We did it, mom!
We did it!!!!!

well... we're boned...

Grats from europe

youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10

brb while I an hero.

All hail the Racist in Chief!

GG boys raise your glass to the end of the world

There was a guy who was supposed to come over today. I was going to suck his dick, but he didn't call.

Congratulations, you just ruinned your country

Does this mean that faggot shit (traps and gay cucks) will finally stop being posted here?

Hell fucking yeah!

Heil Führer Trump

Finally, we get the destruction we have been begging for.

SURPRISE turns out Trump is a nice guy and just said those things to get elected. Now that he's in office basically, he can be super fucking nice to everyone and all minority groups while setting himself up to make billions for his private ventures, which is wayyyyyyyyy better than the stuff clintons have been doing.

I didn't honestly believe in the democratic integrity of the US
This is like Christmas, but Christmas to all of us
I welcome our glorious leader

YES

YESSSS

FUCK YOU SHILLS

FUCK YOU BANKS, CORPORATIONS, PRIVATE PRISONS, LOBBYISTS

THE PEOPLE WON

FUCK

YOU

Once again cartoons predict our political future.

Listing all the people trump is going to make wealthy like you beat them is the 2nd most retarded thing you did this week.

Yeah except Hillary was the one paying people to pretend to like her, lie about her on the internet, and fake support online.

So get fucked. She lost.

First female president will have to wait....

>literally all of those groups were putting their all into forcing Trump down

Get fucked lol, you're a retard. Hillary was going to sell America to the banks and military contractors just like every establishment politician for the last 50 years. That's why the media has been on a Trump-hate campaign for the last 6 months. They didn't want him to win.

Get. Fucked.

She lost.

O

M

F

G

Hilarious. Congrats Repubs, honestly did not see that shit coming.

I can't wait for all the salt tomorrow morning.

I don't know if this is good or bad :c

I'm not gay at at all , but I want to give James Comey a blow job.

>every thinking person in the us's reaction

lulz await, anons

Si back and enjoy 4 years of disaster and chaos, the GOap burning itself down with no one to blame but itself.

Best on the chiopping block, Paul Ryan... then Voney, Clinton, and the rest if us.

I voted for trump due to a. Feminatzis are cancer. Equality for all. B. Movements like black lives matter need to be extinguished and proper investigations made why black people are more like to be shot if they are. c. We don't need uneducated middle eastern islamists, we need educated immigrants.

>natzis
You didn't do any of those things user.

bc u r a fagort

Hopefully!

It feels, real good.