What are the differences between welsh, irish, english, scottish ?

what are the differences between welsh, irish, english, scottish ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1vh-wEXvdW8
s4c.cymru/clic/e_level2.shtml?programme_id=533134202
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all of them are niggers

Ireland : literally the whitest country in Europe
>niggers

english - god tier
scottish - great tier
welsh - shit tier
irish - shit tier

The welsh are scum and should be shot on site, the scottish just hate everyone that isnt scottish and even then they dont like eachother, the Irish are all drunks that dont know what they want and the english are basically in charge eventhough most of the english are fucked human been sjws

Éire needs to kick out those bloody British bastards.

The advice of Flanders & Swann.
youtu.be/1vh-wEXvdW8

>english - great tier
>scottish - god tier
Fixed

Don't forget Northern Irish you ignorant fuck.

Ignorant Yank. Stand back people. Hes in ground zero.

one is inbred and proud
one is inbred and not proud
one is inbred and doesn't know
one is inbred and doesn't care

See

England is divided into three distinct categories of people. Southerners are stuck up cunts, Midlands is full of thick cunts and Northerners are thieving chav cunts. Which one are you?

You're an idiot.

You do know that the English were asked to join Ireland by Ireland don't you?

No difference, they're all British

England is a country, the others are just a part of it. Like Texas is a part of America.

white american > all of those sheepshagger

Nobody cares about Wales. Scotland is full of two types of people; .) Students in kilts playing bagpipes outside edinburgh castle trying to earn money .) actual scots who enjoy nothing more than getting in fights and kicking the shit out of the English. The English have 3 main types of people; .) Anyone North of Leicester is a northerner, who enjoys complaining about thatcher and drinking beer with soil in it..) Anyone lives outside of london and south of Leicester is a posh toff who went to eton, votes tories and enjoys hunting tramps. Anyone who lives in London is a fat red faced middle aged person (most likely because of the tube) who enjoy reminding people how horrible tourists are.

exactly

> t. Trayvon Hernandez, proud irish american

One has beaten the other three and continues to rule them

i'm an english master race

did you just assume my gender?

Furthermore British people have 3 main class types. You can notice them by these handy signs. The working class can be noticed by their sense of entitlement and rampant abuse of substances, The Upper class can be noticed by their sense of entitlement and rampant abuse of substance. This leaves the middle class. They can be seen by their obsession of school catchment areas, worrying over their cars safety rating, and ability to have a blazing argument in the middle of IKEA with their partner.

Dubs of truth

shut up u tranny

i had to agree with this even though i loathes yurop

Take it you feel offended over that. Isn't that a fucking shame, why don't you fuck off and die then?

>Mfw England is the alpha male
>Mfw Scottland is like a whining bitch (nikolai turdgent) going on about what they want
>Mfw the welsh are retarted backward hillfkolk equivalant to American hillbillies
>Mfw the Irish are too busy killing eachother to know what they are doing
>Mfw Scottland (especially Scottland), Wales and Ireland are cucked by the English master race and they know it

u fuking wot m8?

I FUCKING HATE ENGLISH
FUCK THOSE CUNT

Welsh / Wales / Cymru sounds like this:
s4c.cymru/clic/e_level2.shtml?programme_id=533134202

celts, celts, saxon/norman, celts

celts are niggers then

>tfw I had to learn learn dragon tongue until I was 16