Dogeanon here. Get ready, o champions of the Sun...

Dogeanon here. Get ready, o champions of the Sun. Praise be! I've completely revamped my game to make it more complex to keep people's interest longer so we can complete more games.

RULES:
General:
1. If three users post "skip" consecutively three times, we move onto the next boss. This may only be used once. Boss 20 cannot be skipped.
2. If a Skip is issued, we will hold a poll to vote on its finality, timing subject to OP.
3. Posts that meet or exceed the values needed to satisfy a requirement of the boss still count. For instance, rolling dubs while also counting to 3 successfully.
4. OPs posts do not count unless otherwise specified or overridden by OP.
5. Gets after a boss is defeated that would apply to the next boss are NOT counted. (i.e., trips is rolled after boss A is killed, and boss B requires trips - this would not count)
6. Praise the Sun!

Optional Encounters:
1. If certain hidden requirements are met, I will post optional bosses (or invaders).
2. The optional bosses will grant you benefits for your journey, while the invaders only serve to hinder them.
3. Optional bosses can be skipped at any time free of charge if 3 posters post "Skip" consecutively.
4. Invaders cannot be skipped.

Counting:
1. Only counts arabic numerals.
2. Text/foreign spellings of numbers do not count.
3. More than one number in a single message invalidates the whole post as a count post. Only single digits.
4. Pictures do not count.
5. Non-count messages do not interrupt count messages.
6. Post numbers do not count toward the message content.
7. Fractions do not count.
8. Deleting posts afterward to make a successful count will be accepted.

There's twenty-six bosses and dozens of you. Let's get started.

Thread 3

go

Roll

SKIP!!!

let us continue.

Rolling one.

Fuck off, rolling

Here we go again.

888 go

Rolling two.

We still need trips?

Rolling three.

Inverse satan is on our side
999 get

One off

9999 getum

can we still use that bed

nice trip though. kek

FUUUUCK user

lets go

Fuck you witch of izoleth

all of lost izalith was shit

those arent trips newfag

HEY BATTER BATTER

Heil hitl...
Sorry wrong thread
Praise the sun

Woah

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Help me

Count my 11 in.

Whoa

just firebomb that shit and lets call it a day

gah, we have to kill this thing

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thanks.

I said the same thing

>710319520
w...w...what

SWING

That has to count for something

NO! We have to skip this thing!

SKIP!

That's gotta be something

Also count those 22 in... man i'm shining today

I was a different user but you're welcome

Witness me.

Satan go

Please, we have to escape

SKIP, use wallhack

More wow

skip

Wow. That's powerful. LOL of dps here

skip

Roll

360 skip

Skip

No skip, we can do dis

SKIP

Sliding the ram for the 12957th time.
Sister fire was ignored again

skip!

can this add up to trips?
lots of normal bombs did far more damage than 2 Nukes :3

Wow my third dubs

Roll faggots

Fuck you were skipping

SKIP

Skip and travel back to the crypt and sleep in a coffin

Skip

skip

Skip plus dubs

OP were waiting

WUTS GOOD

ESCAPE IS AT HAND

No

Skipped. Let's move on op

So many dubs wtf

op pls

next boss

It never ends

come on op

He's probably making the next post. Let us be patient user

Why skip tho, this is pretty easy compared to what it will probably be next

Another one

Roll

Because NOBODY likes the bed of chaos

ahhhhhhh

sorry, newfag here

Should be dubs for left chain, I always kill that one will arrows.

Fair enough

lol nobody cares, let's kill some bosses

you people cursed us, do not underestimate the power of witch pyromancies, you better apolgize so they cancel this pyromancy that disables gets.

Believe it or not I defeated the bed of chaos on my first try.

You probably cheesed it tbh

OP feel asleep?

Rolling

On which subclass?

R.I.P Thread
OP fell asleep.

fuck yeah last time i saw this thread a couple months ago we were caining through it and then i had to leave. did anyone ever manage to beat it?