/got/ general

Why didn't she look happy Jon was still alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0dA9eUP85s
youtube.com/watch?v=-lcx8gAM6wM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azor Jon

Ah, another quality Game of Thrones thread.

That's 21 hidden, now.

azor bearloli

JON SHOULD EXECUTE SANSA FOR BEING AN ATTEMPTED KINSLAYER

Wait so if Jon is CIA's Targ champion and Dany is Vary's Targ champion does this mean that

The man who wants to take everything is supporting the one Targaryen that wants to save the kingdom

and the man who wants to serve the kingdom is supporting the one Targaryen out to take everything

is this pottery?

Because she knew Jon was going off on some damn-fool idealistic crusade, and was increasing his chances of getting killed.

Someone please ask this on reddit, it will make them so upset.

Listening to Hardcore Game of Thrones parody podcast and it turns out Tywin was BFFs with Aerys.

What the fuck? That was only a few generations ago how in the fuck does nobody remember dragons?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0dA9eUP85s

It's probably just a coinky-dinky.

i'd let sansa milk my prostate with a cattle prod

>Uh, you don't get to bring sons.

She wasn't reacting to Jon still being alive with that face you idiot

I think she was trying to do a subtle smile after the camera angle changes, but Sophie Turner is just such a shit actor that she conveys nothing at all

>showfags

Not even Second Sons?

The board is Sup Forums user.

The last dragon died out 100yrs ago, and it was no larger than a cat/dog. The big dragons of old were dead by that point

(You)
(You)
> "You don’t have to be here"
> "Yes I do"

BRAVO D&D! Never heard THAT line before! Top knotch quality writing, there boys!...

someone make a better quality one

>the man who wants to serve the kingdom

>showfags

>>>reddit

Why does /got/ hate Arya/Maisie so much? Can you be bothered to say something nice about her for once?

DAYNE?

Trials of /Highgarden/ in a week

hype

Preston pointed out a big mistake: with her knowledge, Sansa could have forced Ramsay to surrender before their much bigger army.

She genuinely wanted to see Rickon and Jon die.

She knows how to smile, she was doing it as the Vale smashed the Boltons

I liked it when she hanged out with the Hound.

this is the most autistic post I have ever seen on /got/ and I have seen one guy spamming reddit over a thousand times

>Umber forces run into fray after seeing Ramsay fire on his own men knowing they too will be killed
>CIA shows up just after Jon's main force is massacred instead of joining befoee
>Yara and Theon teleport to Meereen

Some shitty writing in this episode.

RIP Margaery. I'll genuinely miss you.

>the man who wants to serve the kingdom
Varys specifically destabilized the Baratheon kingdom (and will kill Kevan to do just that) so that the Targaryens / Blackfyre Targs (whatever you believe) would be able to take the throne.

>Ramsay
>surrendering

Preston's retarded.

Ramsay would have every dude fight anyway or stay in Winterfell laying down arrows as the Vale sieged and waiting for a storm to hit.

youtube.com/watch?v=-lcx8gAM6wM

>"name me warden of the north"
what did he mean by this?

Still no farms anywhere in sight, the largest castle in the North was built in the middle of the barren wilderness...

BRAVO D&D!

what if Varys is Rheagar

anyone think the battle scene went on too long?

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that think she'll die

>implying this is "menacing"
>implying she didn't like it
>implying she didn't close her eyes and lean in

Reddit

Aerys publicly groped and japed about Tywin's wife, and possibly cucked Tywin.

>he doesn't know Winterfell has stuff set up to grow food within the Wall cause hot springs and shit

awesome thanks!

Sorry dude. It hurts me too. What a waste..

shit tier sellswords tbqh

>people will claim this is one of the best episodes of television made
>it literally has a shot where they pay homage to Michael Bay with the arrow tracking shot
eat shit you low life scum. game of thrones is as pleb as they get. At least Bay can make good action

/r/The_Euron

>thinking she wont

Leaks already have confirmed she will die, along with Mace and Loras and others.

then what was she reacting to?

how do you know? can you read salsa's mind?

Ramsay destroyed the glass gardens when he took winterfell

Shame the show cut out The Brave Companions and Vargo Hoat.

This shot was p cool. Based Vale knights finally come to the Starks' aid like they wanted to when Lysa wouldn't let them.

Could you tell me what specifically about that post was so offensive? I want to be able to recapture the magic in future posts. Be very specific. I throw out a wide net and I'm not sure what it was about this random reddit shitpost that hit so close to home for you

>Tormund "Giantsbane"
>The sigil of the Umbers is a giant
>Tormund kills Lord Umber

People really need to give D&D more credit for this pottery.

Not sure if there really is some meaning here, or if it's just because she's a terrible actress.

>Ramsay would have every dude fight anyway or stay in Winterfell laying down arrows as the Vale sieged and waiting for a storm to hit.

"Surrender Ramsay Snow to be executed and you others will be pardoned."
"Fuck that! You guys will still fight and brutally die for me, right?"
"Guys?... hello?"

that dragon has great timing

>Yara and Theon teleport to Meereen
They didn't though.

In which case the Umber army would rebel.

They were burned by Ramsay and blamed on the Ironborn when the Boltons took Winterfell.

Not in the show he didn't

it's only chains in the show, no giant

>mfw

>Leaks already have confirmed she will die, along with Mace and Loras and others.

really user? please show us this specific part of the leak, because I've seen them all, Ive read them all, please link it to us

Any photoshop wizard that can make this fly, this is my limit, got ideas but no skill.

The point is that Sansa WANTED Jon and Rickon to die you mong.

I actually didn't see Preston's point on that. Ramsay wouldn't surrender, or negotiate at all. They probably would have just forced a siege if they revealed the 10k cavalry that was saving them.
I do think that either Littlefinger or Sansa intentionally waited, though. The sullen look when she sees Jon isn't dead is weird. It should have been a mix of excitement that he isn't dead, and fear that he is charging Winterfell.

Honestly, her being a magnum cunt who wanted to bleed out Jon's men is the only logical excuse for her behaviour. Probably won't happen that way, though.

I'd furiously plant my seeds in her garden iykwim

Leaks confirm she'll be Warden of the South

Blackfyre did nothing wrong!

It is actually built on a hotspring. Warmest place outside the Summer Isles during the winter.

This show is fucking terrible holy shit

>he doesn't know Winterfell has stuff set up to grow food within the Wall cause hot springs and shit

Then why are there no villages anywhere?

Are you implying that everybody lived inside the castle, including all the smelly peasants, who apparently don't have jobs, as 100% of everybody's food needs are magically meet by the Glass Garden?....

"Warden" is a military title. Margaery is not a commander.

And those leaks are false user. Start grieving now, it will be over sooner

yes they did. they teleported into the pyramid.
where are their ships? remember, the city is under siege from the sea, do you think they just let ships through to the city?

>Are you implying that everybody lived inside the castle, including all the smelly peasants, who apparently don't have jobs, as 100% of everybody's food needs are magically meet by the Glass Garden?....
Yes.

They're not that stupid, they did the same trick to the Ironborn, they know they're not getting out of there alive with Sansa wanting revenge and them having Rickon as a hostage.

So long as they have Rickon, the Vale won't move in cause it'd turn Jon against him and look bad publicly. And if Rickon dies, might as well stay the course cause they'd all get killed anyway.

>In which case the Umber army would rebel.

Rebel while Wildling fucking shits still live and they've already given Ramsay Rickon?

/r/ chunky salsa memes

This relates to my biggest concern of the series.
I have no clue about the timeframe of anything. Everything happens all the time without giving an estimation of time. It is almost as if things just happen or take place for the convenience of it all.

Argh!

>Cersei fleeing Kings Landing with Gregor
>They head towards jaimie
>On the way is the Riverlands where the BwB is
>Sandor is with the BwB

CLEGANEBOWL CONFIRMED GET HYPE

She can want them to die while the possibility of Ramsay surrendering remains impossible

because her storyline the last two seasons has been pointless

>They were burned by Ramsay and blamed on the Ironborn when the Boltons took Winterfell.

And have already reverted back to wilderness?

They could have influenced the Houses that went under Ramsay, but didn't actually swear an oath (like the Umbers) to betray Ramsay, since nobody wants to die in the unprepared Winterfell.

(Unprepared, because Ramsay intended to defeat his foes in the field without a siege, in both the books and the show)

yes the did wrong. they didn't use the name "targaryen" even though they were legitimate. this cost them everything.

Davos should have shanked her right there and then, in the moment her prophecy was vindicated. It would have been like pottery.

Why the fuck would Cersei, the Lady of Casterly Rock, flee to the fucking Riverlands?

Cersei pls go back to practicing your 'allahu akbar' for next week

I miss ramsay

Because she's blowing up king's landing

>Starts an enormous rebellion stretching the relm
>Probably cost the lives of thousands
>Caused the destruction or exile of many Houses
>Caused years of wars and invasions in both westeros and essos
>All over dah bad poosay

what did they mean by this?

RAMSAY BURNED THE COUNTRYSIDE WHEN HE TOOK WINTERFELL JESUS

better question is, how the fuck did that 10k cavalry get there without anyone noticing?

it's supposed to have a winter village outside the walls where the peasants come when it gets cold.

To be fair, he got the sword and set up the House before he got legitimized

Fuck white people