Hello Sup Forums. I need help. I know a kid who jumped and killed a boy in park ave. What should I do about it?

Hello Sup Forums. I need help. I know a kid who jumped and killed a boy in park ave. What should I do about it?

A. Jump the kid w/ some friends

B. Send an anonymous letter to the cops and tell them.

C. Kill the kid and dump him in a swamp.

Try to be serious...

Other urls found in this thread:

wfla.com/2016/10/19/mystery-surrounds-death-of-winter-park-teen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I know a kid who jumped and killed a boy in park ave.

You could try calling the cops like a fucking normal person.

The last one wasn't serious.

If your serious, kill him. Alone when no one is around. Follow him, watch his routine, stalk him. Then stab him and ditch the knife somewhere far away. Good luck, OP.

Jump and beat him, make him regret existing.

B. If it doesn't work out then do nothing.

"this site is purely fictional."

>dump him in a swamp
lol are you trying to get caught? also wtf why would you get friends involved, they'll snitch guaranteed if theyre questioned

If for real tell police

yeah but that still leaves his body genius

call the fucking cops

This is 100% for real. Cops already have his phone. It was months ago when he did this and I doubt he'll be convicted as they haven't done anything yet and there isn't a lot of evidence as far as I know.

only way you would get caught is if people know you were having problems with him. if you dont know him then just leave his ass in a ditch. not like op will do anything but be a fag.

slap on a mask, find out where he hangs out or lives and catch him at night and shoot him with a revolver.

A is stupid considering the fact that you're involving other people the chance of going to prison grows with each person involved

B probably the more realistic idea

C You're looking for courage on the internet, you can't do C

timestamp faggot

still though, no body = no murder investigation

D. Meet him in an alley with friends and perform fellatio

How sure are you that he did it?

This is the article for the kid's death if you care enough. wfla.com/2016/10/19/mystery-surrounds-death-of-winter-park-teen/

That's a fucking retarded assumption.

>people spotting you doing dumb shit
>evidence left behind
>missing persons report

Maybe leave the Dexter shit to someone with a brain.

no suspect no case. are you that dumb ?

I am 100% sure he killed the kid. He used to hang out with my little brother. He told my brother he was one of the kids who killed him and the cops already have his phone and are investigating him.

What a poorly written article.

mess with his mind.
write him notes that you know what he did and if he doesn't do what you want, you'll rat him out.

kill yourself

just eat him

>wfla.com/2016/10/19/mystery-surrounds-death-of-winter-park-teen/
if you really want to avenge him than do what you gotta do and stop posting on Sup Forums. i used to visit wp when i lived in fl.

If the cops are already investigating don't fucking touch him, otherwise you're in for a world of shit yourself. Let the cops do their jobs, if it turns out that they can't get anything to convict him then you wait a while then take care of it yourself.

>http

>b

b

Screenshotted whole thread and trying to contact his family.
ty OP.

op aint about shit

Words dumbest man alive, ladies and gentlemen.

OP is anonymous, what are you going to say?

>Oh someone knows things about the kids death

Nice fucking troll, dog.

And what exactly will you tell his family? The boy who did it is already under investigation.

>Try to be serious...
>Lists 3 absolutely absurd options
Call the cops you fucking moron.

op if the kid is already under investigation just let it be. stay out of something that has nothing to do with you.

And tell them what? I know that the kid did the deed because someone he told told me so? That's really helpful.

Why a revolver? Isn't quickscoping more effective?

Yes. That is helpful. They will want to hear your story. It's a part of investigation. You're either retarded or trolling.

Yes. I've decided that I'll challenge him to a quick scope match on cod4. Duh, why didn't I think of that?

Shhhh, I really wanna know what he is going to do next

No irl fgt. Not cod.
>Be you
>2016
>Not owning a sniper rifle for quickscoping

This thread was a dumb idea. Just going to hope the the cops convict him.