Is there a better African-American comedy?

Is there a better African-American comedy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Il9jJObx7FE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=Il9jJObx7FE
What kind of name is Muhammed Ali?

Barbershop please

Black Dynamite

A masterpiece. Eddie Murphy's best movie.

"The royal penis is clean your highness."

Nah, it was pretty alright.

>No one will ever tell me that my royal penis is clean.

WE

literally WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET the comedy
seriously tho i love it

bark like a dawg! lel

Are the crystal gems.

>tfw you will never eat a Big Mick and drink a strawberry milkshake at McDowell's

>He didn't even post the best Eddie Murphy movie.

JUST LET YOUR SOUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLL GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

BLACK DYNAMITE NIQQA

>download the matrix
>vicky.mpg
>download cp
>life starring eddie murphy

this is blackino

boring unfunny shit

SEXY CHOCOLATE

You're too white to get it.

Or he's not a stoner

Any other movies that have this sorta setting? Like a run down cold harlem/bronx/ny etc?

>Pootie Tang will draw you a picture of how he gonna kick your ass, then mail it to you ten days in advance. The picture gets there right? You're goin', "What the hell is this?" and then Pootie Tang knocks on your door, Promptly kicks your ass and you still won't know what happened to you!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

>tits
what? damn, I only watched the tv version as a kid.

Who?

But he's not American in this movie.

How was it "literally WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET"? He's not suggesting that the American blacks in the film are his descendants. And Africa does, in fact, have kings, it might surprise you to learn, rendering your meme curiously redundant.

Someone on Sup Forums said that this movie was originally supposed to be a Black Panther movie. But I can't find any sources that support this, Can anyone weigh in on this?

He wasn't American...

The Golden Child is a better Murphy movie though.

Retarded capeshitter was just shitting you.

>" Look... me and the McDonald's people got this little misunderstanding. See, they're McDonald's... I'm McDowell's. They got the Golden Arches, mine is the Golden Arcs. They got the Big Mac, I got the Big Mick. We both got two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles and onions, but their buns have sesame seeds. My buns have no seeds."

Gold

>Neither did you.

but that's not

This tbqh senpai

Yeah, it's 'we iz kangs' not we wuz.

GOAT

fear of a black hat, chris tuckers flicks

ARE
WE ARE THE SAINTS
WE SIGNED OUR LIVES AWAY

Rocky has a similar vibe I guess, but that's Philly

I'm a Sup Forumsack, but you're retarded.

It's not like he was claiming some historical heritage; his character is an actual prince in an actual African monarchy

Right. This isn't We Wuz because it depicts a culturally African monarchy ... With all of the ooga booga dancing and zebras in the back yard and shit

12 Years a Slave was pretty good.

If lovin' the lord is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Midnight Cowboy