U2 > radiohead

u2 > radiohead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70VTqxv6Bpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agree; it's close, though.

U2's run of albums from Boy to Unforgettable Fire is highly underrated. Radiohead is overrated in general. I mean, they're not bad, but they're *very* highly-rated.

Joshua Tree is straight after Unforgettable Fire isn't it? That run is straight fire.

I'm starting to like new Radiohead tho. TKOL and AMSP are pretty decent. They're getting into a good rhythmic Krautrock vein.

I actually agree with this. But Radiohead still releases quality music. U2 hasn't made a good album in quite some time. Both are amazing to see live. And personality I think U2 has the better show. But again I only want to hear stuff from the 80s and 90s and just a few songs after that. Radiohead on the other hand, I want to hear all most everything in their catalog. The problem is that U2 has been shadowed by Bono and shit like south park. And as much as I love them Radiohead is overrated and has a shit fan base. Sadly you will never have a serious discussion about those two bands.

U2's run extends all the way to ZOOROPA (Rattle and Hum wasn''t that bad for a Soundtrack Live Album). Achtung Baby
can't be dismissed so that gives them a solid 7 album streak and ZOOTV is still heralded by many as the best live Rock tour ever conceived.

Darkthrone> A Tribe Called Quest

It kills me inside that I'll never experience zootv.

It was a great show. By and far the best live performance i ever witnessed.

Agreed but I like both. But Radiohead will never make an album that tops War.

I really don't care. I am as indifferent about their music as they are about making it.

Arcade Fire>Radiohead>>>>>>>>>U2

This is the closest youtube performance of ZOOTV to the version of the show i saw live in Vegas., Yes..its 2 hours...but OOOHH so good.

youtube.com/watch?v=70VTqxv6Bpg

How old are you lad? I was born in 1993 lol

57 sir...Born in 1961

That's pretty cool. I always wonder when people are posting in, say a dadrock thread, if they're teenagers or the dads. This website is neat.

arcade fire is pretty shit th

Well U2 was a big influence on Radiohead but I don't know if I would say that they were better.

u talkin u2 to me?

muse is better than all of them

I don't agree at all. I like both bands but U2 doesn't have the depth that Radiohead has.

Funny

Kek

I'd say at the end of the day they're equal, I really can't come to any other conclusion when I consider everything they've done. To be fair though, U2 pretty much lost the plot after Zooropa, something Radiohead has managed to avoid doing for longer by now since they've been good.
YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH