/got/ general:

previous Miss me yet?

I want her to sit on my face

First for no cock jokes

where is bear Loli

does someone have the Gif of the dog biting his cuck face?

3RD FOR STANNIS

>10 year old girl had more success against the Boltons than Stannis did

cute

Preston

Anyone notice that Rickon didn't have a single line of dialogue this season? Two scenes and he dies in the second one.

Didn't even get to /ss/with Osha. Damn shame.

SAVE ME BARRY

Finally we're rid of Tryhard Mcfaggot

Almost as ugly as Quasimodo

Did anyone else notice how obvious it was that more money was spent on this episode than the rest? Everything, from the props to the CGI was of better quality.

>

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

ughhh... just turn off your brain and enjoy the show for a moment?? stupid nitpickers

Paedos GTFO

STANNISFAGS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

The more I watch these "Inside the Episode" the more I think Benioff actually knows what he's doing but Weiss is a talentless hack.

when will she die?

did anyone else feel weird in their stomach during most of the episode holy shit :(

The camerawork was x10 better too

>attacking someone with a dragon
>having no plans for when the dragon inevitably attack

were the masters retarded?

Never stop

15th for Davos and his stag

This scene was uncomfortable to watch

Charge of the Baelish Grays

T H I S
H
I
S

WHY IS THIS SHOW SO SHIT
ALSO, FUCK YOU STANNIS FAGS

they always do this, every season. pretty much every episode 9 of every season has the highest budget allocation

Another "strong womens" episode

Sansa tells Jon to wait for a bigger army but for whatever reason never mentions that Petyr promised it to her. She is perfectly content with letting her brother and a few hundred men go up against thousands just to prove a point that she is a strong woman and that she shouldn't be ignored.

Nah he just looks good. He should be in the show. He looks like a GoT character.

>tfw absorbed into the dog net with fat walda

>why can't I hold all these lances

Does this bitch think that bringing Dothraki savages to the first world (Westeros) will all of a sudden make them civilized and opposed to rape and murder?

Hmmmm, where have I seen this before

>thormund dies
i don't see how

it's called suspense and tension. but since i read the spoilers and knew how the fight is gonna turn out i didn't have any of that.

Benioff wrote 25th hour which was decent. But he also wrote Troy which was dogshit except for the battles. Hey, wait a minute, that reminds me of something...

What kind of sword do you want, senpai?

A hollow scabbard will suffice

wait so how do you kill her dragons

I will quit after the final

any good reaction vids yet? I'm not sure if I'm supposed to like this ep or not

Let's pay our respects to /ourguy/

fuck you fuck you fuck you FUCK YOU FCK YOU FUCKFUCFUCKFUCK

Webm of the long shot of Jon fighting on the battle ground please

fugg

Where did Mormont Jr. get to after the battle?

And why was she even there?

Agreed. This was one of the best executed parts of the episode.

superior fight coming through

Jon Snow is the single best character and a reason to watch this show. His personality, back story, bravery, development and style are GOAT.
True King in the North.

>the moment when he orders Rickon buried in the crypts next to his father
>the moment Stark flag rolls down the walls of Winterfell again

So who is actually in charge now as head of the house, how does this work? Sansa does, right? But next episode northern lords bend the knee to Snow and he becomes Stark, right?

Never.
She's going to rule westeros and keep the patriarchy in check

Who was burning on the crosses prior to the battle?

RIP funny face man

Episode was an 8/10
If they had cut out the terrible Dany scenes and made Sansa sound less like a high school tough girl who sends her brother to do all of the (literal) dirty work for her then it would've been much better

>anything i don't like is reddit

easy
if you're from reddit = you liked the episode

Yeah i bet the Dothraki are eager to disobey a bitch that rides dragons and can't be burned.

Blackfish confirmed alive?

I'm pretty sure this is bait, but I saw someone who had no idea how to take a screenshot so fuck

I wanted him to be flayed and get a taste of his own medicine. Would have been better if Sansa kept him around as a pet.

What's reddit about it

My claustrophobia was acting up in this scene

What do you wanna do with QT Bolton desu :3 ?

I want to Dislocate his jaw, then facefuck him until he suffocates on my schlong

>obsessing over a balding 10 year old girl

fucking degenerates, kys

>Let's charge into arrow rain, especially when they have tower shields and spears/lances

Great strategy Jon

daily reminder sansa is pregnant with ramsay's baby

Either Sansa did that deliberatly, in which case she's a colossal bitch and as bad as CIA, or she did it accidentally and is still the same idiot from the last five seasons.

I just realized how massive his jaw is. Jesus Christ.

>show will end with all the FEMALE RULERS uniting to BEAT THE ULTIMATE ICY WHITE MALE

JFT96

>based Thormund killing Karstark fucking shit

Bretty good

What does that even mean?

Random plebs for intimidation effect

something "reddit" = I don't like it
Are you new here?

>wow user thanks for inviting us over that was so epic!
>Kelly C and Yaya will make a great team did you see how her dragons roasted those dudes?
>and that fight was hella epic it was like Lord of the Rings!

Don't respond to the idiot.

LF will reveal Jon's heritage to everyone, thus making him the guy everyone will want to gun down so he can settle in winterfell with sansa

>you'll never be her loyal bear and protect her pout
Fuck my life famalama.

What do you think they're doing with Jon then?

>he doesn't realize all the females will be full villains by the end of the series

Who else isn't watching the finale after last week's garbage? I'm finally free...

It...feels nice.

reminder that this show is now made for normies and bookfags should gtfo

>bear island shield

THE STRENGTH OF TEN MAIN LANDER SHITS

That was Umber, not Karstark.

>tfw Theon has now been demoted from main character with his own compelling plot to Missandei-tier side character

RIP

that was me next to Jon :)

here comes the karma!

What's she gonna do? Kill her entire army? kek

That was an Umber you fuck.

>inb4 merely pretending to be retarded

Would Ned have approved of this?

I know you're trolling but please end your life.

>jon, why do you never listen to me?
>im not good at battles, ok?

where is this from

Just a dragon rider

The difference between 9 and the rest this season has been ridiculous. We've had some absolutely awefuly directed episodes.

dany will use him for breeding purposes