When you're in public and you hear a song you actually like being played

>when you're in public and you hear a song you actually like being played

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPRWlgilgrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good feel ++

this has happened to me once at grocery outlet when they started playing burning down the house

how much of an entry level normalfag can you be?

ok just what the fuck

talking heads is popular dude

>when you turn on the radio and they're playing Merzbow
Shit, nevermind, I wasn't tuned in

Am I on twitter?

>Junior in high school
>Every Friday English teacher plays a song while we write in journals since he thinks it's valuable to have them
>We get free points so why not
>Mostly plays soul, but one day plays All I Need by Radiohead
This was at the height of my interest in Radiohead so it was pretty cool.

Exact same thing happened to me.

Litterally came into the thread to post this.

they played blkkk skinhead in a club that usually plays shit like clean bandit the other night and i was smashed and it was great

>being such a pleb people actually play your music in public

>in school cafeteria
>in a country where rap isnt played on the radio
>hear Gold Digger
feels good

What's that spoopy pic from

>play semi-obscure song from the 80's
>your mom notices it and says you have good taste

One time they played Ariel Pink in a sheetz and I pissed my pants

When I was a freshman in high school, my science teacher was this young-ish hippie woman who would play music while we worked on projects, and i remember one time we listened to the entirety of hissing fauna by Of Montreal. I'm not a big fan of theirs or anything, but it was cool nonetheless, especially considering she was a public school teacher.

guy pulled up in a van the other day blasting Tupac - Changes while I waited at the payphone for a cab to work

was pretty comfy

Underrated post

IM GOOOOOOIIIIIIN THROUGH CHAAAAANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

sounds comfy to me

>in high school english class
>teacher puts on poetry video from youtube
>familiar cellos
>it's fucking This Is How We Walk on the Moon by Arthur Russell
youtube.com/watch?v=VPRWlgilgrQ

How did the rest of the class react?

>phone rings
>can "one more night"
>qt3.14 tells me that's a cute ringtone
>in my head
of course irl I was like xaxa yea sure they are pretty nice and I fumbled through explaining the importance of Can's discography while she played with her phone

I remember there were a few who said that it was weird and asked what it was, and a few who made fun of it, but I remember that the majority of the class was pretty accepting of it, surprisingly.

I moved to a college town and I hear Beck and Spoon every time I go to eat somewhere it seems

Opposite situation, I was in a 8th grade regular English class. It's bring your parent to school day so of course the teacher is trying to act nice only for today so all the students are uneasy, she asks for song suggestions from the class. The (((urban))) students demand Black and Yellow. I sat with my dad quiety in the back as we both wanted to die from the awkward tension in the room.

In 3rd grade, my teacher played R.E.M. songs on speaker every day.