Why Sup Forums users are so triggered by gᴙimes?

why Sup Forums users are so triggered by gᴙimes?

Autism

She's been spammed to death

Fundamental difference of ethos

the grimes posts don't bother me nearly as much as the 21 pilots and annie threads. the board has really gone downhill since we stopped talking about marcel

You could replace that with the guy saying "grimes is shit" and achieve the same effect

Grimesposters are worse than kpop waifu posters because unlike them they don't stay in their containment thread

she has a few VERY devoted autistic fanatics here and they're constantly trying to enforce total unanimous praise for her (something that will never happen for any artist on this board)

why they should stay in their (hmm... what a shitty term) containment threads? is there such a rule?

maybe it's an experiment, who knows... maybe they will succeed, maybe they wouldnt.

>maybe they will succeed
nah

mlp fans of music

their efforts seem focused. maybe it's possible to change the opinion of an entire board.

If you reply to a Grimes thread you are only extending her career

This is a PSA so it doesn't count

Fuck Grimes, Arc Angles is bad

the harder you force something like that the more contention you're going to meet.

it's like how kids with strict, authoritative parents are always more likely to act up

it's art angels. at least learn the correct title of the object of your hatred.

haha everyone look at this faggot

Back to your containment thread.

maybe. but when the Sup Forums users see all day that 'grimes is great', that will change their perception involuntarily. it's a subtle manipulation of the highest grade. people already aren't that offended when she's compared to bjork... yeah, i noticed that. the controversial becomes ordinary.

you still didn't post that rule. i'm assuming you're just talking out of your ass like a clown.

>being this autistic

Be quiet Marcel