>wanted to copy paste a youtube link to my friends' inbox
>instead pasted this

somehow managed to get away with it

>In fact, Naomi was going to quit acting and move back in with her parents in the 90s a short time after Mulholland Drive was filmed since she was out of money. Nicole convinced her to wait for MD's release (ultimately in 2001) and let her live at her house until MD came out and made Naomi a star.

Sounds actually credible. It's well known that Naomi struggled really hard to get a foothold in the industry at the beginning of her career.
You actually just provided me with a reason to like Nicole Kidman.

>tfw no British mommy

Wait did those two really date I thought Watts was straight.

Bisexuality is a thing.

I don't know her personally, but all the people I know that have worked with her say she is among the most likeable people in Hollywood.

lmao

Amy Ryan is the GOAT jew mommy

The nanny

until just now i thought they were the same

My nigga. i saw her on Sundance, biggest boner ever

Is Tea Leoni too raw sex to be a mommy?

*mummy

No. "Raw sex" is an attribute that only pertains to Kate Winslet (and she's been an actually mommy for like 15 fuckin years)

*actual

Stone has the best feet ever but Naomi has some sexy ass mommy feet. I want Naomi to be my mommy and only allow me to eat from her feet. She wants her young boy to only get his nutrients from her power mommyfeet so she only allows her little user to drink of foot sweat and only allows him to eat her toejam, sock fluff, dead skin from her pedegg, and her clipped toenails.

my mom uses a pedegg

Do you love your mom? Try to get a hold of her shavings so you can let her feet control you.

I love my mom but I think our relationship is fine the way it is. I don't wanna do any weird Sup Forums feet stuff.

my mom looks really young so people always think she's my girlfriend or sister, and it's really weird

>my mom looks really young so people always think she's my girlfriend or sister
That's really hot. Is she home? Go into her room and start smelling her well-worn shoes and smelly socks and sweaty pantyhose

is this another one of those Mommy Cinematic Universe threads?

no

how's your relationship with your mom?