So was Tom Hardy retarded in pic related?

So was Tom Hardy retarded in pic related?

no he just sounds like that in every movie for some reason

Movie was good as fuck, this,The Take, and Bronson are so watchable imo.

not legend? why does no one like that movie? It was funny as fuck

Does Gandolfini get a lot of screen time in it?

I haven't watched that or Warrior so that's my reasoning.

that poster is GOAT

He gets quite a bit it was his last movie and I'm pretty sure it was to completion.

Enough Said was pretty good too.

Because its gay.

but not bad gay though and hardy can play a funny fag

Wasn't it established that he was putting on a fake front and was actually a coldblooded criminal?

He played it already in RocknRolla. Isn't it enough FOR YOU?

He is sort of Leon type criminal.

Yes, and he is very good in it. He always was the highlight in movies when he turned up.

Fuck... I miss him.

At the end it's established.

>Tfw never have qt Russian girl stand by me through thick in thin.

I don't think he was completely cold blooded. He had feelers but it was like he could turn them on and off. He obviously cared a lot for Noomi and the dog, and it sounds like back when he offed Glory Days it was under the guidance of Marv. But then again he is so fucking ice chilled when he deals with the crazy guy.

He loves that dog, I wouldn't mind a Turner and Hooch criminal adventure instead.

I don't see him being a serial criminal. Seems more like he does it when forced into it.

haven't seen that but for other recent tom hardy, fury road and revenent of course. Locke and warrior were just worth watching and child 44 and london road were trash

hardy cant act

Yeah but admit it would be cool to have a movie with criminal dog and human pal.

Instead of crazy guy feeds people to dog or cop dog/Beethoven/Air Bud