glad about this one

Why do the Jews hate Lizzy now?

JUST

>'Reformed alcoholic'
>Sober since she was 19
Fuck off with your made up 'interesting backstory' you self-absorbed cow

What did she do to anger the jews?

This story has to come out.

All I know is that I read the 'Personal Life' part of her wikipedia page and my eyes rolled so hard I thought I'd gone blind.

Haha. This isn't real.

I do remember when she said she was disinterested in feminism.

The jews couldn't have liked that.

"For me, the issue of feminism is just not an interesting concept. I'm more interested in, you know, SpaceX and Tesla, what's going to happen with our intergalactic possibilities."

Honestly, she sounds cool.

this.

Lana is smarter than the average female pop singer

incorrect

top kek

>Her right hand is tattooed with the phrase "trust no one". She also has the phrase "die young" tattooed on her right ring finger.
Really activates my almonds

>>Her right hand is tattooed with the phrase "trust no one". She also has the phrase "die young" tattooed on her right ring finger.
MONARCH

>Dead Careers
my ass.... this album is going to be her strongest one yet
"Love" itself has a really nice vibe to it imo. i think the rest of the album is going to be great too
this t b h f a m

we have to defend Lizzy from the Jews.

She certainly thinks she's smarter than the average female pop singer

she is though

whats the whole jew meme thing with LdR ?

The only reason you deaf fucking cock sucking autists don't like Lana's new single and previous albums is because you're all lonely souls and I guarantee you've never experienced any form of love or longing, excluding any childish crush you had in 10th grade.

Her style is very unique, if you argue otherwise then please provide me with one artist that sounds similar to Lana. You can't.

pathetic comment

they've apparently turned on her. Don't know why yet though.

She has a nice voice but her music is pretty unremarkable

music 2 snooze 2

>mfw someone actually liking an artist on Sup Forums and not bashing every little bit of hope that was left for this board

agreed user.

sooo... why do we not like her again?

Trust no one, not even yourself

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I do like her. I can only speak from myself though.

Just noticed a concerted campaign on here lately to slander her. Don't think it's organic.

Seems more in line with the Beyonce, Grimes, Kozelek, P4K postings etc.

>mfw you have no face

She's mallgirl 'deep'

name ONE person in this thread, no wait on this Board that listens to Lana for her ""deep" lyrics

I want her lips on my dick, but I'm afraid she'd eat it

I wasn't answering a 'why do some people like her' question, I was answering a 'why don't we like her' question.

why is she such a qt?

H-h-er career isn't dead!

th-the song will become a hit!

i love the way she looks and then almost starts laughing

is it because she got so fucking fat?

why did she have to get that shitty plastic surgery? she probably looked hotter before

t. virgin

here's what she looked like before

yeah and she looks better than the professionally photoshopped image on the right

Princess Diana > Lana Del Rey

more like FAT careers amirite bois

Damn that new face looks out of place on that body. Shame she fell for the hollywood meme

>lana
>unique
Don't be such a fucking cock sucking autist

>She also has the phrase "die young" tattooed on her right ring finger.

REEEEEEEE

turned her back on mainstream pop to create increasingly esoteric works of fringe artistic genius, David Bowie, Mark Hollis and Scott Walker could only dream

I dunno mate, she looks like a healthy & sexy woman to me

Right? I'd go halves on her with you, my man

the last one is the most offensive

this bitch has been releasing the same song over and over again for the past 5 years

this

I think she is a willdcard.

Music critics always romanticize the whole notion of the mainstream artist who uses their position to become increasingly experimental

And Lana is always introducing teenagers to patrician music like Leonard and Nina, truly /yourgirl.mp3/

also Daniel Johnson.

Lana us better than every Sup Forumsfu

>newest single uploaded 24 hours ago
>still hasn't hit 1 million views
JUST

yet you can't provide an artist that sounds similar to her

>die young
>is 31 and still alive

actually work on latest the weeknd album. not over yet sorry m8

She has two more years.

Is this supposed to be hot?

No, style with not much expansion yes.

But no her songs are distant but the themes are repetitive

>Arm Hair

A majority of girls have arm hair virgin..and leg hair, ass crack pubic, even nipple hair..
Welcome to reality

The arm hair wasn't even bad, I didn't even notice it truth be told.

for someone whose only marketable trait is her looks, she is really out-of-shape

wow, why do the jews hate on her so much?

>Huge Leg Pores

>what are freckles

You tell me. Those are leg pores. My mom's got the same shit

>when you roll your eyes because nobody likes your cult
Got'm

dude botox lmao

yeah feminism is a spooky extremist cult out to indoctrinate society into.. um.. not treating women like shit...

(???)

kek

Lana is just too smart for feminism, feminazis exploit the idea of feminism and have ruined it over the years.

And being a feminist is fucking useless and makes you look like a weak bitch that thinks there is no equality

That was the idea.. extremists killed the cause though. It's now viewed as a laughing stock by a large chunk of society.

ITT: virgins

Actually yeah now that you mention it, I think a lot of people are missing the point perhaps.

They seem to be looking for something more that isn't in her music, and then bashing it for lacking that.

That being said though, personally i find a lot of the songs to be kinda lacking, musically and lyrically. But there are also quite few songs that i really like, and if the new album is more of her new song, then i'm pretty excited.

Heck, Im sure she knows it isn't meant to be taken too seriously. "Getting high on hydroponic weed" to me is a sign of that

This.

The only people that unironically take her music seriously are twelve year old girls.

She is my favorite artist. She can actually sing, writes her own songs, and makes them have a truth to them.

dumbasses

exactly, i found her latest single to be rather boring, but then again I'm not
>young and in love

idiot

>white
>cishet
>anti-feminist
>religious
>financially secure

Doesn't fit with modern trends in Neo-Marxist music criticism

Her sense of humor is really underrated; but she also has a degree in Philosophy from Fordham, so I wouldn't call her stupid, either

LIZZY IS CUTE

youtube.com/watch?v=_USowFe23SY

I LOVE YOU LIZZY

This track is really fucking good for sure, the amount of unreleased gems she has is insane

youtube.com/watch?v=IigKvoMRIYk

Lizzy.....somehow.....despite all odds....= truth

jews/industry/shills......=stay mad

who knew?

she's a good girl

i don't think so

She was such a prime fuck doll back in 2011/2012. I wish I could go back in time and fap to her again.

>BTD Lana will never come back

>pseudo-marxist

>They seem to be looking for something more that isn't in her music, and then bashing it for lacking that.

This desu

If you just accept she is singing about trashy women who want to get fucked by their coked-up daddys then you will have a good time.

If you're looking for anything more than that you will be disappointed.

Adelle
Lorde
Nelly Furtado

fuckin anyone

bitch, SHE ain't young and in love

in love MAYBE

but not young.

She's the blink 182 of female drone pop. You can't write about your high school girlfriends forever, mark.

>implying she is writing about real events