/got/ general - Stark edition

youtube.com/watch?v=8uAziKHNgaY

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10532461/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6XicBBN1l4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Azor Jon!

SOLDIERS WITH PIKES AND GIANT ASS SHIELDS MANAGE TO OUT MANEUVER AND FLANK A CHARGING ENEMY, AND THEN THE ENEMY JUST SITS THERE WATCHING THE SHIELDS SET UP

ITS LIKE D&D NEVER BOTHERED TO LEARN BASIC BATTLEFIELD TACTICS

Is GOT over for the season?

Remember everyone who is butthurt kill yourselves.

Jon has to thrust his greatsword through Sansa's heart to make the sword... oh muh gawd

strawpoll.me/10532461/
strawpoll.me/10532461/
strawpoll.me/10532461/

How was the episode, lads?

>More quick cut eyesore editing
>Everything is blue so people know it's the north
>Tormund is a complete idiot because it's supposed to be funny or something
>Ramsey was the only character that behaved rationally
>Tells us there's at least 8,000 men and only shows ~1,000
>All the bodies stacking up in one spot because plot
>Wun Wun didn't even have a weapon
>Magic lucky stupid Jon
>"Let's just stand here politely while they encircle us"
>Random burning flayed bodies because spooky
>Random burning flayed bodies just disappear
>Rhaegal and Viserion just happen to know when Dany is making her move
>Muh gurl power because we can't upset the feminists
>Dany wants to burn them all but no reaving for you, you cheeky Ironborn
>You just KNOW Dany is going to team up with the sneks now
>Wooden toy survives the pyre
>Awful CGI
>Dragons burn one ship and then the masters surrender
>SotH just randomly killing civvies in front of Mereen's main gate
>No snow
>No Ghost but I guess they need to save CGI money for Dragons and Emilia Clarke's tits
>Ramsey shoots the already dying Wun Wun instead of Jon or Tormund
>Surprise cavalry saves the day because D&D don't know how else to finish a battle
>Salsa is a hero because agenda

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

one more episode

me on the left

What can men do against such reckless hate...

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6XicBBN1l4

What a shit episode senpai.

i like how you keep posting this
really
i like reading it more than once
its just so good you know
i wish i knew where you lived

1nd for shitty episode that all plebs will like because OMG action and minor characters+villains deaths

still have to wrap up King's Landing

the most powerful moment in GoT history desu. He knew there would be no survivors

So why didn't Davos kill Melly?

What a smug shit.

Autist.

Once the rest of the Ironborn find out about Theon and Yara's terrible deal, they're going to jump ship to Euron.

>feasting at The Twins
>all the Lannisters have armor on

Jaime is going to have every Frey massacred, but why?

well yeah, generally when you have superior numbers its quite easy to outflank even on foot.

Umbers have been fighting Wildlings shits for years, they know they know nothing about tactics or shield set ups.

To those whining about Rickon not doing zig zags. How would he realistically know to do that, given that time period and his own age? Put yourself in his shoes, think like he would. A scared, panicked tween, not a pseudo tactician acting as an observer from the comforts of their chair. You cucks will ignorantly nitpick on anything...

something will happen between them next episode, watch the preview

YOU HAVE DONE GOOD THEON BRINGING ME SHIPS, HAVE COCK.

If I charge your army from behind, will you die?

[smug sansa and CIA chewing gum riding into the fight intensifies]

>winterfell is only defended by a shitty wooden gate and nobody bothers lowering the portcullis even
>the army of the masters acts all fucking surprised at the dragons and don't even have a plan that backfired, they just have zero plans despite knowing she has fucking dragons

I HATE THIS SHOW.

D&D's canon is that Grey Worm is a better fighter than BARRISTAN FUCKING SELMY

and that Jon Snow with a Valyrian Steel sword can't handle some gutter trash with double daggers

and a Shirtless Ramsay™ with double daggers is also invincible

...come to think of it, the harpies that killed Barristan also had double daggers

>double daggers
>dd
>D&D
P O E T R Y

Cleganebowl when?

killed it

post more of this and add my autistic stuff to it too

you also have to remember that most of them are wildlings who have no training and don't know anything about formations and tactics other than "kill the enemy to death"

So he can pledge for the north.

He's not that stupid. He hates her, but recognizes she has skills that prove valuable in a crisis.

>Tell him what you did to her
What did he mean by this?

At least the plot moved forward. Almost everyone has been doing the same shit for 18 episodes.

>CIA shows up and saves the day with his rohirrim charge
>doesn't get a single line of dialogue

DABID!!!!

The other northern lords are probably feeling pretty dumb right about now.

Serpentine!

It would be extremely devastating.

>Wun Wun didn't even have a weapon
fuck this stupid show.

if they don'T want to forge a giant sword or something, just have them fight with a tree or wtv. that's what they do in the books IIRC. Trees or rudimentary mauls

Current political situation in Westeros

Just how fucked is House Lannister right now?

REZ ANTI ARROW PLOT ARMOR

It doesn't take a genius to understand that you need to move away from line of fire of an arrow. Next thing you are going to tell me is that he didn't know how arrows work.

I highly doubt it.

This whole thing was so fucking stupid. The awful pre-battle dialogue between jon and sansa. The "lets desperately try to restore some tension" scene with jon and mel. Rickon running in a straight line. The simplistic battle choreography with no spacing for contrasting moments with dialogue. The fact that the entire battle was pointless when Sansa, littlefinger and jon could have just coordinated to lure out and destroy Ramsey in the first place. I'm not even going to talk about the Dany scenes, they are just cringeworthy. Fuck it all, what an awful show this has become.

>dragons burn one ship and the masters surrender

Why wouldn't they? What does the army have that could target a dragon? Do they have anti-air artillery? The best they could do would be to try and swing their boats around and throw easily-dodged catapults at them. Even if they took the city, they'd lose their entire army and fleet doing it, and probably Dany would burn down the city as well to spite them.

Jon is gonna fuck Melly to death

Happened in LoTR. Why Aragorns Army didn't rain arrows while the black gate was opening will always be a mystery to me

>how would he not know that arrows fly in straight paths and don't deviate from that course so moving slightly away from a straight path would mean it would miss

Seriously, nigger?

Jonsa is dead.

Sansa doesn't deserve Jon to be perfectly honest with you familia.

Lied too much by omission even when Jon straight up asked her what to do and when they'd get a bigger army. Probably still isn't gonna tell Jon the full details of how the Vale and Littlefinger go there

>HE DIDNT FLANK SO GOOD

Let us remember, Azor Jon is the hero of ASOIAF/GoT.

Stannis was always just a pretender. He was an obsessed man and a fanatic, despite people trying to make excuses as to why he isn't. He burned his daughter, it's confirmed he will burn her in the books. Stannis the pretender failed to take Winterfell, he died in the woods, doesn't matter who took him out or will in the books - the pretender falls.

Azor Jon is a young man of honor and glory. He's no mary-sue, he is as flawed as anyone, his shortcomings are what makes him the very man he is. Azor Jon falls plenty, but he always gets back up.

False King and Azor Pretender Stannis never did anything but commit acts of evil, got thousands and thousands of his men killed fighting his pointless wars. He slew his brother and burned his daughter, all for nothing.

Azor Jon, long may he reign.

>its a sansa tries to have jon snow killed off and is completely okay with it episode

Everything happens: The episode. Too bad they couldn't spread out the Mereen and North stuff and give each its own episode. Was Kino either way.

I hoped for a Rome vs Germanian Tribe battle

all I got was a slaughter

perhaps he's wondering why you would kill a man before feeding him to his dogs

I was a little disappointed Jon didn't behead all the traitors in that scene, guess things are done differently in the KW than Winterfell.

Apparently that's what happens after someone accuses him of killing Walder. Black Walder blames him and the Lannisters go to town and start killing the Freys.

THIS

>big battles
>still managed to turn episode into stronk women episode

fine, because they have a massive army in the show and Tyrell support. The biggest issue is that Tommen is a complete Keck as far as the faith is concerned

He's 11 though. I lived through the sniper attacks in DC when I was 14 and had to be told to zig zag to avoid fire......

>mfw leaks were right

then what were they doing attacking a city they knew had dragons?

SHAYREEN
MELLY SANDERS BURNED HER

Yeah since when was Tormund an idiot? It's fine if he doesn't know words or expressions but he should be able to understand what was being said through context.

>tfw she could have saved Rickon and thousands of soldiers lives if she hadn't just been a dumb bitch

fuck off jonsa autist

if it were the only questionable aspect of the episode, I would agree with you. But it's part of a slew of stupid shit that could have been corrected very easily, in the writers room, before they even put on their drab shitty costumes.

Do you know how heavy a shield is, especially that size?

Probably best episode of the season if not the whole show. Sure it had flaws and was predictable, but predictable isn't always bad. The bad guy doesn't always need to win. And this victory had its costs too, from the preview we can see that LF will try to marry salsa or some shit.

is this the 2nd worst season?

Now that would be great

I still can't get over how terrible everything relating to Arya has been. So much fucking time wasted.

It's their way of life for a reason. I mean, I guess they could just get real in to fishing and whaling like they're fucking Nantucket or something

>rickon didn't have a line in 6 years

one targaryen from north, one targaryen from south.

they are done.

I'm way too drunk to read something that small, I guess I'll have to be surprised next week.

Zig zagging is a fucking meme. You dont zig zag, you run to cover and make sure its actually cover something hard and not liable for bullets to penetrate.

>~1,000 extras
>expecting the leaks not to be dead on
the only thing missing was Ghost's death

>surrender to us so we can kill your dragons!
>oh fuck she has dragons wtf

As far as they knew two of the dragons were locked up and Dany was somewhere being raped by horse niggers with the third.

reminder that normies will eat it up

reminder that nothing you say will matter and DnD will continue to make shit loads of money

reminder that you will continue to watch it despite it being a complete dumpster fire

Are Bran and Arya coming back to winterfell to hang out?

They better since they fucking forgot about the remembering. Fucking bolton loyalist shits.

Reminder that this cold-hearted bitch planned the knights of the Vale to be there all along (as seen from previous ep writing to Littlefinger). She purposefully held that information so that Jon&co. would draw in Ramsay's forces away from the castle.

She was 100% willing to let Jon die and Rickon (a given). Jon is expendable as a bastard, as much as she calls him "brother".

Gotta give her props for being a pragmatist tho.

Hardhome was betterello.

>They cling to the realm.

>Or the gods.

>Or love.

>Illusions.

>Only the LADDAH is real.

>The climb is all there is.

Fucking BASED Littlefinger.

He doesn't want the throne, it's too dangerous.

He'll set up his own nice comfy kingdom and enjoy getting whatever he wants and working behind the scenes.

Yes.
Close to the 4th but yes.

you must be a genuinely pathetic person to think anyone cares about this shitpost you're spamming every thread

also, "battlefield tactics"? they're fucking wildlings you silly cunt. they are the majority of Jon's forces and they've never seen some shit like that, let alone have a plan for what to do against it.

it's like you autists just try and try to search for fucking anything to complain about, even when the episode is decent.

never changed, jaded social outcasts. normies will continue to enjoy the show while you lurk in your autistic manchild room, angrily mashing your keys in criticism of a show.

K I L L

Y O U R

S E L F

>Ned stabs Lyanna because she said it's the only way to save the world like rhaegar said
>Ned stabs her and light bringer is formed
>Lyanna tells him to hide light bringer in her tomb
>Jon goes down there with melly and the tomb starts glowing
>she senses it and tell a Jon what it is
>he picks it up and thus Azor Jon
It's so stupid you know they will put it in

B R A V O V I N C E

>All these contrarian haters
Battle for Winterfell was GOAT, why are people complaining about it looking like winter when it's pretty much winter?

I hope that D&D spare CIA, we're running critically low on entertaining characters.

So now that Ramsay is gone, who will be the evil white male next season?

Euron?

>Feasting at The Twins
>Not wearing 5 layers of mail and a back-up helmet after the Red Wedding