Why do the pictures don't enlarge anymore, Sup Forums?

Why do the pictures don't enlarge anymore, Sup Forums?
Fix your fucking site, m00t!

its working here, Sir

same here in germany right now - waiting approx. 10s for every second pic to load fast then.
where do you come from OP?
what can we do

I'm from Germany. NRW to be specific

i'm french and i have this too

sup i feel like i'm living in a shitty 3rd world country now.
50Mbit and waiting 10s for a pic to load

source?

some images take fucking forever to load, has been like this for weeks. euro here

Use the Clover for Android (it loads more faster)

Coz Chinkazuki GookaMooki cheaped on on a shitty cheaper server. This site will likely become utterly unusable tonight during Trumps public execution for treason, er I mean the election returns

any americans who can confirm this shit?

yup

>hiroshimoot cries poor
>bandwidth throttled
>popups
>nsfw ads on blue boards
fuck it all

burger here. yes, it's happening to me.

source?

First the pathetic 2mb image limit, which made half of my .gifs and webms useless and now this shit. Way to go 4chin.

DUH! He's saying that function is now utterly fucked cuz Gook Moot is such a cheap yellow bastard. I will leave here shortly after the election because Hiroshima Nagasaki will have driven everyone away with this bullshit in the next 6 months anyway

Canadian with the same issue.
Image hover and just clicking on the image take forever to load, but threads open instantly. Good shit.

Fucking this.

Arianny koda

Western Canada reporting in. This board is now unusable, or a least image hover is next to useless

im using a fast win7 and adblock so i guess it's not the computers nor the full 25M connections fault - germanfag calling in

Sauce?

Faggot

Boards.Sup Forums.org (threads) hosted in California
Is.Sup Forums.org (pictures) hosted in Canada
Looks like the closer you come to the servers the worse it gets. Maybe they take a round around the globe before appearing in your browser.

Are you retarded? This user already told us who she is

uk here...opening times for files is stupid whats going on?

/thread
/Sup Forums
/m00t
/life

Hello Hiroshima Kamasutra,
so i have to buy a Sup Forums Multipass now to get acceptable loading speed?