somebody on Sup Forums gave me a megaupload

go back to your containment thread

would succ but not through ears

that´s a sex and music sucks reference OP

fuck off

heehee

and there's the bump

bump

BEST ARTIST OF THESE DECADES! I LOVE HER!

Better than The Beatles!

The Beatles were the Backstreet Boys of their era. 90% of their songs are pop love ditties. Highly overrated.

I know, Claire is the superior musician. And she doesn't need to beat her partner.

>Claire is the superior musician.
Of course. Also she has a much bigger range in terms of production, singing, songwriting, styles, and themes.

yes, i think about her all the time

bump

see you on a dark night op

ugly girl that is loved by waifufaggots that should commit suicide
and i dont know her music seems pretty average to me

decent synthpop.

Never understood why anyone goes "whoah so experimental and talented". Her early stuff sounds like some average beadroom synth work and her pop stuff is good but generally pretty straightforward.

Are people just memeing?

>Are people just memeing?
No. You're just a pleb for being so shallow and dismissing her music as just "decent synthpop". It's much more than that if you have functioning ears. If you truly believe she's so ordinary, why don't you post some real similar artists? Or at least some similar songs. e.g. similar to this one youtube.com/watch?v=5oqxz6hpGbs Go ahead.

Sounds a hell of a lot like depeche mode.
youtube.com/watch?v=aLQSuoIJuFY

It's different enough to be worthwhile, and I do like her music, but I don't think she's some great innovator.

No need to get triggered

>Sounds a hell of a lot like depeche mode.
Not at all. And I'm a DM fan. I have a feeling you're just lumping all synthpop together. If you pretend she's not a great innovator, at least post a similar song to Circumambient.

FYI I didn't even ask you about some weirder similar tracks, e.g. youtube.com/watch?v=L_hFrJ-FM2o

Do you not think? They both use similar drum timbres and patterns and tend to write melodies in a similar manner.

Obviously grimes has more of an experimental edge but that's what it is - an edge. The vocal looping and effects don't make her some avant-garde genius.

As for omega (and her first two albums in general) I wouldn't even classify them as synthpop, given there's no or very little pop in there. Then we have to compare to experimental electronic musicians in general, and compared to the likes of autechre and boards of canada her soundplay isn't anything special.

Again, I like her music and think she strikes a good balance between experimentation and accessibility, in fact I'd go as far as to say she's a pretty unique voice in modern music, I was just saying that I don't understand why people worship her as if she's the most creative musician of the 21st century.

fuck you for avoiding my filters
i hope your mother gets raped by a pack of niggers while you are forced to watch

Why are Grimes fanboys so fragile? That sounds like all of her songs, predictable, repetitive, and borderline unfinished.

it's all one very autistic guy

>I was just saying that I don't understand why people worship her as if she's the most creative musician of the 21st century.
What if she's the most creative musician of the 21st century? All those artists you mentioned (DM, Autechre, BoC) started their career and peaked last century.

>That sounds like all of her songs, predictable, repetitive, and borderline unfinished.
>pleb detected

>one very autistic guy
You, ofc.

Goddamn I want her to sit on my face. But first I don't want her to wash her pussy for a week. She can wash her butthole of course but I want her pussy gnarly. I'll bet she has a fat yet compact pussy with minimal curtains. A fat little coin slot. Shaved, of course. I want her to sit on my face rocking back and forth leaving a snail trail from my chin to forehead while saying, "Welcome to realiti"

>What if she's the most creative musician of the 21st century

Avoiding filters is a bannable offense. Just letting you know.

can you please just go back to your containment thread

She's probably the greatest musical mind of the 21st century. Only Death Grips, Oneohtrix Point Never, Kanye West, and James Ferraro can feasibly compete, but not even they come close to Grimes. She is a true talent and innovator. She is single handedly saving this generation of music from ruin. She is a pop star who isn't shallow, but is an intellectual creative. She is like Kate Bush if Kate Bush had an Internet connection. She is a musical and feminist icon and idol and I look up to her greatly. She's just the greatest!

Huh? Source?
>le containment meme
Could you please mind your business? Thanks.

Good post. I predict that these moo autists will start insulting you and claiming that your post is a mere bait.