Car Thread v.1.7

Car Thread v.1.7

Post a picture of your car and let people judge what type of person you are.

The picture doesn't have to be from you, but it must resemble your car exactly. Don't be a faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=RecentSearches_true_0&formSourceTag=112&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=c22021&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=c24229&zip=90813&distance=100&searchChanged=true&modelChanged=true&filtersModified=true#listing=150657008
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Judge away

An old BMW

You're a wannabe rich guy. You probably dress in cheap polo and run a shitty business

not mine, but the same car

>a shitty business
Could you define what you think a "shitty business" is for us, user?

Some generic diner or restaurant 20 minutes outside of town that nobody is willing to drive to.

Not making and profit. Business is going under. BMW boy won't let go of his dreams and it's sinking his family in debt.

That's the American scenario. He could just be an average European

#Imwithher

An awd bmw...
>i bought it because of the name, and because i need to be safe.
30 something thats a dissapointment at the work place and needs to be like his superiors

Honda Fit

20ish year old who bought it because its fun.. When in actuallity he is the one who will make this car great by buying it, then selling it for around 15k, qhat its actually worth

My car

Okay fair enough, you defined it pretty well, although food business in general are pretty bad now a days, my dad bought out a huge store in a mall and made it into a food court, he gets his money through rent and a few vending machines in the court, but the restaurant owners actually renting from my dad are doing pretty terrible, yet, as you said, they refuse the cut their losses and call it quits.

No, he probably still has his Bernie stickers

Palio.

Bought for 22k. Going through college and planning to become a dentist. Will probably sell and buy a GTR when the time comes.

>buy a gtr when the time comes

no stickers, but i do support bernie the most out of the 3.

Single and has never been camping.

Dude... I was just trolling.

Fucking hell thats awful. #1 rule of business is don't get Emotionally attached

Married and I've been camping many times.

hey there

not my picture but this exact car. '05 Acura RL

Sucks refugee dick

>assuming I don't have a shit ton of inheritance waiting from now to the end of dental school.

>implying the average salary of a dentist isn't enough to afford a GTR.

>Implying I don't live in a town with dirt cheap living expenses

Dude, I know a state trooper who bought a GTR here. It isn't hard.

Small restaurants are businesses of passion. Unless there are investors, they almost never work well.

No car. I make 84k a year and my gf makes 50k. We're buying 1 car to share. What should we get? It must be no newer than 2 years old and no more than 60k miles.

Trump 2016

Not a bad thing but you're making it obvious.

We aren't losing money, our food court makes us about 60k per annum in profit, just from renting the property in the mall we own, the people who are losing money are the ones who are renting the space from us, for their restaurants.

I cruise the streets trying to ram as many dicks as I possibly can up my anus. And I think I look good doing it.

You voted Trump and you're a redneck in Texas. 28 yrs old, single

Golf GTI is nice.

04 sentra spec v

ITT: Butthurt jelous faggots

Listen up Sup Forumsros it's story time

>Be me
>2014
>Decide I want to buy another new car
>Casually stroll up the the lot
>"He's back again !?"
>Jokes on them I already know what I want
>TFW you pay cash and drive

All the people look at me as I give the engine a nice hard rev before ejecting out of the car dealership in pic related.

fuck me, right?
'00 toyota echo

cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=RecentSearches_true_0&formSourceTag=112&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=c22021&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=c24229&zip=90813&distance=100&searchChanged=true&modelChanged=true&filtersModified=true#listing=150657008

>no jokes on you

you want to buy a certified pre owned. it will be a lease trade in. you basically get a new car warranty and don't take the hit in value of driving a new car off the lot.

BMW 420D
Audi A7
Bentley Continental GT (2004)
Mercedes CLA

You can get all of these for around 20k

Sounds like a good suggestion. Practical and quick, I like it.

Not my whip

but same year and color and shit

>college
>22k car
>da fuq

organ donor

Practical. You're ok in my book.

buys an off road vehicle that will likely never go off road even once.

Kek.

I've been thinking about an Audi rs4 or s4, I don't think I could justify spending more than 35k, so the rs4 would be a 2008.

agreed. unusual. i was broke as fuck during college. we ran scams to get beer money let alone pay for a car.

what a pleb

x-type

Cuute

think you look cool, actually looks like a faggot. Oh, and everyone hates your exhaust.
Wheelie popping rides to fast then gets pissed off at drivers faggot

in 60's. smokes pipe. wears tweed.

drug dealer fake bentley faggot

2003 Volvo XC90

general faggot. Never used turn signals faggot. Pushes in faggot. thinks hes the shit faggot

Welp if you put that pipe on it I'd say you were easily the biggest faggot in this thread

Rate me

07 tacoma double cab. 6 speed 28th a pistol grip shifter. Sorry No pic.

Show us ur tits bby

das a 250, aint gonna be wheeling anywhere at speed anytime soon

same model here. 26m single. I dont know how many there are of us out there.

you wear khaki pants at work.

>zzr250
>wheelies

family faggot. spends too much time screaming at kids to look where driving faggot

Black
Mediocre in most aspects of life
Cool dude
Good taste my dude

I'm 22 from WA. Rest is accurate.

2006 Accord Coupe, V6 & 6 speed manual

still fwd tho

shut it faggot. just cos im not a leather fetish faggot with a faggoty life expectance of 23

Excellent tastes. It won drivers car of the year for good reason a few years back.

>Mediocre
I wish.

street rossi faggot

>is 28

The garage queen.
6.0 stock bottom end (for now)
Custom grind cam and full bolt on

what does it say about me?

you have done nothing intresting in your life

buy a real bike then faggot

u know it bby

ittsy bitsy teeny weeny penis

>r1

My mother died when I was 15 and left me money. I used that money to invest, through my aunts name, in rental properties to help create passive income while I obtained my dreams through college. Started an LLC on my 18th birthday and got the properties transferred to me.

I fucking loved economics as a kid. Still do.

is that pre crossplane? scrap it.

Well I am white so...

I think it looks something like pic related now

Here's interior

Nice car but why oh why did you have to put a fucking transformers sticker on it?

accurate description of how you go about your everyday life, fueled by dreams of extravagant vacations, booze, tits, and pretending its all okay