Eminem Fans

Why are they so cancer?

How DARE you?
Eminem is THE greatest rapper EVER in HISTORY.

And if you disagree with me I'll just post pictures of rappers saying they like him so you HAVE to agree with me how amazing he is. Also I'll defend Encore and Relapse like they're my own children even though they're medio-IMEANPERFECT.

Relapse is unironically good

mediocre? those shits are straight trash

I agree Scooter is great

He'll be wholly forgotten about by the next generation once the millennial cult of personality surrounding him fizzles out.

And honestly he hasn't even been that influential in regards to hip-hop as a whole. Beastie Boys were the more revolutionary white rappers.

THEY ARE NOT HOW DARE YOU!
DON'T MAKE ME GET THE PICTURE!

3rd bass too

>THE PICTURE

???

(There's a picture of a bunch of rappers complimenting Eminem but I can't find it actually)

Overrated trash

HOW DARE YOU!
You know who's REALLY overrated? Jay Z.

I should know, Em's BFF and totally not overrated rapper 50 Cent said so!

there's something oddly familiar about this thread

Nah he hold a pretty unique position within hiphop. The first white superstar, the biggest seller and like it or not he's really talented.

desu I think many Eminem's fans are edgy rap god wannabee kids.
i like eminem btw

because they like rap music

garbage artist goes with garbage fans obvsly

Well some people only see that he's white, ignoring skill, cuz he sticks out like a green hat with an orange bill. But he doesn't get pissed (we can't even see through the mist): how the fuck could he be white, he doesn't even exist! He gets a clean shave, bathes, goes to a rave, dies from a overdose and digs himself up out of the grave. His middle finger won't go down- how does he wave?

I consider myself an Eminem fan. Ama

Eminem is a talented rapper who is good at rapping things but some of his lyrics would be total edgelord bullshit without his delivery. Tons of respect for the guy because he always goes in but I'd prefer more than just shock value that he sometimes pulls

u dun it nao

tbf Jay-Z is pretty fucking awful

the thing is, they aren't.

t. never listened to the black album

>cancer
this is an 18+ board