Hey Sup Forumsros, my gf is kinda into sending her pics to guys on her snapchat...

Hey Sup Forumsros, my gf is kinda into sending her pics to guys on her snapchat, i try to get her to do it sometimes but i wanted to share with you some pics and see what you think. GF pic dump. Pic related. its her.

Tits?

im in

used this water bottle ice pack thing to masturbate. note the juice haha

and now im out

How are you guys so ok with your girl doing this? I'd flip if I found out my girl was doing this

I love her, so i figure if i am not she'll do it behind my back...but she rarely does it. More self conscious than she needs to be.

Cause you dont love her enough to let her enjoy her sexuality

Hear hear lol, and she wonders why i want a threesome with her. just want her to know what she is getting herself into by staying with one person. She chose it so i honor it. But she hasnt taken the bait

wanna give me her snap?

I think a threesome can be great if it's with someone who you either trust enough to not fall for your SO or with someone you'll never see again. As long as you're not a cuck who's just gonna watch her get fucked and jack off it's fine

She'd kill me lol i don't hunt guys down for her. Its the guys she had a chance at dating before me. They still like her lol so she teases them. I guess thats what it is.

I dont know which she'd prefer. Maybe ongoing if she likes it, but nah i want to be involved. Cuck stuff isnt all bad but not my cup of tea. Want to be immersed lol

if she prefers cuck leave her ass cause she'll go with any cock that isn't yours

Very true, but i cant even get her to really want a threesome. She'll joke. Like earlier, "Two guys filling my, ooo ;)"

dead thread now? I ran out of pics haha

Share the snap Sup Forumsro!! Lol

I told someone earlier that i dont hunt the guys for her, they are an ex and people who had the chance to date her before me, she would kill me to just give out her snapchat lol