So it happened, and it was satisfying as fuck. I want to hear some comments What's next for Jon...

So it happened, and it was satisfying as fuck. I want to hear some comments What's next for Jon? Will Jon and Sansa Fuck? Where is Stannis? Will Littlefinger get that northern puss? Will We see Ramsey "fuckeboy" bolton's mangled corpse? Will Dabid und Dab fuckup the next episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvigPvVKZLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He could have prevented this.

Hopefully he talked with Ramsay and he was able to learn Hannibal tier battle tactics and the spell that summons 15ft high corpse walls so he can win some battles.

Who won?

ramsay

The effects were baller as fuck, not even by TV standards. They would have been good even for a movie.

>BIG COCK

I thought Sup Forums said the dialogue had gone to shit?

Who died this episode?

This has been the only good moment in the last 3-4 episodes.

Yes. Horses and bodies FLYING between the cameras path. Highly intense. God bless SkyAtlantic.

>No Sandor
Trashed

Ned Stark

Sansa is a fucking sly bitch
Letting her little brother die to be the only heir to the Throne as Brann is presumed dead and Snow is a bastard.
She used Jon like a puppet taking the brunt of the force then to sweep in with the Vale knights.
She's a sneaky fuck

TFW the Mother of Dragons is actually a Lesbian.

S06E10: SHIREEN, BECOMING THE NIGHT QUEEN, BLOWS THE HORN OF WINTER AND COMES STONEFACE TO STONEFACE WITH CATELYN STARK. SHIRATELYNBOWL 2016!

link anyone ?

SHe was raped by a literal savage animal monster, that would makd you a lesbian too!

Tormund bit that dudes neck
that was amazing

the scene with jon caught between the calvary charge was awesome

inb4 screenshot of single-frame error

did feel a little too.. good of an ending. we lost the giant who... i really dont know anything about. pretty sure he and his buds killed a shitload of night's watch during the battle at the wall, and has silently just done whatever the main characters decide to do

thought gingerbeard was a goner for sure

The starks have their home back, im crying bros ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=WvigPvVKZLA

Link to full battle scene