Sup Forums humor thread?
ill start with some oc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jvv1T0IZmlw
youtu.be/MJ43pmVtNyE
youtube.com/watch?v=7iYH8QZ1mGg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Da joke went ovah mah haid.

Maybe the brick is supposed to be funny?

Or the shittiness of the house?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jvv1T0IZmlw

Whats the difference between Terrorists and Accordion players?

Terrorists have sympathizers

youtu.be/MJ43pmVtNyE

The brick is supposed to make the table more rigid and avoid vibrations

Hey that's not funny. Some people have it hard.

Then what is the fucking joke?

I saw this setup on the cancerous vinylcollective forum two years ago, so either this isn't OC or you've changed literally nothing in that time

This thread is off to a pretty great start, OP

that is quite obvious, but he could have used anything instead he used a brick, i mean some books would have worked just as nicely there is your joke

It's not a joke if you have to explain it

That's just autism mate

I thought the joke was that the setup was shitty, for only one person, and lacking seating?

like you just stand there, in that otherwise empty room, alone with your brick, and listening to your sweet analog tunes?

fuck, I don't know.

OPs joke is lame as fuck this thread sucks

>for only one person, and lacking seating
Yeah, the funniest thing about this is that you'd have to listen to it on the wired headphones, so you'd just be standing there in the corner of an otherwise empty room.

Since image posting is broken this whole thread is just going to be critiquing one bad joke.

wahts the joke

this thread

NO ONE POST ANY MUMOR UNTIL WE GET TO THE BOTTOM OF OP'S INACCESSIBLE WISECRACK. WE DON'T DESERVE IT

Why is there a brick

Why are there no blinds or curtains on the window?

youtube.com/watch?v=7iYH8QZ1mGg

Those little legs look like they are about to slip right off the table.

!!!!!

What's in the drawer?

a smaller brick

this is destined to become a forced "post-ironic" maymay

i can already feel it

i'll bet it sounds better without a record

The joke is clearly that the archaic nature of the turntable is being compared to the brick - which in this case serves as a linguistic tool as commonly outdated technology such as phones are referred to as "bricks". However, in this image, the turntable has been placed above the brick, which is an ironic statement about the way we place too much value on it and objects like it, to the point of intentionally obfuscating technological progress in favour of visual aestheticism. In other words, although the turntable is as useless as a brick in relative terms, we place it above what would otherwise be considered archaic technology for the purposes of our own ego and our pretensions.

yo bitch sucked my dick

saved

Holy shit that's so pleb i regret laughing now. I feel low brow and dirty.

It's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think the brick has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

>mfw the actual Sup Forums humour is the confusion spurned by the ambiguous image and not the image itself

New brick meme very funny

Am I just being dense or is that the drive wheel and rubber washer on top of the platter? Is that not the biggest joke?

Hey, I get the joke

Meta

p sure the joke is that it's a record player placed in the beam of the sun through the window

took me a bit to get

He spent all his money on a player, but can't seem to afford any records?

hahaha

HAHAHA HE USES VINYL

lmaaoooo took me a second