Broke fag here, anyone generous enough to get me by until pay day this Thursday?

Broke fag here, anyone generous enough to get me by until pay day this Thursday?

PayPal JK777...
Shot in the dark but desperate situations and all that, thanks for reading.

so you took out $261, why?

what did you spedn $261.48 on

Quads demand to know!

tell teh quads your answer

check'd and i think he's trying to be clever but turns out he's retarded. either way he's begging on Sup Forums kek he should end it all

Groceries!

>groceries
I don't spend that much in groceries for 2 fucking months. You fat lazy fuck. Go beg on a street corner you fucking nigger.

I understand anonymity gives you the ability to say what you want how you want to but in this case, yes I'm desperate. I have food but no gas to get to and from work. It's been a long, shitty week for me and I'm reaching out however I can to help make things easier

Groceries for a family of 5

Hang on, you got 3 days to go with a few bucks and already did your shopping. Bitch ive been 2 weeks to payday with $.15 in my account, kid and woman at home, BEFORE SHOPPING. Fuck off with your free handouts you hillary fuck

Any femanons looking to earn a decent amount by being my sugar baby?
I'm looking for maybe one or two.

You can reply with your email, if you are interested. Please don't waste my time.

I won't put my own contact info on here because it will just get flooded with sob stories...

[email protected]

I only want $5, i want to buy fruit cause potato is getting me sick paypal.me/PaulD24 i completely understand if you wont help

Bull fucking shit, Do you feed a family of 8?!? I spend 50 bucks TOPS for groceries

>50$ for groceries
>Famiy of 8
Lets make this a frugal thread. Share your secrets user

i'm 21 and i still lay next to my dad in his bed.

I bird feed my dog so we can share nutrientd

Everybody eats fuckin ramen.

I use TD, too.
Except I'm -300.

I have 4 adults and 2 kids at home right now and we spend 200-240 a week on groceries, and in new zealand things aint cheap, bought a loaf of bread, $4.20, 2litres of milk $3.50, lamb is $16.99kg, beef upto 30.99 kg and chicken amd porkare around $10 kg learn to budget mate, i only male 600-700 a week

That earthquake tho