Fellow armpit lovers, who has the best armpits out there? My top three follow, with the obvious winner first...

Fellow armpit lovers, who has the best armpits out there? My top three follow, with the obvious winner first, Katy Perry.

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/ODrYO2PhOEt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Followed closely by the lovely Victoria Justice. When you're feeling like a scoop of bourbon vanilla ice cream on a waffle cone, instead of the strawberry cupcake with rainbow sprinkles that is Katy.

Daddario is goat

And a very respectable third goes to Selena Gomez. When you're in the mood for something a little spicier.

A fine choice to be sure. Easily top ten, plus she does nudes, which is more than can be said of my top three (unless you count the fappening or Selena always walking around in see through shirts and no bra).

Maria Sharapova is my #1 GOAT, Katy Perry 2nd, and 3rd Taylor Swift

Her skin is fucking porcelain.

Swift is amazing.

Katy fucking knows.

vine.co/v/ODrYO2PhOEt

>Taylor Swift

I'd stick my face in them for sure, but not in my top tier.

Sharapova's sweaty pits are always amazing.

Becky lynch

Some runners up include Olivia Munn. Something slutty about those pits, love 'em. Definitely don't see enough of them.

She's always a babe.

anllela_sagra on instagram is a lesser known favorite. workout fanatic.

Kristen Stweart and Katy Perry have got to be two of the biggest celebrities that are into armpits, or at least showing them off, that I'm aware of.

only armpits I enjoy are shaved.
the best is when girls lick their own, I'd love for a celebrity to do these pictures

100% KP has the most flawless pits

There's a good deal out there of Katy sniffing her pits. I've always enjoyed them.

Charlize Theron too

Goddaaamn those are perfect.

H..how is that even possible.. hnnggg!!

Keep 'em comming guys.

Who is that? Sauce?

ScarJo has some great pits. Shame she doesn't share them more often.

Couldn't give you a source or name, but have another gif.

And the winner for most chiseled armpit goes to Ariana Grande.

Oh shit, that is definitely Tori Black. Thought it might be from the first gif, but the second is confirmed. No idea what those gifs are from, but she's amazing.

I genuinely don't see the appeal of this chick. Just some small guido/wigger with an overall average look.

And no ass at all either. She's horrible, I guess some people like her because she has the body/size of a 12 year old

Where from bro?

Who is this pit queen >_

Well i have a huge thing for 12 year olds i think she looks disgusting, so i dont think thats the case.

Tori Black. No idea the source. 

perfection

Perfection