Joke Thief

Yes, yes well done Amy Schumer well done, congratulations on your success

HOWEVER

hate them both.
DUDE ITS ALWAYS SHITTY LMAO

>Kaitlin will never break into your house and toss around your pots and pans

Am I the only who thinks Jolyne looks like Dee?

How can anyone hate sweet dee

DUDE ALCOHOLIC LMAO

No, but they're both vicious bitches

>Wow, he didn't betray me after all. I better fuck his shit up anyway though.

Sweet Dee is 10x funnier than amy Schumer tbvhwyfamramrod

>"I would never steal a joke I have too much respect for other comedians. Everyone who knows me knows I I'm asking if someone else is doing it or done something similar"

What a lying bitch

all of her jokes are stolen. the only reason she has a job is because of nepotism

who is she related to that got her career where it is?

Senator Schumer

How can you hate Sweet Dee?

Chuck Schumer of New York. He's a big shot in the democratic party.

All other Jews

how does she get away with it? I thought joke thief was the lowest of the low in buisness they call show?
like when she did not even change the order of those 3 patrice o'neil jokes was so obvious you can not defend it in anyway.
Almost want to go to her shows and heckle constantly saying shit like" you did not write that" or you fat ugly joke thief pig"

Unlike Mencia she made friends with all of the popular comedians so none of them feel comfortable going on a crusade to end her career.

>Woman comedian
god what a cringe

Tina fey and Kaitlin Olsen do actually work at the craft,Tina can be just as funny when surrounded by men and Olsen is maybe the best practicioner or slapstick/physical comedy I have ever seen...her burps just get me for some reason.

Don't forget Julia Louis Dreyfus, she is funny and has been for years

Jews and she seems to be buddies with laterally every comedian in LA. Also considering is to Comedy Centeral she's what Spongebob is to Nickelodeon, she's probably sucking a lot of CC executive cock

Spongebob was entertaining when it first aired though.

What's the stolen joke? Holding a finger up and asking someone to wait while you finish your alcohol?

Didn't she steal some of Patrice O'Neil's jokes

RIP

he's dead though

She's Jewish man. She ain't gotta explain shit.

That doesn't make it any better, quite the contrary.
She appropriating the culture of a black man.

Is Amy Schumer one of the most disgusting pigs alive today?

Some of the female comedians Amy rips off of are actually funny

You might be onto something