What are some objectivistcore bands?

What are some objectivistcore bands?
>Tool
Who else?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthem_(novella)
mediaite.com/online/rush-drummer-neil-peart-denounces-ayn-rand-im-a-bleeding-heart-libertarian/
youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rush?

Fountainhead > Atlas Shrugged

you only made this thread to shit on tool right

What makes Tool Objectivist?

Rush circa 1975-76

Some claim that 2112 by Rush is based on an Ayn Rand story but nobody can actually tell me which one. (They do thank Ayn Rand in the liner notes though)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthem_(novella)

only enjoyed by high iq individuals who would thrive in an objectivist society without the burden of supporting brainlets

You are the reason that people on Sup Forums hate on Tool and their fans. Unless this is a joke, in which case, very well done.

delete this

It seems Rush took a few liberties with the story then when tuning Anthem into a musical.

mediaite.com/online/rush-drummer-neil-peart-denounces-ayn-rand-im-a-bleeding-heart-libertarian/

unforutnately neil peart, like everyone, grew out of his objectivist phase

>attributes a band to the most intelligent ideology ever conceived
>shit on them

It's Anthem you dumb slut

Tool is the archetypal thinkin' man's band

>unfortunately

objectivism is retarded
libertarians are retarded

did it not occur to you as you were browsing through your collection of anime girl reaction pictures trying to choose one to attach to this post that maybe you don't have the best grip on what the most intelligent ideology ever conceived is

Ayn Rand was a hack who was payed off by the US government to write Atlas Shrugged. It's pretty well known.

How so?

Shadow Gallery
Rush
Tool
Talking Heads

(((Ayn Rand))) was a morally bankrupt hack who had a tenuous-at-best grip on why society works as well as a very shallow understanding of the market. If all the 'captains of industry' decided to shut down their factories, new ones would take their place, because that's how the fucking free market works.
Her philosophy is anarchy with a pretty bow on top. By the time she died she was worth around 1.2 million, but she was still collecting social security like the greedy parasites she hated.

K Y S
Y
S

YOU HAVE TO DO IT

what you're saying is correct, but since you used the "echo" you pretty much confirmed that you're an absolute bumbling retard

She was practicing objectivism to the fullest. Government welfare only assisted in pursuing her interests.

animeposter on suicide watch

Lol

lmfao

>IP count doesn't go up

The only other thing I posted in the thread was this Keep being defensive though

holy god damn

nice try

>brainlets
why am I still laughing at this.

It was a joke lol.
She was a bourgeois non-practicing Russian Jew. I just thought it fit well with my autistic screeching about an author who died like 35 years ago.

Yup, pretty pathetic deflection

NICE

>getting this BTFO

Actual Objectivist here.

Fuck off troll.

Path to Misery

>Actual Objectivist

>atlas fugged

You must be 18 years of age or older to post on Sup Forums.

>animeposting objecticuck attempting further deflection

ANIME-POSTIN'

Do you really think there's only one objectivist who browses Sup Forums?

>being this obviously butthurt
yikes probably just kys

>self described objectivist
>pretending to be over 18

Well there's like 12 total, so probably. Most of them think computers are filled with the ghosts of communists.

>unfortunately
You mean reasonably?

Rush, man. Though Neil Peart supports the Democrats today, absolutely hates the Republican party and considers himself a bleeding-heart libertarian.

gorillaz, linkin park, any middleschool-core
do i need to explain why?

ironically ayn rand is quite a lot more libertarian than the current political standing of the democrats

>muh freedom to fuck over other people
all those faggy pseudo satanist black metal bands

>bleeding-heart libertarian
Nice contradiction Peart's got himself there.

ily user

HA

Medium-quality trololol, my friend! :)

holy shit this is too much

The band who doesn't release lyrics to their songs in order to let the audience create their own interpretation?

anaal nakraah?

D I E D O N W E L F A R E

Fuck

rand makes some good points desu...

>subtle namefag defending babbys first ideology
nice

The anger is palatable

DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT MY FAVORITE BOOK

No, Tool
But those guys are cool too

AYN RAND READIN'

Huey Lewis and the News probly