Be me

>be me
>be black
>be gay
>be liberal

exactly how fucked am I right now

should I just flee the country before the death squad shows up

KYS you black faggot

Can't wait until you take your last breaths, it's coming soon.

Nothing changes, fag.

Tru

son I will flee with you if you want and be your white buttslut

I advise scandinavia

/thread

what said
nothing will happen except a bunch of niggers like you rioting and burning down cities

Death squad is on her side. You're good.

Nothing changes stop believing media scaremongering shithead

>nothing changes

At the very, VERY least, Trump gets to elect a supreme court justice, which will establish conservative majority.

That will complete the Republican's hold of every branch of the government. We're entering a golden age of conservatism, lad.

theres going to be no death squads

As long as you are financially safe and live in a good neighborhood you should be fine

>people literally unironically believe this

see they have legislative, they have executive, and they're gonna have judicial

if you're a libcuck you should def flee the country

Are you a criminal?
If no, you will be fine.
It yes, you're fucked.

yeah dude, you should get out of here

you're being fearmongered you gullible stupid nigger. literally no one is going to confront you.

however, maybe your dindu brethren will dish out some ferguson as they see fit. maybe then you should be a bit scared.

>liberal
The only bit that bothers me

> death squads
It's called a police officer that arrived at the scene to pacify rioting college students and niggers, who won't accept a democratic election.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're so dead you nigger faggot.

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Checked. Satanic trips for Trump!

Fuck you dirty snownigger.

>exactly how fucked am I right now

not at all. Trump isn't about social conservatism he just want to give you the chance to have a proper job and a decent future for the country.

what.... why?

people are overreacting like crazy. do you retards think the US is nazi germany now? nothing drastic is going to happen

jesus christ you twitter tumblr faggots are so massively retarded

> the opponents party is seizing control over majority of government
> better move out of the way, so they can finish their take over undisturbed

jeez dude, chill out. trump gives more of a shit about than hillary ever did, she was just a scheming pantsuit saying whatever it took to get a vote.

the worst thing trump might do to you is convince you to live a productive life.

you forgot male

at least you are not a illegal, pinche puto gringo, no mame wey, OP

No, you're Satan, and you're posting very high quality b8

Can't pull the wool over my eyes

That's what the Jews said in 1940. The nigger faggot 'Oh vey ... nothing will happen'. Just wait ...

This thank you. Anyone who can't see Trump is socially liberal is retarded desu

isn't that what people said when hitler came to power tho?

>majority

Nigger they've got it all, even Obama didn't have it this good when he got elected in 08 and everyone was freaking out

Stop being such a pussy. Realize you have been categorized and targeted for programmed weakness and victim mentality by the liberal agenda and man the fuck up. Be an asset to the country. Who you are (black, gay, brown, purple, green, female, male, both) doesn't matter to society. People don't give a fuck about that shit, less so when there's multiple 'movements' whining about their feelings and trying to cram it down everyone's throats--that's your business. There is no value in it. The only thing that matters to society is how productive you can be, so stop being distracted and produce.

go back to Mex-shit-co Pedro

Anyone who can't see Hilary is more similar to Hitler than Trump will ever be is blind.

>nothing will happen except a bunch of niggers like you rioting and burning down cities

>satan trips

Liberals are literally satan confirmed?

Look at that guy, though. Looks like he's having the time of his life

>you will never be this free

brb moving to canada

faggot

it's oy vey, not oh vey

An actual nigger faggot. Who'da thought.

Have you tried not being a nigger?

kek

Bro, all memes aside you're fine.
There will be no death squads, and you have nothing to worry about.
Now, if you're an illegal alien that's a whole different story. If that was the case you'd just get deported.

Running won't help, Satan.

>be me
>be mexican

Not even illegal but my parents were

Legit concerned right now

don't come to canada, nigger, we don't want you here

Real talk people: What's gonna change now that the Donald is in office?

Supreme court is gonna be hyuge, obviously. You think we'll see a reverse on gay marriage?

You will be fine, anchor baby.
Sorry about your parents, though.
Honestly though, I believe that people like your parents will be presented with a little bit easier path to citizenship.
I personally think your parents are really shitty though, considering the mockery they make of legal immigrants.

>you think we'll see a reverse on gay marriage

short answer: no
long answer: fuck no

Well not as fucked as you'd be in Africa. They make roadside shrines out of people like you.

No. The president is not a dictator. He can't just do shit. You have a political system that doesn't allow it.

Also the Republican Senate doesn't like him at all so... Enjoy your loud mouthed asshole figure head and your Republican Senate.

Also lol for voting for some new outsider to break the system. You get Paul Ryan and John McCain lol.

Nah don't worry about my parents man, they're dead.

All that field work really did a number on them, kek

At least you ain't Muslim. We're going to build a special place for them

Considering Trump is actually pro-gay... not very scared.

>Republican Senate doesn't like him at all
>implying the Donald won't just be rubber stamping everything that comes in that he doesn't understand
>which will be all of it

This is gonna be hyuge

Are you an illegal immigrants? No?, you'll be fine.

how can trump be pro gay when he literally tweets out hate symbols?

are poltards this retarded?

>implying pepes are hate symbols
>on Sup Forums
Nigger, what are you doing here?

nigging, mostly

Only gullible cucks bought hillary s shit about frog hate symbols.

Report every single scumbag on Youtube, instagram, twitter etc. who is threatening our great new president Trump. Seriously, especially if they are using their real name.

Hey, that's pretty good!