I love avenged sevenfold

I love avenged sevenfold.
What bands do you fuckers like that will get you memed?
dont worry anons, youre anonymous here so dont pretend that you dont like something that other people here dont like

i guess waking the fallen was pretty good. Now they just make biker dude music with shit tier nasally vocals.

abba

please dont hate here user, this is a safe space to admit the bands you like without being memed that would usually get you memed.

bandwagons not welcome which is what most of the hate for these bands are.

infact lets expand this to include artists aswell as bands.

>katy perry
>carly rae jepsen
>lady gaga

Muse

U2. especially their POST-PUNK era

Honestly never gave many mainstream bands a chance cuz that's just how fucking edgy I am, but I do like All Over You by Live

atleast youre honest about your edginess user

Their newest album is great imho

they seem to have alot more energy on stage again aswell recently which is nice to see and i think its alot to do with the fact that that new album seemed enjoyable to make and revived them basically.

Rush
The Eagles
KMFDM

I love all of Live's Throwing Copper. Great hooks.

i like kmfdm even though theyre pretty damn edgy. i guess we all need a little edge in our lives

I like Coldplay
Sometimes I'll listen to their music if I'm too lazy to think of something better to listen to

i dont think theres anyone who truly hates coldplay , anyone who says they do hate them is just trying to hide it

Foo Fighters
Red Hot Chili Peppers

other """buttrock"""

I mean I looked like a school shooter for a good chunk of highschool lol

well the faggots that did the columbmeme school meme were into kmfdm apparently

>columbmeme school meme

why did you type this, user

Best Coast, but in my defense only Crazy for You

beatles

>columbmeme school meme
what the fuck? are you just stupid?

>columbmeme school meme
10/10

Limp Bizkit. Aside from their fourth album, I just can't not like them

Tomboy
Adam Lambert
BWO
BT
Eiffel 65
Basshunter
Alexandre Stan
Detektivbryan
Deathstars
Cradle of Filth
Nero's Day At Disneyland
Danny Elfman / Oingo Boingo
Miley Cyrus and her Dead Petz
Young Jeezy
ManOWar
Motley Crue
Alice Cooper
Teddybears
The Klaxons
Awolnation
Lady Gaga
Britney Spears
Twisted Sister

Why yes I am a massive faggot, my homosexuality demands I listen to the gayest music on earth

KMFDM is the tits, fuck yeah

Hallelujah, another Muse fan

I know that feel OP, I love metalcore and 90% of my favourite bands would get absolutely shat on by Sup Forums, pic very fucking related.

>columbmeme school meme
I'm fucking dying

i literally snorted
you do you senpai

I'll kick your brick in fricker
Agnetha beats all Sup Forumscore waifus by a long shot

so were they

I too unironically like Abba, and I'm not ashamed.

I'm with you user. Abba is great

I also unironically enjoy Neil Diamond and John Denver. It's my mother's fault. I grew up listening to them. I have no shame

huge nofx fan

Fuck it, I dig Smash Mouth 10000% unironically

fuckyoufinealrightilikebreakingbenjaminthereisaidit

I CAN FEEL YOU FALLIN AWAAAYYYY

This is the best post I've seen this year

I fucked with A7X heavily in high school. Nostalgia right there, I still get their songs stuck in my head from time to time.
For the latter, I'm gonna have to go with Two Door Cinema Club, though I don't really know what the general consensus on them is here.

>columbmeme school meme

>Columbmeme

the eagles
ameica
[spoiler]megadeth[/spoiler]

MONO

Everyone gives me shit for liking post-rock/ MONO

Also I think MONO is severely underrated

>inb4

what did he mean by this

For a lot of high school A7X, Black veil brides, and Pierce the veil were my top three most listened to bands, I was a faggot too.

the guys that did the columbine highschool massacre liked kmfdm

>tfw blasting "Unholy Confessions" through your uber dank gamer chair while playing bladestorm for 15 hours straight.

This. I wrote them off years ago but decided to give them a chance since I heard they got Brooks Wackerman and they actually killed it. Great album.

i liked arin, he seemed like a bro, especially when he'd turn into an absolute madman on the drums sometimes, really loved his energy

hnnnnnnnnggg

>listening to exist
>its good
>then out of left field niel degrasse tyson

AFI

Sing the Sorrow is GOAT

was probably one of the best moments of the album

green day
i aint even mad fuckos

>my homosexuality demands I listen to the gayest music on earth
In that case I approve of the Manowar.

I don't know if I'm going to get memed but I never see anyone mention The Kills here.

>KMFDM
My. Fucking. Man.

this is a safe space user where you wont get memed

Abba is legitimately good fucking music.

just to add my own opinion, the only coldplay song i actually kind of like is Shiver. I genuinely find them impossible to listen to otherwise

Dookie and Insomniac are god-tier, and American Idiot honestly isn't that bad.

i feel you on that, user

I don't really like Avenged Sevenfold but I unironically think Critical Acclaim is a great song.

most of Sup Forums who shit on bands that arnt actually bad like a7x only do because theyre popular. and if they genuinly think theyre bad then fine but theyre music is probably some metal hipster shit thats obscure so they think its cool and then hate on popular bands too much because their hipster band will never be as popular as the band theyre shitting on. and when one person says something bad then another says something bad because it seems cool and thus the bandwagon begins

if they just dont like avenged sevenfold and arnt uncomfortable with what they listen to then they wouldnt get so memed when someone says they like a popular band like a7x

Taylor Swift but here is the thing guy, it's not a guilty pleasure, cause she is a very good pop musician

I also love my girl Carly Ray Jepsen

Since when does liking Oingo Boingo get you memed?

I looked through some of their songs after sitting through some memes.

Fallen Horses is a good song.

Muse is good wtf?
Coldplay is awesome.
FUCK YES!!! Metalcore is lowkey my favorite genre, I actually was going to post this. I think a lot of people on the board like metalcore, but to afraid to admit it. I've been in many threads where we talk about metalcore bands and it seems like a lot of people like the genre its just that everyone has an elitist mindset so a lot of people are afraid to talk about it.

I think that OK Computer is radiohead's best album, better than kid A, and I've listened to both of them multiple times

i can't explain how funny you are

rise against

I really do like Slipknot and I believe their production is amazing and even their lyrics aren't too bad. Would not even admit that to my normie friends, good thing we are all anons here. well, nobody actually cares for my taste anyways because I'm usually far too snobbish

nu metal in general

My man.

I also really love edgy early 2000 bands. Hybrid theory is an album with all bangers.

Daft Punk.

>muse is good
yes, but dont forget this is Sup Forums. anything modern that is popular is most of the time deemed as trash due to most of Sup Forums being metal hipster trash.

this is what i dont get about Sup Forums and its bandwagoning. its anonymous so theres no real reason to try and seem "cool" and the thing is its obvious bandwagoning. its kinda sad. but thats why i made this thread

my nigga. on the carly rae jepsen part anyway

I unironically love this and I'm gonna be an avant teen until I die

>My Chemical Romance
>Avenged Sevenfold
>Hollywood Undead/Deuce
>Falling In Reverse

Ed Sheeran (+ only and few singles from x)
Coldplay
Alt J
AM by Arctic monkeys
Few singles by the early maroon 5
Eagles
Hozier
John Mayer
Kodaline
Mumford and sons
Of monsters and men
Prodigy
Tesseract
Tom odel
Death cab for cutie
Kaleo

Also ax7 lol

linkin park

Kiss. I mean, they had lots of fun songs if you can flip the off switch on your brain.

The is a good post

>muse is good

Klaxons are pretty great tbvh

>my chemical romance

my nigga

Exist is the best song though, just ignore that its mememan.

a7x here as well.

Don't get the hate, except I completely agree with anyone who doesn't like Hail to the King, with the exception of 3 or 4 songs, the album was pretty much uninspired garbage

Sounds okay good though

oh i didnt mean to sound like i didnt like it after that point or something, i just meant it was just a kinda "wait...what?" moment

>hollywood undead
yes, this. except them live, theyre shit live usually

I created this thread just so you would show up and I could make fun of you.

Fag.

Lol

Adele(except her latest)

Fuck avenged sevenfold and their overkill ripoff

i love scenecore, bmth, asking alexandria, crown the empire, motionless in white, the devil wears prada - you name it

The Art of Drowning is patrician

i like the bends and in rainbows more than kid a

Can't post this anymore without having Crusher's dick get spammed. I'm not too upset because it's funny, and I guess there isn't much to discuss about this album anyway.

Dance Gavin Dance, fuck you guys, they're great.